Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:32 AM

Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. (37953 Views)

Miss Ambassador For Peace Contestants Visit Media Houses Ahead Of Today / Meet The Contestants Of Miss Ambassador For Peace As Davido,others To Be Awarded / Miss Ambassador For Peace 2013 Contestants... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by stayblack: 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
u handle am for back or frnt, she go sweet.naija girlz, una nor need to naked, we know watin we want.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by peterswagg(m): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
beckyomas:

I swear I was there when this dude opened the thread, he was advertising pink lips.
But why u wicked like this na?
grin grin
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by sweetgala(m): 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
God is truly good, she is actually not fat she is just thick thick ... Sweet potato come hiya to daddy sweet gala .. Take banana till you yo
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Oilandgas1(m): 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
When you die on top of this kind of Lady o boi na heaven straight, if the angels will congratulate u for a work well done.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
sexymoma:
Someone will now come and say toolz get better body
Gonna choose this woman 1,000,000 times over toolz

why will you choose toolz in the first place...you lesbian? hehe

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by PrinxPeera(m): 12:13am On Dec 18, 2014
is she married?
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by feelgood(m): 12:18am On Dec 18, 2014
MrMcJay:
Real African woman.

See better curves! Not like all these mgbeke girls looking like wall-geckos.

This sexy mama would make me play Premiership in the morning, Serie A in the afternoon and Championship at night. She ask for Recharge card, I buy am base station.

Make I get this one for house, if you see me for Nairaland, make I bend.

Chai...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by oneitalia: 12:33am On Dec 18, 2014
Beta pikin... This is it, no be all those ones like shawa fish #teamthickbabes

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by 5minsmadness: 12:40am On Dec 18, 2014
MrMcJay:
Real African woman.

This sexy mama would make me play Premiership in the morning, Serie A in the afternoon and Championship at night. She ask for Recharge card, I buy am base station.

Chai...
grin grin grin
Am telling you! My eyes no go stray one day!
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 18, 2014
MrMcJay:
Real African woman.

Chai...

You made my day with this your comment. Na this one dem dey call - she's a bad mama jammer.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 18, 2014
vivaciousvivi:
She knows how to dress for her body type.
Very tasteful, classy and age-appropriate
I have always admired her.

Na this one dem dey call - she's a bad mama jammer

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by chukxie(m): 3:07am On Dec 18, 2014
My eyes! I'm seeing this! Men, this here is one pretty and confident lady. She's has all the right curves at the right places. This is just how I like it -- fluffy with lots of meat! Chai! She's truly endowed! You're beautiful !

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by kristana(f): 8:24am On Dec 18, 2014
wow..am impressed
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Emmadgud(m): 8:37am On Dec 18, 2014
kristana:
wow..am impressed
Hw r u...
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by mya1: 8:38am On Dec 18, 2014
kandiikane:
This is unhealthy....

Who are you to say if she's healthy or not?

You see a plus size lady and you just assume she's unhealthy. Did you calculate her BMI, hip to waist ratio or waist circumference to determine it?
The irony is that, Slimness is not a proof of good health. No wonder some people drop dead
because they've been made to believe that they are healthy as long as they are slim.

How do you know she doesn't lead an healthy lifestyle?
Just so you know, this woman may be healthier than you.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by kristana(f): 9:13am On Dec 18, 2014
Emmadgud:
Hw r u...
doing good..u
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by ellechrystal(f): 9:56am On Dec 18, 2014
MrMcJay:
Real African woman.

Chai...
Buhahahahaha. I feel u. U like better thing o. Na u biko cheesy
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Emmadgud(m): 11:22am On Dec 18, 2014
kristana:
doing good..u
Am gr8, but just much harmmattan down here.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Weah96: 11:26am On Dec 18, 2014
mya1:

You see a plus size lady and you just assume she's unhealthy. Did you calculate her BMI, hip to waist ratio or waist circumference to determine it?
The irony is that, Slimness is not a proof of good health. No wonder some people drop dead
because they've been made to believe that they are healthy as long as they are slim.

When that girl walks into her doctor's office, he immediately writes "lipid panel" on her triage form. Skinny people don't usually get their panel of lipids tested, even during physicals. A CBC and CMP are enough.

But she is fine sha.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
babeline:
Are you guys not seeing what I'm seeing??! Her feet are soooooo swollen. So not cool. Shows she needs to loose some weight. The swollen feet makes the shoes look horrible on her

Comot wt ur tooth_pick leg jare.. she is beautiful.

Babes beefin' babes since 1900

3 Likes

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by miqos02(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
ambassador indeed

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by kandiikane(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
mya1:

Nonsense, there is no way that woman is healthy. If you want to take panadol for her headache that's your business. I won't be surprised if you take fat join am. You must think I am ignorant like most of you that's why you assume that I thought being slim shows you are healthy. Don't be fooled by her outer shape, I know there is a girdle up in there. There is no way you can get so big to get cankles and you want to make us believe that you have a "28inch" waist. That fact that she lives in Nigeria means she is not healthy. Most of our foods are overcooked to the point where all the nutrients have dried up at the bottom. Don't be fooled by some papers saying obesity can be healthy, I am sure it was written by obese people. But whatever, if it helps you sleep at night.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by wtfCode: 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
omg! i'm in love!!
i think i wanna... i wanna BANG her.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Weah96: 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
kandiikane:

Nonsense, there is no way that woman is healthy. If you want to take panadol for her headache that's your business. I won't be surprised if you take fat join am. You must think I am ignorant like most of you that's why you assume that I thought being slim shows you are healthy. Don't be fooled by her outer shape, I know there is a girdle up in there. There is no way you can get so big to get cankles and you want to make us believe that you have a "28inch" waist. That fact that she lives in Nigeria means she not healthy. Most of our foods are overcooked to the point where all the nutrients have dried up at the bottom. Don't be fooled by some papers saying obesity can be healthy, I am sure it was written by obese people. But whatever, if it helps you sleep at night.

Overcooked foods. LOL. I remember that my mom almost slapped me one day when I told her that Africans overcook their foods. Ordinary vegetable stew will take hours to prepare. Don't even try bitter leaf, hunger will finish you before the food arrives.

Meanwhile, Ebola is said to have come from a simian or a bush meat. Which Ebola can survive the African food preparation process? That bush meat is cooked for almost 4 hours. Hahaha.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
Never said she wasn't beautiful. I talked about her feet so pls read before posting silly comments
Ariel20:

Comot wt ur tooth_pick leg jare.. she is beautiful.

Babes beefin' babes since 1900
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by sonnie10: 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
mya1:

Please do you know what BMI is at all? What has hip and waist got to do with it? Looking at that lady, she does not weigh any thing less than 230 pound, and quiet frankly, it is on the high side. All those extras you are seeing is nothing else but unnecessary layers of adipose tissue.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by kandiikane(m): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
Weah96:

Overcooked foods. LOL. I remember that my mom almost slapped me one day when I told her that Africans overcook their foods. Ordinary vegetable stew will take hours to prepare. Don't even try bitter leaf, hunger will finish you before the food arrives.

Meanwhile, Ebola is said to have come from a simian or a bush meat. Which Ebola can survive the African food preparation process? That bush meat is cooked for almost 4 hours. Hahaha.
Majority of the cases in which someone had ebola from bushmeat is not via eating itself, rather through, handling of the dead animal. The hunter, butcher etc.
by the time you buy the bushmeat from the market to cook in your house, you would have been infected.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
She looks good.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by onyxo76(m): 9:52am On Dec 19, 2014
Singing color me badd's hit single!- i wanna sex you up!!
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by mya1: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2014
kandiikane:

Nonsense, there is no way that woman is healthy. If you want to take panadol for her headache that's your business. I won't be surprised if you take fat join am. You must think I am ignorant like most of you that's why you assume that I thought being slim shows you are healthy. Don't be fooled by her outer shape, I know there is a girdle up in there. There is no way you can get so big to get cankles and you want to make us believe that you have a "28inch" waist. That fact that she lives in Nigeria means she is not healthy. Most of our foods are overcooked to the point where all the nutrients have dried up at the bottom. Don't be fooled by some papers saying obesity can be healthy, I am sure it was written by obese people. But whatever, if it helps you sleep at night.

And I still maintain my stance - she may be healthier than you.
It's funny you think you're not ignorant of this yet say "the fact that she lives in Nigeria means she's unhealthy" and call someone unhealthy from looking at their picture.
You have no prior knowledge of her lifestyle, her health status nor her medical history yet dismiss her to be unhealthy.

See dear, being overweight does not mean one's unhealthy especially if one keeps an active lifestyle and eats well.

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by kandiikane(m): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
mya1:

And I still maintain my stance - she may be healthier than you.
It's funny you think you're not ignorant of this yet say "the fact that she lives in Nigeria means she's unhealthy" and call someone unhealthy from looking at their picture.
You have no prior knowledge of her lifestyle, her health status nor her medical history yet dismiss her to be unhealthy.

See dear, being overweight does not mean one's unhealthy especially if one keeps an active lifestyle and eats well.

nonsense! Her lifestyle shows that she has been stuffing herself silly that's why she is that big. Even if it was genetic, if she was eating properly and healthier she wont be that big. Darling, i don't care whether you think she is healthier than me as long as my point is made. Overweight is tipping the average balance slightly, this woman is obese. Obese and healthy is a myth!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? / Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) / The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.