Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? (8089 Views)

Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by bukatyne(f): 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
Yes, he exists.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by Lero15(m): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nope, doesn't

None is perfect
Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sophyrocks:

True. No perfect man o. we all have our skoi skoi for head. lol. We just have to choose our battles wisely. Its pertinent to honestly ask if we can spend the rest of our lives with whomever we are dating flaws and all. If the answer is No, then the person isnt right for you. choose the flaws of your partner wisely. What works well is concentrating on the good part of your partner but make sure the flaws do not supercede the good side of him.
Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by Cwaya(m): 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2014

He or She Should Not be Perfect !!

Mr. Right / Miss Right should be ;

YOUR BEST FRIEND

Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
'A perfect man isn't MR RIGHT, and a MR RIGHT man isn't perfect'...

Mr Right is not one of those fantasised superheroes or a favourite movie actor you droll over daily while seeing a movie..

He isn't one of those guys who say 'I love you' without meaning it..

He is that one man who makes you feel special, unique, happy, and meets all your needs (love, commitment) etc.

He is that man you meet, understand and grow with..

He is that man who understands your flaws and deals with it..

N/B: Don't always rely on him to meet all your physical needs.. It's one factor that chases men away.. Learn how to be useful to yourself cool..
Thump up swirry... cool
Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
Impulse80:
Mr or Mrs Right is the one person you come across and stop searching. It's not about a beautiful face tight abs, six feet or whatever sh! t you fantasize about. Because if that were the case who would be the Mr/Mrs Right of not so beautiful people. In my own opinion this is what Mr(s) Right means.

The problem is women don't know what they want.
True talk....most girls don't really know what they want. Most ladies wants fluctuate like pendulum.
Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by Missmossy(f): 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
I believe ladies who search or use the term mr. Right have high standards and eventually they hardly settle down grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by 1one: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
Tallesty1:
Actually there is a Mr. Right but there's a difference between who most women think is MR, Right and who Mr. Right actually is. You get?

If by Mr right you mean a man who will always be nice to you.
Never make you cry nor hurt you in anyway.
Always apologise even when he isn't wrong and spend on you lavishly then you are gonna pay rent in your father's house.

If you are lucky to marry your friend then you are with your Mr Right. Why? Because it is not lack of love, but lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.

I think he is Mr Right when your flaws are arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together.

Shits happen in every marriage. It's going to be really hard; you gotta work on it everyday if you really want it to last.

Flesh and Blood hath not revealed that unto you.

Very well said man.
Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
For evry lady,there iz one guy she finks she kan spnd a lifetime with,so dr iz one mr right for evry lady out there.

Mr perfect iz no where,there would alawys be flaws

Ion think the kind of men we dream of usually exist,dr wuld alwys be one fin or the other that wuld make dix dream man incomplete

Mr right
My dream man
Mr perfect
Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
omojoshy:
Thump up swirry... cool
kiss kiss kiss Tnxs..
Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 18, 2014
Tallesty1:
Actually there is a Mr. Right but there's a difference between who most women think is MR, Right and who Mr. Right actually is. You get?

If by Mr right you mean a man who will always be nice to you.
Never make you cry nor hurt you in anyway.
Always apologise even when he isn't wrong and spend on you lavishly then you are gonna pay rent in your father's house.

If you are lucky to marry your friend then you are with your Mr Right. Why? Because it is not lack of love, but lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.

I think he is Mr Right when your flaws are arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together.

Shits happen in every marriage. It's going to be really hard; you gotta work on it everyday if you really want it to last.

I couldn't have said it better, especially the 'getting married to your friend' part. Love won't always be there, its the friendship that carries the relationship.

Surprisingly, I find it quite strange girls then turn around and say, 'I only see you as a friend' and then go ahead and whine about not finding Mr Right.
Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by addictiv(m): 12:55am On Dec 18, 2014
i don't believe in perfection because there is always room for improvement. however you are what you think and you attract what you tolerate. there are basic qualities we all want in our partners but in truth what most folks do can be likened to a homeless man wishing and praying for a rolls royce phantom. even if he fasts for 6 months he cant get that because his capacity hasn't been built to maintain a rolls royce. but if he begins to build his capacity, gets a job, invests, works hard and has unwavering belief in himself and his dreams. within a short while even without prayers his wish materializes. he ll build an empire that can easily afford him a phantom. one of my mentors Darren Hardy, Author of Compound Effect made a list of all the qualities he wants in a woman from her looks to her personality every tiny detail. Then he asked himself what kind of man do i need to be to attract such a lady? He made a list of qualities a man would need to have to meet up with such lady's standards. from the list he was able to see areas of his life that he needed to work and improve on which he did and when he eventually met her, it was as if she walked out of his diary. he says he knew she was the one immediately he saw her. he was able to attract his dream woman because he built his capacity to accommodate such a wife. you can have your Mr /Mrs Right if you are ready to become the person Mr /Mrs Right would want to be with..
Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by Nobody: 4:03am On Dec 18, 2014
Maamin:
Get mr. Left and drag him to the right.

Or better yet..take your own clay and mold him yourself angry

G-d broke the mold when he made u.

U b mr. Right and mr. Prefect.

grin grin

Alright time to hit the sac. Turning off ipad and iphone now..
Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by Maamin(m): 6:53am On Dec 18, 2014
Chiadanin:

G-d broke the mold when he made u.

U b mr. Right and mr. Prefect.

grin grin

Alright time to hit the sac. Turning off ipad and iphone now..

Exactly my dear grin

Come back here and love me angry

Am strong now tongue cheesy
Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by danchuzzy(m): 8:38am On Dec 18, 2014
teekay12:

I couldn't have said it better, especially the 'getting married to your friend' part. Love won't always be there, its the friendship that carries the relationship.

Surprisingly, I find it quite strange girls then turn around and say, 'I only see you as a friend' and then go ahead and whine about not finding Mr Right.

Lmfao @ d bolded
Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Maamin:

Exactly my dear grin

Come back here and love me angry

Am strong now tongue cheesy

Would u care for some almond buttered bagel toast, coconut flavored coffee or milk for breakfast ?

Bugger.......I have to get going.

Good day sweet ums.......♥
Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by Maamin(m): 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chiadanin:

Would u care for some almond buttered bagel toast, coconut flavored coffee or milk for breakfast ?

Bugger.......I have to get going.

Good day sweet ums.......♥

I care my love..

How was your day?
Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
Missmossy:
I believe ladies who search or use the term mr. Right have high standards and eventually they hardly settle down grin

Your own is strong o.
A lady is allowed to dream and aspire grin
Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by Truckpusher(m): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Your own is strong o.
The dreams and aspirations that lands most of them in the wrong places?

The should be realistic and not live in a fool's paradise. grin

Once I notice a girl deep in her fantasies, I simply laugh because I know that sooner or later they'd come back to their real senses where reality will stare them in the face. cheesy
Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Truckpusher:
The dreams and aspirations that lands most of them in the wrong places?

The should be realistic and not live in a fool's paradise. grin

Once I notice a girl deep in her fantasies, I simply laugh because I know that sooner or later they'd come back to their real senses where reality will stare them in the face. cheesy

hmmm.
Truckpusher........
Allow us be. Too much of everything isn't good, so when a lady's dream is unrealistic - I guess that should be a problem. It's ok to aspire to marry a Mr.World. grin

Anyday you wanna marry, please tell me- I want to see you take the marital vows. cheesy
Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by Truckpusher(m): 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hmmm.
Truckpusher........
Allow us be. Too much of everything isn't good, so when a lady's dream is unrealistic - I guess that should be a problem. It's ok to aspire to marry a Mr.World. grin

Anyday you wanna marry, please tell me- I want to see you take the marital vows. cheesy
Lol...............Ladies that fall into this category are usually between the age range of 18 - 24 after this range they begin to see that all is not well with the society and the younger ones can't wait to displace them from the market thereby reducing their market valuetongue

Waiting for me to take the marital vow is akin to waiting for an Imam to become a Pentecostal pastor. grin

I'll wait till I'm 45 then I'll get myself an old childless widow of 48 and settle down till my eternal call comes.
I like them old because they've seen 99 by then. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by mhyra(f): 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
as far as I'm concern.. there is Nothing like "Mr right" ..just a term we'd love to use into deceiving us that the best is yet to come..
your Mr right might be somebody's poo.. and your poo could be someone else's prince.
quit wasting your time looking for this "Mr" that has gone to an unknown journey, and start seeing each suitor as a "could-be-Mr-right"..
gold ain't found on the surface you know.
Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by Missmossy(f): 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Your own is strong o.
Lollz just saying

I believe in reality more and little of day-dreaming! grin
Kachisbarbie:

Your own is strong o.
Lollz just saying

I believe in reality more and little of day-dreaming!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
Truckpusher:
Lol...............Ladies that fall into this category are usually between the age range of 18 - 24 after this range they begin to see that all is not well with the society and the younger ones can't wait to displace them from the market thereby reducing their market valuetongue

Waiting for me to take the marital vow is akin to waiting for an Imam to become a Pentecostal pastor. grin

I'll wait till I'm 45 then I'll get myself an old childless widow of 48 and settle down till my eternal call comes.
I like them old because they've seen 99 by then. cheesy
i bet u'll change ur mind before then
Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by xynerise: 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
There is no specific definition of "Mr. Right". An armed robber could be the right person for a prostitute. Some girls are so into guys with tattoos while some frown at it. Your meat is your Mr. right and your poison is your Mr. wrong. Period!!!!
Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by pocohantas(f): 12:07am On Dec 19, 2014
xynerise:
There is no specific definition of "Mr. Right". An armed robber could be the right person for a prostitute. Some girls are so into guys with tattoos while some frown at it. Your meat is your Mr. right and your poison is your Mr. wrong. Period!!!!

Meaning there is Mr.Right but it's based on individual differences...I am speaking based on yout write-up o.
Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by xynerise: 7:31am On Dec 19, 2014
pocohantas:

Meaning there is Mr.Right but it's based on individual differences...I am speaking based on yout write-up o.
Affirmative
Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by Classicalmusic: 8:31am On Dec 19, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
No dear.. Mr Perfect doesn't exist.. Any man who claims to be PERFECT, RUN as fast as possible...

You can rather build your man to your taste..
Girl, it does exist but you have to look inwards to find him. Though he may not be 100% in characteristics. I think 90% is okay because it represents A which is distinction cheesy
Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:15am On Dec 19, 2014
Classicalmusic:
Girl, it does exist but you have to look inwards to find him. Though he may not be 100% in characteristics. I think 90% is okay because it represents A which is distinction cheesy
This argument is becoming lame n base less... You have answered the question yourself...

Anything near perfection can never be perfection.. It's either you are perfect or you are not, and @ such, we HUMANS ARE NOT PERFECT..
Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by Classicalmusic: 9:57am On Dec 19, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
This argument is becoming lame n base less... You have answered the question yourself...

Anything near perfection can never be perfection.. It's either you are perfect or you not, and @ such, we HUMANS ARE NOT PERFECT..
Yeah but we shouldn't profligate cheesy
Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:01am On Dec 19, 2014
Classicalmusic:
Yeah but we shouldn't profligate cheesy
Grammarian, I am done with this argument biko grin grin..
Re: Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 24, 2020
Who is Mr. Right?

Every woman has her definition of her perfect man, her expectations towards a successful relationship.

What we call a perfect or successful relationship is not obtainable, but is a going concern, a workable distance that is associated to understanding, friendship and finally love.

My definition of Mr. Right is an adjective used to qualify someone who is responsible, gentle, intelligent, jovial, successful, truthful, friendly, accommodating, caring, loving, not secretive, and God fearing.

Where is Mr. Right?

There is no part of the world, country, locality you will not find a guy. But truly, I am talking about someone who you are in talking terms with, in your office, residence, schools, market place, pub, clubs, neighbors, internet and dating sites.

In computing, they do say garbage in garbage out, what ever you put into the system is what you will get out of the system.

The same is applicable in relationships. No one can determine were you will meet your Mr. Right but be open minded, always put up a smiling face and be nice to every one who comes your way.

How do you know/ recognize Mr., Right
Read more on my blog www.hightaughts.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex With Someone's Wife / Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] / Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.