Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. (37841 Views)

Miss Ambassador For Peace Contestants Visit Media Houses Ahead Of Today / Meet The Contestants Of Miss Ambassador For Peace As Davido,others To Be Awarded / Miss Ambassador For Peace 2013 Contestants... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by safarigirl(f): 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
Beennkumar:

I can recognise that. smiley

I dey fine. How you dey?
we dey manage
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by BaWoahGDP: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
No offense but Her back be like back of Murano... Chei
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by sonnie10: 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
If the heart is the "engine" that move our body, then it would require more energy to move a 230 pound body weight than it would for a 140 pound. Do not over work your heart, watch your weight.

Complication:

High blood pressure
Diabetics
High cholesterol level
Chronic kidney disease .

Tips:
Exercise regularly
Good dietary habit
Know your BMI (Body Mass Index) and learn how it could affect your overall health

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Pdizzle(m): 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
bameyi:
She pretty and knows what to wear, but guys if you no get at least 7' (inches) you no go enjoy meat like this cause they get too many meat around the core spot from all directions.

So guys no be everyone go drive mecerdes benze. So leave so leave the thick and sexy to the well blessed.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
peterswagg:
sexy?........i dnt think so embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

I remember that guy grin
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by DBlackCeazer(m): 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
peterswagg:
u dey find trouble o,lol.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by stayblack: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
lady, u good, aleast somethin to work on, be your self , be original.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Oba20(m): 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
heyyy geyyyyy. heyyyy les hot la back nd front.. God you ar great cos dia is great tn here.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by BlackKenichi(m): 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Nctrice(m): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
This is the kind of Gurl I date and that's the kind of girl I would have for a wife! Any girl that is short of this on planet earth should never think I would consider her!

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by cocoberry(f): 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
Might be ur type! tongue

Hilles:
Big and hawt..though I like em thick, this one seems too thick for me.. she's cute shaa
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by cocoberry(f): 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ur typical kind......... me. grin

Nctrice:
This is the kind of Gurl I date and that's the kind of girl I would havfor a wife! Any girl that is shot of this on planet earth should never think I would consider them!
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
She has edema in her feet due to water retention. She obviously has kidney issues.

She needs to lose some weight. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by evesdon4u: 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
MrMcJay:
Real African woman.

See better curves! Not like all these mgbeke girls looking like wall-geckos.

This sexy mama would make me play Premiership in the morning, Serie A in the afternoon and Championship at night. She ask for Recharge card, I buy am base station.

Make I get this one for house, if you see me for Nairaland, make I bend.

Chai...

Correct!!! You are the Man...

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by seangy4konji: 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
Omo I can die there ooo.

Asa Cocoa ati cocoa yi ma gbe po ni o.

Till death do us path.

Shame on girls with fake Yansh. Omo. I go just deh swim ontop d body. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
But why? Who is tormenting people this fine wednesday evening?
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by horppy1: 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
;DWaoooo I love her shape n her height
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Nctrice(m): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
cocoberry:
Ur typical kind......... me. grin

Nahhhh! You are much far from it baby! Way off the league!
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Feraz(m): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
peterswagg:
This guy don turn meme? grin

Una wicked. . . grin

Topic, she's good looking. . smiley
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by donodion(m): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by mikeslim(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm!!!!!
What a !yash

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by slap1(m): 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
peterswagg:
Lol. Wetin that guy do una?
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
lekwe ihe m na eri! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by misshoree(f): 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
pinky21:
How come no comment. Who is interested in buying space. I only came to read comments
hey that space aint for sale

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by nairaman66(m): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2014

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Weah96: 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
She has diabetic ankles. Probably has HBP too. Yes, she pretty, but she needs to watch her weight.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
There are babes and there are babes.. Chai! This is beautiful and she's got straight legs.

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Vince77(m): 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ah die here. Chai"
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Sormeh: 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
MrMcJay:
Real African woman.

See better curves! Not like all these mgbeke girls looking like wall-geckos.

This sexy mama would make me play Premiership in the morning, Serie A in the afternoon and Championship at night. She ask for Recharge card, I buy am base station.

Make I get this one for house, if you see me for Nairaland, make I bend.

Chai...
U guys no go kii person for nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
I love her smile embarassed
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by apparentlylaw(m): 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
*Licking ma Toungue* Tinz I culd wif dz bae now no be for here
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by beckyomas(f): 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
peterswagg:
I swear I was there when this dude opened the thread, he was advertising pink lips.
But why u wicked like this na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) / Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) / Unoaku Anyadike Represents Nigeria At Miss Universe Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.