Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] (8099 Views)

Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] / How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] / If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:33am On Oct 20, 2020
Look at This Picture, Do This Thing, and Get This Instantly — [PICTURE]

Pick a pen and a paper and write the following: LASTICLE — The best book for 1 minute men to cure their premature ejaculation naturally and permanently. Written by (insert your name/moniker here).

The person with the finest handwriting gets 1k recharge card. There will be two winners (or even three — optional) for 1k each. A male and a female. After winning, you won't get all the 1k card, you'll share it 60/40 with your crush.

After you've won, you're going to mention the opposite gender you're crushing on and he or she will get 40% out of your card.

Failure to pick a crush, you'll only get 60% and I'll keep the 40% for myself.

The winner will be judged by the number of likes and shares his or her upload amasses + my verdict based on the one I like the most.

The purpose of this thread isn't supposed to be revealed, but I'll do that as a form of lecture.

The aim is to kill 5 birds with 1 stone. How?

1. The write-up is an advertisement (to new clients' benefits — those who will know about the book through this post and benefit from it. Here is the download link of the free version of the book: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/ ).

2. Someone will win a gift. (Benefit to the winner.)

3. The winner shares the gift with someone he or she likes (there is love in sharing).

4. Since there is love in sharing, these two people will end up linking up and something good may come out of it. Please, you guys should invite us o!

5. Finally, someone's cute writing will get complimented — which will boost his or her confidence in a way we may never know.

In fact, some people can fall in love with you for having a pretty handwriting.

A corper once fell in love with me when I was in JSS 3 because of my handwriting — though, it's no longer as sexy as it used to be back then.

Now, just imagine writing something on a piece of paper, uploading it, and winning 1k recharge card for free. Don't be shy, just do it for fun.

A wise man once said, “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines! Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover!”

1, 2, 3, go...

3 Likes

Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:38am On Oct 20, 2020
The winners will get their cards in the evening.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by chatinent: 7:43am On Oct 20, 2020
undecided

How old is your stupidity?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:52am On Oct 20, 2020
chatinent:
undecided

How do you feel always abusing me and coming to most of my threads to attack (just to get some likes and shares) even though I don't value you or know you exist unless you come to my thread to seek for my attention?

Why do you hate being ignored by me and you try your best to fight back just to get my attention? I wanted to ignore you, but just decided to dash you a reply for the love of God and your feelings because I know you hate being ignored. Do you know that if you don't come to me, I'll never dignify you with a reply or conversation?

Why do you always want me to notice you? If you don't like me, don't you think it's more dignifying to ignore me? There are people who do that. Are you better than them?

15 Likes

Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by Tony142: 7:53am On Oct 20, 2020
Lol, let me not even try because I know I can not win this one grin

I have a bad handwriting like the type of a doctor, very difficult to read and understand

Infact, Oshiomole and Obasanjo are finner than my handwriting cheesy
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:54am On Oct 20, 2020
Tony142:
Lol, let me not even try because I know I can not win this one grin

I have a bad handwriting like the type of a doctor, very difficult to read and understand

Infact, Oshiomole and Obasanjo are finner than my handwriting cheesy

Just try. I may add a new rule and the worst writing may even win 2k+ card more than the ones with cute ones.

2 Likes

Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by Stephenomozzy(m): 8:00am On Oct 20, 2020
chatinent:
undecided

Is this a one-time thing, or are you always this dūmb?

The OP didn't force his content down your throat.
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:05am On Oct 20, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Is this a one-time thing, or are you always this dūmb?

The OP didn't force his content down your throat.

The young man keeps attacking me. Humans are really funny. If you ignore them, they feel insulted and get angry. If you engage them, they feel you're oppressing them and they still get angry.

There is nothing to do to please them, so I have decided to take advantage of their time by always giving them something to talk about while I catch cruise.

Las las, na only abuse them go abuse me and get some likes and shares to feel better about themselves.

By the way, the ministry keeps moving.

6 Likes

Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by Tony142: 8:15am On Oct 20, 2020
iLegendd:

Just try. I may add a new rule and the worst writing may even win 2k+ card more than the ones with cute ones.

Lol, OK, I will try to make it look at least 5times better than it use to be cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by SunLight11(f): 8:21am On Oct 20, 2020
this is mine

9 Likes

Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:21am On Oct 20, 2020
Tony142:

Lol, OK, I will try to make it look at least 5times better than it use to be cheesy

You're really a doctor and I like it. You may not win the show, but for trying, you'll get 500 Naira card. I may give everyone who tries 500 Naira card, but this is just a "may" not approved yet. Though, yours has been approved. I'll transfer the card in the evening.

I'm still lying on bed náked and planning to fall asleep again — my eyes never clear finish.

2 Likes

Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:24am On Oct 20, 2020
SunLight11:
this is mine

Cute and you're leading — let's hope someone else doesn't come and take the mantle from you. Remember: victory is by the number of likes and shares you have combined.
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by Tony142: 8:24am On Oct 20, 2020
iLegendd:

You're really a doctor and I like it. You may not win the show, but for trying, you'll get 500 Naira card. I may give everyone who tries 500 Naira card, but this is just a "may" not approved yet. Though, yours has been approved. I'll transfer the card in the evening.

I'm still lying on bed náked and planning to fall asleep again — my eyes never clear finish.

Lol, this one we did not have light in my area so, I am thinking b4 evening my phone would have been off by then, so I will just drop my phone number ahead

Glo - 09051888574

Thanks
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by Babanla000: 8:41am On Oct 20, 2020
oya now... embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by IamDavids: 8:44am On Oct 20, 2020
Not here to compete, I probably don't have the finesse to win, if everyone comes in to the challenge. I think it is very much fun.

But I like that ILegend could be creative and add some glamour here. Thumbs up gee. You killed many birds here. Lol.

Enough of all these SIMPS threads, lol and have some fun in a while.

There is something to even spur you, you got nothing to lose.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by Gnergy: 8:59am On Oct 20, 2020
Damn nigga! grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by Tony142: 9:00am On Oct 20, 2020
SunLight11:
this is mine

Sweetheart, if u win pls choose me as your crush o, when I get the 400naira, I will send u back 200naira, so your total money will now be 600naira + 200naira = 800naira

So your share will be 800naira while my share will be 100naira, the remaining 100naira I will keep it for our unborn 99 children grin

2 Likes

Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by OYENIYIJK: 9:06am On Oct 20, 2020
Tony142:

Sweetheart, if u win pls choose me as your crush o, when I get the 400naira, I will send u back 200naira, so your total money will now be 600naira + 200naira = 800naira

So your share will be 800naira while my share will be 100naira, the remaining 100naira I will keep it for our unborn 99 children grin

grin grin grin

iLegendd me I get bad writing jawe!

1 Like

Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by Tony142: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

grin grin grin

Signature: I can displease myself to please you.

Pls do not displease yourself because of my idiot, abeg, even Jesus could not please everyone, instead they hated him more and killed him, so pls stop pleasing pole it not worth it
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by Tony142: 9:10am On Oct 20, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

grin grin grin

Are a girl or boy? If u are a girl let do some business, and let win this giveaway together grin
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:23am On Oct 20, 2020
Tony142:

Are a girl or boy? If u are a girl let do some business, and let win this giveaway together grin

Corruption is not allowed and by the way, I have sent you the 500 I promised. I don't know if you've gotten it.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by Tony142: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2020
iLegendd:

Corruption is not allowed.

Lol, it connection sir cheesy
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by Tony142: 9:25am On Oct 20, 2020
iLegendd:

Corruption is not allowed and by the way, I have sent you the 500 I promised. I don't know if you've gotten it.

Wow, I have seen it, thanks cool
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by OYENIYIJK: 9:30am On Oct 20, 2020
Tony142:

Buhari's Cousin grin grin grin

CORRUPTION!!!!!
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by OYENIYIJK: 9:32am On Oct 20, 2020
Tony142:

Signature: I can displease myself to please you.

Pls do not displease yourself because of my idiot, abeg, even Jesus could not please everyone, instead they hated him more and killed him, so pls stop pleasing pole it not worth it
lol... We can't do without humans and someone failed us doesn't mean we should not continue with what we are doing.

Well, you have a point.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by majesticguy: 9:54am On Oct 20, 2020
My tiny handwriting.

4 Likes

Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by HaBaE(m): 10:00am On Oct 20, 2020
Tony142:

Kikikikiki.... Hahahaaa....... Ok can we see "3tymes better" of it

1 Like

Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by fiyinfoluwa29093: 10:01am On Oct 20, 2020
Damn nigga!
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by Albright1(m): 10:08am On Oct 20, 2020
I hope I win smiley
Till this moment ... my whole class depends on me for notes

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:18am On Oct 20, 2020
Modification of the rule. It's no longer how sexy your writing is, but the total number of likes + shares that will make you the winner.

Also, the crush you'll share the card with must also be a Nairalander whose account was created at least 2 years ago. Most of the recent accounts with (f) are operated by men. Some men will win and when it comes to sharing it with their crush, they'll mention their alternate (f) moniker as the crush. Lol. Don't be too smart.

2 Likes

Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by majesticguy: 10:42am On Oct 20, 2020
iLegendd:
Modification of the rule. It's no longer how sexy your writing is, but the total number of likes + shares that will make you the winner.

Also, the crush you'll share the card with must also be a Nairalander whose account was created at least 2 years ago. Most of the recent accounts with (f) are operated by men. Some men will win and when it comes to sharing it with their crush, they'll mention their alternate (f) moniker as the crush. Lol. Don't be too smart.

hmm! it's a lost battle for me already, it was fun though. Have a nice day lads.
Re: Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:44am On Oct 20, 2020
majesticguy:

hmm! it's a lost battle for me already, it was fun though. Have a nice day lads.

You never can tell when Aston Villa will win Liverpool. So, it isn't yet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! / / Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.