Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. (37957 Views)

Miss Ambassador For Peace Contestants Visit Media Houses Ahead Of Today / Meet The Contestants Of Miss Ambassador For Peace As Davido,others To Be Awarded / Miss Ambassador For Peace 2013 Contestants... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by sonnie10: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
kandiikane:

nonsense! Her lifestyle shows that she has been stuffing herself silly that's why she is that big. Even if it was genetic, if she was eating properly and healthier she wont be that big. Darling, i don't care whether you think she is healthier than me as long as my point is made. Overweight is tipping the average balance slightly, this woman is obese. Obese and healthy is a myth!!!

In fact, I like the way you concluded, "Obese and healthy is a myth." We know that human body is composed mainly of water, bone, muscles and fat. Can someone tell me what those bumps in front and behind are? The answer is simple, nothing but fat. In the same way the fat is also accumulating in the blood vessels. Sooner, it will get to a point when the vessels are clogged. This could be likened to when a water pipe is blocked, first your water supply is cut off (in this case, blood supply to parts of the body). Then, the back up induces so much pressure on the heart which is being forced to pump with much more pressure (HBP) and eventually the pipe might burst. A condition know as Aneurysm has obesity and one of its risk factors.

Note; There are series on condition here, Obesity, HBP, Aneurysm, and eventual hearth failure.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by princessayesha(f): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=MrMcJay post=28967887]Real African woman
See better curves! Not like all these mgbeke girls looking like wall-geckos.

This sexy mama would make me play Premiership in the morning, Serie A in the afternoon and Championship at night. She ask for Recharge card, I buy am base station.

Make I get this one for house, if you see me for Nairaland, make I bend.

Chai... grin
funny guy
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Tolexander: 2:19pm On May 10, 2017
kristana:
doing good..u
aburo!
so surprising seeing you still here cheesy
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by kristana(f): 11:23pm On May 12, 2017
Tolexander:
aburo!

so surprising seeing you still here cheesy
lol on a very low key bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? / Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) / The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.