Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari (4028 Views)

PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja / #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma / Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by mandhi(m): 1:08am On Mar 13, 2016
sadWhy won't I shout Sai Baba when Boko Haram that used to move boldly with brand new HILUX is subjected to old rickety vans. When today the major arms manufacturer and supplier had been arrested.
Why won't I shout Sai Baba, when right now, the EFCC is snooping the accounts of all judges, and the revolution that would kick away the corrupt elements shall surpass what Ghana witnessed. Many of the corrupt judges are panicking right now.
Why won't I shout Sai Baba when the mighty and powerful no longer feel they are above the law. When they use our stolen funds to support their corrupt lifestyle. Now they and their children who are top members of the disciples of corruption complain the most because no more money to steal.
It is only one year, this man is slowly building the foundations to that Nigeria of our dreams. A nation where we shall not encourage nor applaud shortcuts. A nation where only those who truly seek legitimate money shall strive.
Home and abroad, our lost glory and values is daily restored mostly because we have a leader whose integrity is world class and renowned. He is taking Nigeria to heights never achieved before. For how else would one explain our own country leading Russia, Saudi Arabia and many others to arrest the slide in crashing oil price?
Rome they say wasn't built in a day, for the ruins of time past cannot be replaced overnight. For they say it is easier to destroy than it is to build. But verily I say unto you, we are building, and we are on the right path.
I am sorry for those who fail to see it. Sometimes, we blame you not, for when a people have been subjected to mediocrity for too long, their entire system is resistant to change. In time, like 7Up, the difference would surely be clear.
I would not only #SupportBuhari, I would also #ThankGodForBuhari and above all #PrayForBuhari.

God truly loves Nigeria. Indeed, if not for God, with the many ills that have befallen us, we ought not to exist anymore on the map. But for His grace, we survive still, and now march on to becoming what the world know we are capable of-WORLD POWER.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by Olarajee(m): 1:22am On Mar 13, 2016
Lol...

7 Likes

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by Tolux17: 1:27am On Mar 13, 2016
How much did APC pay you?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by Connoisseur(m): 1:29am On Mar 13, 2016
eastman11:
You are a big fool.
For saying his mind
Me too #istandwithbuhari

10 Likes

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by seunny4lif(m): 1:31am On Mar 13, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by amtaken(f): 1:31am On Mar 13, 2016
APC paid agent typing poo with empty stomach.

Mxm.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by pamellla(f): 1:46am On Mar 13, 2016
ode....I pray it's not too late before u understand. Buhari ko Foolari ni

12 Likes

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by dearsly(m): 2:14am On Mar 13, 2016
Gerrarahia!!

5 Likes

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by Burger01(m): 3:22am On Mar 13, 2016
See wailers cheesy

Sai Buhari jare grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by Nobody: 4:15am On Mar 13, 2016
They are using old vans because he can't afford to keep buying new ones for them now that he travels more the cloud.

9 Likes

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by mikolo80: 4:18am On Mar 13, 2016
amtaken:

Mxm.
is it not better than you lot that sold your soul for laptop

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by BaddieKay(f): 5:20am On Mar 13, 2016
if u like sit with him that is ur business.I wonder how all those who trekked for Bubu will be feeling now undecided

12 Likes

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 13, 2016
Ah sigh. The typical bogus useless baseless claims of getting rid of Boko Haram and corruption. When the real problems of the country are lack of light and jobs. Much more real and tangible things. Oh why are people so blind.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by mandhi(m): 6:01am On Mar 13, 2016
eastman11:
You are a big fool.
Look in the mirror and tell who the fool is?

1 Like

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by mandhi(m): 6:03am On Mar 13, 2016
Tolux17:
For you to think of it, then you must be a paid wailer.

1 Like

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by mandhi(m): 6:04am On Mar 13, 2016
amtaken:

Mxm.
Indeed, the mirror is right in front of you.

1 Like

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by bugzbunny: 6:05am On Mar 13, 2016
Connoisseur:
For saying his mind
Me too #istandwithbuhari
Ode
You stand with ur can in filling station

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by mandhi(m): 6:07am On Mar 13, 2016
pamellla:
ode....I pray it's not too late before u understand. Buhari ko Foolari ni
As did I pray you understand that re-bulding take longer time and sacrifice than destruction.

1 Like

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by bugzbunny: 6:11am On Mar 13, 2016
mandhi:

As did I pray you understand that re-bulding take longer time and sacrifice than destruction.
Wat exactly are u saying
That there was this level of decay and suffering wen d last administration handed over.... U must be slow

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by mandhi(m): 6:12am On Mar 13, 2016
BaddieKay:
if u like sit with him that is ur business.I wonder how all those who trekked for Bubu will be feeling now undecided
Happy!

1 Like

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by bugzbunny: 6:13am On Mar 13, 2016
Tolux17:
One bowl of aisha rice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by mandhi(m): 6:18am On Mar 13, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Ah sigh. The typical bogus useless baseless claims of getting rid of Boko Haram and corruption. When the real problems of the country are lack of light and jobs. Much more real and tangible things. Oh why are people so blind.
It's not been blind to all issues but taking the problems one at a time. I urge you to try and shield your anger for the in control, be open and objective to the facts and societal and political problems, then you will understand the slow process of the re-building.
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by mandhi(m): 6:21am On Mar 13, 2016
bugzbunny:

Ode
You stand with ur can in filling station
Your angry at the wrong person because of his strong stands against corruption and administration malfunction. Isn't that funny.

1 Like

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by amtaken(f): 6:23am On Mar 13, 2016
One of them was chanting #Istandwithbaba the other day till he fainted. People were panicking, thinking that he had a major medical condition so he was rushed to the hospital only for the Doctor to diagnose hunger as the cause of the fainting.

#sufferingandsmiling is real.

mandhi:

Indeed, the mirror is right in front of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by mandhi(m): 6:26am On Mar 13, 2016
bugzbunny:

Wat exactly are u saying
That there was this level of decay and suffering wen d last administration handed over.... U must be slow
That there was a high level of income for the country during the last administration but was not utilised judiciously. Why put the blame on the current administration, that is finding it hard to get hard currency becos formers are holding these hard currency in secrecy.

1 Like

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by amtaken(f): 6:27am On Mar 13, 2016
Keep collecting N5k brown envelope, the same N5k promised to all unemployed youths, now being given to only APC e-rats to defend grossly clueless Buhari at all costs.

Tell me the difference between you and Isau who sold his birthright for a pot of porridge.

mikolo80:
is it not better than you lot that sold your soul for laptop

1 Like

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by mandhi(m): 6:28am On Mar 13, 2016
bugzbunny:

One bowl of aisha rice
To feed you and the other wailers

1 Like

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by mandhi(m): 6:32am On Mar 13, 2016
amtaken:
One of them was chanting #Istandwithbaba the other day till he fainted. People were panicking, thinking that he had a major medical condition so he was rushed to the hospital only for the Doctor to diagnose hunger as the cause of the fainting.

it's called sacrifice, something the PDP don't have in their dictionary due to their high level of corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by amtaken(f): 6:35am On Mar 13, 2016
Sacrifice for $1m weekly travel or for N170 per litre fuel? Explain!

mandhi:

it's called sacrifice, something the PDP don't have in their dictionary due to their high level of corruption.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by mandhi(m): 6:36am On Mar 13, 2016
amtaken:
Keep collecting N5k brown envelope, the same N5k promised to all unemployed youths, now being given to only APC e-rats to defend grossly clueless Buhari at all costs.

Tell me the difference between you and Isau who sold his birthright for a pot of porridge.

The difference is I believe and is making the necessary sacrifice to rebuild.
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by amtaken(f): 6:41am On Mar 13, 2016
Let me know when you have something to say.

When it ain't broken don't fix it. Bear that in mind next time.

Now run along and go que for fuel. Don't forget to go with your you-pass-your-face-them-dey-face-you generator or else petrol stations attendants won't sell to you.

mandhi:

The difference is I believe and is making the necessary sacrifice to rebuild.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Anybody Miss Ibo During Their Sit At Home Exercise? / Dr. Ibe Kachukwu Set To Resign And Go Back To His Professor Job At Havard / The Parasitic North Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.