Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor (4237 Views)

Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin / Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) / APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
PrettyPrisca:
From the look of things I think Ladoja will win the race.he has secured almost the whole of Oke-Ogun,penetrated part of Ogbomosho....mostly Ogbomosho South...but with Akala also in the race he can have 4 local govt to himself in Ogbomoso....bt Ibadan just a lil over few votes.SDP and PDP are just figure heads their political status is very bleak in Oyo State.Ajimobi tried bt arrogance,pride and gross mis-appropriations trail his govt.
Civil servants also have the decisive factor....Ajimobi owes salaries to workers ranging from 6months downward.But during Ladoja's tenure he doesnt owe salaries.
From my own point of view I give it to Ladoja.
i would have given it to ladoja if not for the influence of the Alaafin, he lack the political structure to win Oyo town.. Ibadan vote is already divided bt i see an ajimobi getting 30% in I.B..All-in-All, Ajimobi nicks it for me albeit by an extremely small margin
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by changeagent(m): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
PrettyPrisca:
From the look of things I think Ladoja will win the race.he has secured almost the whole of Oke-Ogun,penetrated part of Ogbomosho....mostly Ogbomosho South...but with Akala also in the race he can have 4 local govt to himself in Ogbomoso....bt Ibadan just a lil over few votes.SDP and PDP are just figure heads their political status is very bleak in Oyo State.Ajimobi tried bt arrogance,pride and gross mis-appropriations trail his govt.
Civil servants also have the decisive factor....Ajimobi owes salaries to workers ranging from 6months downward.But during Ladoja's tenure he doesnt owe salaries.

you can lie o, six months salaries and you think the workers are that tolerant and they didn't strike for once. Please don't give us false information, i live in the state. Check my profile
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
PrettyPrisca:
Even though I don't want Ajimobi to win but babe devil self go bow for your lie ooooo. 6 months for where when he has already paid November salary. Stop that lie.
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by PrettyPrisca(f): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
changeagent:

you can lie o, six months salaries and you think the workers are that tolerant and they didn't strike for once. Please don't give us false information, i live in the state. Check my profile
For the records I never said all workers,'some'.especially nurses and administative officers excluding teachers.
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by PrettyPrisca(f): 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
yemibayo:
Even though I don't want Ajimobi to win but babe devil self go bow for your lie ooooo. 6 months for where when he has already paid November salary. Stop that lie.
my folks haven't collected salaries since August and October respectively....is not a general issue...but affecting certain people.
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
PrettyPrisca:

my folks haven't collected salaries since August and October respectively....is not a general issue...but affecting certain people.
Sorry for calling you a liar. where do your folks work cus mine have been paid.
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by changeagent(m): 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
PrettyPrisca:

Are sure your folks are not ghost workers?
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
changeagent:

And so. Nlc state chapter can be bought
Like aregbe already did in osun
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by adioolayi(m): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ajimobi all the way...!!!
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by Osomo: 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
The race is clearly between Ajimobi and Ladoja. Majority of the elites will vote for Ajimobi because of some good works he had done in the state capital but he will hardly get vote from the market women, artisan and the workers in the state. If going by what happened in Ekiti state where all the so called elite stayed at home during election and allowed the market women, artisan etc to do the voting....it will be Ladoja all the way. In my opinion, Ladoja is better off among all of them. Ajimobi is a pretender and unpredictable... typical politician. Ladoja will win come February 2015.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by nduchucks: 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
No one has ever governed Oyo for 2 consecutive terms. However, with Adedibu gone, all bets are off.
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by Ayus34(m): 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
onatisi:
they are not daft tales and only deep rooted fools will believe those events never took place . But we shall see what happens .
abeg those stories are mere bear parlour gist......it was so glaring that after the demise of adedibu, akala is going to loose,and ladoja newly want to launch back his political career so he can only try base on the civil servant acceptance when he was there. but remember even ajimobi as a candidate under ANPP was not a push over infact he almost won if not adedibu factor that rigged for Akala....so bro forget those gist,next election will be tough in OYO but I see ajimobi scaling thru due to the rancor among the opposition parties .
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by sammieone(m): 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
olatunji21:
Oyo town will decide the next governor of Oyo state.. Votes in ibadan would b shared among the four candidates, ogbomosho is locked down to Akala, Oke ogun wil vote for Ajimobi.. All in All, Ajimobi would pull through..
Just wish to correct you. Oke Ogun is PDP zone...
Accord party added their vote to ACN in 2011.
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by modath(f): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

And so. Nlc state chapter can be bought
Like aregbe already did in osun

Bros you are here again, seems you have a problem with Osun APC or its Aregbe that you particularly bear ill will against?
Re: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Teslim. Who Is The Next Oyo State Governor by PrettyPrisca(f): 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
changeagent:

Are sure your folks are not ghost workers?
Nah at all....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... / Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari / I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.