Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance (3037 Views)

Girl I Gave A Lift Today Stole My Phone / Epic Response A Guy Gave A Gal(pics) / That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by igotalk(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2009
Anyone ever broke up with a ex and wish they gave that person a better chance,instead of critizing them so much but then realize later they wasnt that bad? made the same mistake when i was younger,luckly for me though grew up and got wiser , got back together now we stronger than ever  smiley
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by iice(f): 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2009
Nope. I'm good at reading people. . .being batsy and all grin
So whatever chance was given, is the chance that should have been given. No more, no less.
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by igotalk(m): 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2009
Ms perfect , got so much too learn, u cant be right all the time smiley
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by iice(f): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2009
Just coz i don't make the mistake you make, doesn't make me ms perfect. When i make my mistakes, i take it, learn from it and move past it. I don't dwell on what could have been. What is gone, and past help should be past grief. . .
Why does it always gets someone's knickers in a twist when i post my thoughts or experiences? grin
And i am a dinosaur compared to most people. . . cheesy
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by igotalk(m): 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2009
not bothered about your opinion at all, u got free will  smiley its not a case of dwelling here, sometimes u ve to reach back and get what you left behind, the future dont al;ways hold the answers, thats my opinion

1 Like

Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by MsDiva1(f): 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2009
I understand what you mean but I've never felt giving an ex a second chance. If we tried it once and it didn't work, I just keep it moving because I believe everything happens for a reason.
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by iice(f): 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2009
igotalk:

not bothered about your opinion at all, u got free will  smiley its not a case of dwelling here, sometimes u ve to reach back and get what you left behind, the future dont al;ways hold the answers, thats my opinion

I didn't say look to the future. Be in the present is what i'm saying.
And yes reach back into the past i agree, but i have my rules. And no i don't break them. It's a question of honour. Something the samurais understand cool So there is no going back, there is no 2nd chance. If it's a mistake, then it's something i have to live with. A choice i made and a consequence i will live through. But like i said, i'm good at reading people, so it's rare i make that mistake.
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by Moyola(f): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2009
've neva wished I did. . . .
neva say neva dey say, gav 1 anova chance hez soo lipsrsealed . . . hez gon get axed soon truzt!! angry tongue
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by igotalk(m): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2009
Not aiming this at anyone , but ve tend to notice women with that motto never go back, dont break rules etc tend to go through men like women use toilet roll, cuz as soon as theres a lil step back they jump to the next guy, most of them end up lonley cuz of their silly rules and pride
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by iice(f): 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2009
igotalk:

Not aiming this at anyone , but ve tend to notice women with that motto never go back, dont break rules etc tend to go through men like women use toilet roll, cuz as soon as theres a lil step back they jump to the next guy, most of them end up lonley cuz of their silly rules and pride

Of course since you don't get the samurai part. . .i rest my case cool cheesy
People with no direction in life will always be wishy washy. I've always known my part in my play from the dawn of creation grin
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by MsDiva1(f): 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2009
igotalk:

That applies to both sexes. There are lonely men out there too.
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by igotalk(m): 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2009
Thats why samurais end up with their heads off smiley

1 Like

Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by Phlota(f): 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2009
i hurt wen i leav a relatnshp wit sm1 i really cared about bt i make d decisn neva 2 go back 2 my vomit.
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by ebinom(f): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2009
yeah,i left my ex who was a very good guy for some good reasons on my part back then but if i had the chance i would have him for the rest of my life in a heart beat.
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by iice(f): 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2009
igotalk:

Thats why samurais end up with their heads off smiley

Which is honorable cheesy Better to stick true to your word than to have words that mean nothing cool
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by coolier(f): 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2009
Everyone deserves a second chance. If I have cause to do so, I would.
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by mikkyphp(m): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2009
samurai ko, shinigami ni, tsweeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww grin
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by iice(f): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2009
Awww. . .my dreadful heels on those toes grin grin grin
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by mikkyphp(m): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2009
@icce
Ah ahn,,,now now, u don reply, u no dey sleep? or u dey anoda time zone ni?
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by sjeezy8: 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2009
Heck no!! I hate my exs and they didnt even do anything bad to me. Once I stop dating a chick I freakin hate her afterwards. And I act like theyre invisible, I dont say hi or even look their way, and they get deleted off my face book. When people say their names or ask about them, I say "whos that, sorry I dont think I know her" lol
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by rave2u: 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2009
sjeezy8:

Heck no!! I hate my exs and they didnt even do anything bad to me. Once I stop dating a chick I freakin hate her afterwards. And I act like theyre invisible, I dont say hi or even look their way, and they get deleted off my face book. When people say their names or ask about them, I say "whos that, sorry I dont think I know her" lol

And you think that's a matured way to handle things?

Look at you feeling proud of it. How old are you again?
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by H2O2: 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2009
Na
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by sjeezy8: 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2009
rave2u:

And you think that's a matured way to handle things?

Look at you feeling proud of it. How old are you again?

yessss ohhh very mature!!! grin and old enough

Who has time to be cool with exs? That can fumble future relationships with other people. So its better to ignore them completely and make it known theyre nothing to me anymore.
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by igotalk(m): 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2009
too many people trying to be hard , when in real life they re some emotional mess
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by ebinom(f): 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2009
sjeezy8:

your mind is very small tongue
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by topup: 8:38am On Dec 17, 2009
Awww the original post is sweet. Hopefully a success story then, I wonder who came back to who, and how you two got back together though, surely it wasn't that simple.
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2009
None. . .once broken. . .the link remains broken!
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2009
iice:

Which is honorable cheesy Better to stick true to your word than to have words that mean nothing cool

Remember that a samurai without a Head cant get a second chance to plan right and fight again.
Nobody is Mr or Mrs perfect.Nobody gets it right all the time cool
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by igotalk(m): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2009
newtontoyo:

Remember that a samurai without a Head cant get a second chance to plan right and fight again.
Nobody is Mr or Mrs perfect.Nobody gets it right all the time cool

I beg leave her, shes Nakoruru
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by TheSly: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2009
The last one. . . . .I think i still have feelinz for her.
Unfortunately she's stubborn and insensitive.
. . . . . . Anger has beclouded her sense of Judgement sad sad
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by TOPE20001(f): 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2009
The Sly:

The last one. . . . .I think i still have feelinz for her.
Unfortunately she's stubborn and insensitive.
. . . . . . Anger has beclouded her sense of Judgement sad sad

Lmao grin grin
A whole Sly, u cant find a way to make her succumb. i am disappointed tongue
Re: The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance by Sauron1: 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2009
igotalk:

Anyone ever broke up with a ex and wish they gave that person a better chance,instead of critizing them so much but then realize later they wasnt that bad? made the same mistake when i was younger,luckly for me though grew up and got wiser , got back together now we stronger than ever  smiley

Which better chance?
My mindset is: There's always a better woman out there.
99% of em ex, i wish i never met em at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Using Your Boyfriend Or Gilfriend's Picture Denote How Much You Love Him? / What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? / Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.