Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive (8092 Views)

Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says / Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly / LADIES WEAK POINT' 5 Place Girls Want You To Be Touch In Her Body That Will Blow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by 360ng: 7:00am On Aug 08, 2015
We all know how a person's personality creates chemistry between people who meet for the first time. But there are other physical attributes that makes you instantly drawn to a person you like.

lady 360ng lists the top 5 physical features that instantly makes you more attractive to the opposite sex:

1. Smile: Very possibly the most universally mentioned feature people consider the most important when it comes to physical attraction, a great smile was the only feature cited as "very important" by the majority of people polled in a survey completed by the American Dental Association. These findings are echoed in Match.com's annual Singles in America poll. The online survey of 5,481 unmarried individuals found that most singles judge the person they are on a date with by "the big three." These three traits suitors are sized up with include teeth (the other two, if you're wondering, are grammar and confidence). Suffice it to say, it's important to keep your pearly whites, well, pearly.

2. Eyes: It is said eyes are the windows to the soul, and based on findings by FastLife.com, it's clear that eyes do reveal a lot about people. In the site's poll of more than 1,000 people to determine the biggest physical turn-ons and turn-offs, women and men agreed that "eyes were the most important facial feature in a potential partner." Of the participants who were surveyed, the majority of both men and women found blue to be the most attractive eye color. In regard to eye colors other than blue, the study found that men preferred women who had green eyes over those with brown eyes. Women, however, gave a slight edge to men with brown eyes over those with green eyes.

3. Breasts: This may not come as much of a surprise to you, but men often check out a women's chest before they check out her face. Shocking, we know. In AskMen.com's Great Male Survey, more than 100,000 participants weighed in on everything from the physical features they found most attractive to what cocktail they felt was manliest. The results on the physical front prove what women have known all along: Men love boobs. But, as it turns out, they can be slightly selective when it comes to which ta-tas they find the most desirable. An impressive 46 percent of men surveyed revealed the ideal breast size to be a C-cup (don't worry, ladies... 24 percent of men said size doesn't matter). Interestingly enough, the sister Great Female Survey on Cosmo.com showed that while 44 percent of women wouldn't change their breast size, 35 percent would love to be a C-cup.

4. Stomach: If you've been doing crunches like crazy in hot pursuit of the elusive six-pack abs, take comfort knowing that your efforts aren't in vain. When FastLife.com polled over 1,000 men and women about the physical traits they find most attractive in the opposite sex, the stomach ranked very high for both. Actually, it ranked as high as it could for women — a man's stomach was deemed the most attractive non-facial feature for women, receiving an average score of 3.17 on a five-point scale of importance. Ladies, don't toss out your exercise ball just yet. While a woman's derriere actually came in first for men on the list of non-facial features they find most attractive, it was followed closely by the stomach.

5. Hair: So there's actually something to the cliched dating techniques of hair-tossing and running your hands through your hair. Who knew? When the PlentyOfFish Research team compiled data from over 81,000 user profiles and nearly two million messages among those in the 25 to 35 age group, they found that the color of a man's hair has a definite impact on whether or not he'll get a message from females. According to the research, men who have brown hair receive 20 percent more messages than men who have any other hair color, with the second most popular hair color being blond. As it turns out, not having any hair can work in a man's favor as well — baldies receive the third most messages.

1 Like

Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 08, 2015
Noted
Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by Tallesty1(m): 7:02am On Aug 08, 2015
Ok
Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by Ddonoflife(m): 7:05am On Aug 08, 2015
Yea ...correct

1 Like

Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by LaurelP(m): 7:11am On Aug 08, 2015
Most guy only notice the "ASSenal" grin
Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by bigiyaro(m): 7:12am On Aug 08, 2015
@op, how abt naija girls? Pls wat attracts dem most, to d opposite sex? Cos dis ur list applies only to onyibo ppl

1 Like

Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by ramdris(m): 7:16am On Aug 08, 2015
I look out for dressing first..
Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by misspicy(f): 7:23am On Aug 08, 2015
Ok
Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by IamLEGEND1: 7:26am On Aug 08, 2015
this list is incomplete without ze Ass
well allow me to tell you the 5 things i find attractive...
1. the ass
2. the butt
3. the behind
4. the posterior
5. the derriere
bonus feature: the backside.
#YashEnthusiast
Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by tayoxx(m): 7:26am On Aug 08, 2015
no b lie.....that eye own eh...
Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by maryam6(f): 7:28am On Aug 08, 2015
Op, wat abt d nose?
Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 08, 2015
Most importantly bank account!!
Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by ggrin(f): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2015
The neck nko grin

Abi u go like date girl wey her neck long like sassybae tongue
Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by ggrin(f): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2015
grin
Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by therealdeal10: 7:48am On Aug 08, 2015
All dis r 4 d whites wat attract 9ija men r a VERY GUD CHELSEA (d chest) n a WELL SHAPED BARCA smiley
Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 08, 2015
tongue I like am like that

Morning ggrin
ggrin:
The neck nko grin

Abi u go like date girl wey her neck long like sassybae tongue

Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by ggrin(f): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2015
Sassybae:
tongue I like am like that
Morning ggrin
cheesycheesycheesy

Morning angry
Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 08, 2015
Where you go hide kingtom sad
House arrest?
ggrin:
cheesycheesycheesy

Morning angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by ggrin(f): 8:06am On Aug 08, 2015
Sassybae:
Where you go hide kingtom sad House arrest?
that boygrin
Hope u neva fall sha shocked
Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 08, 2015
I just dey ask lipsrsealed angry
ggrin:
that boygrin

Hope u neva fall sha shocked

1 Like

Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by ggrin(f): 8:31am On Aug 08, 2015
Sassybae:
I just dey ask lipsrsealed angry
oh I seesad

Welldone o oga kingtom the heart slyer angry
Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 08, 2015
Nah lie
Nothing like that tongue
ggrin:
oh I seesad

1 Like

Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by KingTom(m): 9:30am On Aug 08, 2015
Sassybae:
Where you go hide kingtom sad
House arrest?
I was working wink
Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 08, 2015
Lol, wass asking ggrin bouh you
And she said am falling already
KingTom:
I was working wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by KingTom(m): 9:43am On Aug 08, 2015
ggrin:
oh I seesad

Kilo ndamu e?
Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by KingTom(m): 9:45am On Aug 08, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol, wass asking ggrin bouh you
And she said am falling already
Falling where? Lagoon? grin
Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 08, 2015
Lol
Ok tripping already, that's wah I meant
KingTom:

1 Like

Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 08, 2015
therealdeal10:
All dis r 4 d whites wat attract 9ija men r a VERY GUD CHELSEA (d chest) n a WELL SHAPED BARCA smiley
this opening of da Epl go mad una o
Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by ggrin(f): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2015
KingTom:
inside her..... lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by ggrin(f): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2015
KingTom:
Kilo ndamu e?
ife re lon pami bi otin embarassed
Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by Youngpo413: 10:02am On Aug 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
this list is incomplete without ze Ass
well allow me to tell you the 5 things i find attractive...
1. the ass
2. the butt
3. the behind
4. the posterior
5. the derriere
bonus feature: the backside.
#YashEnthusiast
yes very true,especially ROKITWO's bubbled butt...
Re: 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive by Youngpo413: 10:03am On Aug 08, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Most importantly bank account!!
that's for naija b!tches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? / I Haven't Had Sex In 9 Months, My Balls Hurt,should I Be Worried?? / Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.