Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari (65614 Views)

Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC / Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Pamcrest(f): 9:51am On Dec 19, 2014
Well, much as I won't vote Buhari primarily because of his age n religious bigotry, I think his regime as HOS wasn't that bad....it made several faux pas but also recorded some successes. Buhari n Idiagbon tried to sanitize d environment after d excesses n rot of d second republic politicians. As a leader, he must take certain actions which will be unpopular n certainly he will make a few mistakes in d process but d situation at hand warrants d action taken.

Why won't Reuben ambush Buhari this way....d Press/Pressmen suffered under his regime but no worse than other military regimes IMO. What I criticize most about that regime was d backdating of d decree that resulted in d execution of d 3 drug pushers and the mystery of d 53 suitcases that bypassed airport security screening. Buhari also showed bias in his treatment of d politicians based on their Region of origin (Shagari under house arrest, his VP Ekwueme in jail).

But I wish WAI will be reintroduced and will have d same effect as it did in those days. Nigerians in general are too lawless!
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by spako4(m): 9:51am On Dec 19, 2014
pdp propaganda is making General Buhari more popular.

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by imsalus: 10:05am On Dec 19, 2014
Reubean Abati should concentrate on marketing his boss rather than engaging in character assasination of the opposition. Let him use his time to tell Nigeria why they should vote his boss strictly on what its boss has been able to achieve since the last five years,

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by ocholawealth(m): 10:16am On Dec 19, 2014
Eleleleleleleleleelel o, i just laughed in Idoma, Is Reuben Abati educated at all? If he is, he ought to know that he is but promoting General Buhari's hard stand against corruption....clueless Brother Otuoke's attack dog.....hahahahaahahahah, i laugh in scot. Sai Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by elmisti(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2014
mikeansy:
this is how I read this

he lacks experience in politics and the workings of a civil society. He could potentially be a tyrant as he is only used to obeying or giving the last order. He may struggle to appreciate and tolerate dissent.

The message here is clear. He is a coupist and a criminal who usurped the constitution and truncated democracy. The diplomat who wrote the letter leaves it to the imagination of the readers to appreciate the severity of this criminal act. It does not need to be explained any further.

Quite simple. All the messianic promises as we are being fed right now failed at the time. Fight against corruption failed. promise of Economic progress failed. All the hopes raised as the basis for ousting shagari all failed. Just as the promises being canvassed as the basis to not vote Jonathan will fail. Remember they are promising to stabilise oil prices.

Key word here is brutal. We are all in support of expelling illegal migrants but this must be done in accordance with the law and through due process of the law and while respecting all UN Human Rights conventions. I will in due course explore further who formed the bulk of these 700,000 immigrants. Are they Ghanians during the famous Ghana-must-Go era? How many Nigerians these days are doing business in Ghana. imagine if that country wakes up one morning an decides to brutally expel all Nigerians? This is not a history we should be proud of an Buhari should not be proud of his record here either.

This is intended to establish his records of repression and clamping down on opposition, the press or freedom of speech. Again there is nothing to be proud of here. This record or history is diametrically opposed to anything democracy stands for and re-enforces the first line where it was established that the man has no experience in politics but rather military dictatorship.

Was there a clear programme to ensure that these released soldiers are integrated into the wider society so that they have a means of livelihood? Or were they just sent away and told "You are on your own!".
Who formed the majority of these 30,000 soldiers and where do they come from? was this the foundation to the lopsided population in the army during the 80s and 90s?

This heavy or high handedness is in line with Buhari's attitude to everything. All brawn no brains! Even though what we have here is a violation of a sovereign Nation. This is how reckless the man Buhari is. Again I don't see what is to be admired here!

IN essence I don't generally see what is to be admired here by anyone who knows their onions politically.

For one thing I admire abt ur analysis is ur semantics, but come to think of it, how else should a military man gain power if not by coup? How else should a military government rule if not by force? All he did was jst expected and u and I both know that his regime is nt d worst in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. If there is one thing I will vote buhari for come 2015 is his decisiveness, jst to save jonathan from his own mystery. #GEJ got it all wrong

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by megastu(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2014
Adminisher:
You read this and you are not proud of the man.
He expelled Ghanaians who were taking jobs from Nigerians. He stood up to the UK and tried to kidnap Umaru Dikko a thief and most corrupt Nigerian politician then from the UK. He put traditional rukers in their place btw Babangida, Abacha and Good luck used to bribe them for support.
This man is a hero.

Well said!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by chukel(m): 10:25am On Dec 19, 2014
donpeey22:

But seriously ehn, guy do you in your wildest imagination think that Buhari will defeat Jonathan at the pools? You better think again.
FYI, even Tinubu, Atiku, Oyegun and other APC top guns understand the
fact that GEJ has worn the hearts of
majority of Nigerians and that it is
almost impossible for APC to win
next year's presidential election, that
is why they gave Buhari their ticket,
so that when he loses this time, they will have a reason to deny him their ticket should he come asking for it again in 2019.

Read the handwriting on the wall bro.

GEJ TILL 2019.

of course buhari cannot defeat jonathan at the "pools". Jonathan is an otueke man from the creeks, so he swims very well. But my buhari will defeat jonathan at the polls convincingly. Get it straight into ur dumb skull.

4 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by khayce: 10:28am On Dec 19, 2014
Buhari all the way jire..... please the whole fingers on my hands re for Buhari ooo... let's wait and see the end of Abati

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by sabdaz: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2014
chukel:
of course buhari cannot defeat jonathan at the "pools". Jonathan is an otueke man from the creeks, so he swims very well. But my buhari will defeat jonathan at the polls convincingly. Get it straight into ur dumb skull.

That guy is dumb. Pools ko jackpots ni. I

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by uzo4real(m): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2014
Seems the PDP is kinda scared this time... cus dem don fail Nigerians already. BUHARI CARRY GO OOOOOO

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by nigerianvenom(m): 10:43am On Dec 19, 2014
sexybash:

I can see you 1k allowance is working

Thank God u've seen.its better than claiming to be a lady when u know u are an imbecily man
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by patpaul: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2014
CAN ANYBODY TELL US WHY MR EKWUEME WHO WAS JUST A VICE PRESIDENT IN SHAGARI'S GOVERNMENT WAS PUT IN JAIL WHILE THE HEAD OF THE GOVERNMENT-SHAGARI HIMSELF- WAS PUT UNDER HOUSE ARREST BY THE DICTATOR TURN POLITICIAN CUM APC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, BUHARAM GBM?
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by BABAAGBALABA: 11:23am On Dec 19, 2014
wow PDP VS APC on Nairaland
highest like for PDP->12 , 1 shares
highest for APC->62something and fifty something shares

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=holatin post=28984629]Really tell me more.

Do you even know what coup mean in d millitary

ask from your parent how his regime was and compare it with Jonathan.

The only reason Nigeria is going down the drain is because some of you are blind even with two big eyes.

nonsensical apartied of lemoproxin attitude.

Buhari for President jare[/quote

How can I hug you or is it not firmly shake your hands.

Please, will u be my friend?

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by greatgeo(m): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2014
With all we have ready and heard about the man buhari do u think the thieves in PDP, APC and others let buhari be in power? Knowing fully well that Nigeria of the 1980s is not Nigeria of today?
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Sunshineluv(f): 11:38am On Dec 19, 2014
Lstar4real:
why u dey abuse me.. .did I know you before... undecided what kind of Lady are u.. .must u abuse me..if u donno what to say then go silent
rather.
Oga NDA are you talking to me? Hahahaha
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by tbaby534(f): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2014
omenka:
Hello sheTAN, do I know you?? Got a problem??

Silencer
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by tbaby534(f): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2014
omenka:
Hello sheTAN, do I know you?? Got a problem??

No,bokomenka
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by ekpurikpu77: 11:45am On Dec 19, 2014
Really tell me more.

Do you even know what coup mean in d millitary

ask from your parent how his regime was and compare it with Jonathan.

The only reason Nigeria is going down the drain is because some of you are blind even with two big eyes.

nonsensical apartied of lemoproxin attitude.

Buhari for President jare. So after all this jargons,what changes about this man? In my opinion he is still the same -ineffective,high handed and a religious bigot,period! grin
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by blasterman(m): 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
undecided
angelawoko:

Pls tell us...how many dollars? OK, u don't know abi. I see. I can tell u of 20 billion or is it 10 billion during GEJ and just dis week another 1 billion dollars etc. So when you and your political dogs of the PDP have finished digging try come out with facts and not just words.
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by blasterman(m): 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
angelawoko:

Pls tell us...how many dollars? OK, u don't know abi. I see. I can tell u of 20 billion or is it 10 billion during GEJ and just dis week another 1 billion dollars etc. So when you and your political dogs of the PDP have finished digging try come out with facts and not just words.

I neither support PDP or APC. i am really against the two as represantation of the best leadership we have in Nigeria. Nigeria is a business entity and based onn that i dont not feel both are qualifed or competent enough to solve the problems in Nigeria

However who rthe people stealing money is not Niigerians. If Pope was president of Nigeria ppl will still steal money. if Mother Theresa was president of Nigeria , govt workers will still steal money... u know that... That is a judiciary problem and EFCC but dont be mistaken that Buhari is any better they (old politicans and military mafia) stARted corruptioninNigeria and Buhari is a greedy man

choosing Buhari is like jumping from cooking pot into frying pan

Do your research on Buhari and do not be deceive by the holier than thou image that is a ploy to con simple minded folks
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by johny616: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
The more they try to tarnish his image, the more I'm loving him! Keep campaigning 4him anyway. GMD come 2015!!!

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Lstar4real(m): 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sunshineluv:
Oga NDA are you talking to me? Hahahaha
lmao u don Tire abi y u no Ku Ku ma call me Nadia Lol.. .u need spiritual prayer to stop quoting me.. grin
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
chukel:
sorry for the error! But you clearly understood my point. See, stop being delusional. Not even a thousand Buhari can defeat Jonathan come 2015. Mark my words today.
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
chukel:
Sorry for the error. But at least you got my point.
Anyway, I know that you APC supporters will continue to be delusional until your Buhari is finally humiliated once again.
So, no need to argue further with you since you can't read the hand writing on the wall.
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by DeevaB: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
anonimi:

Is cluelessness a criteria for being a follower of the clueless old soldier

What would you say if Ghana were to expel Nigerians from their own country today?

So much PRETENCE and re-packaging of a very CORRUPT man who said Abacha did not steal our money and should be canonised as saint shocked

FYI... Nigeria was a migration receiving country buoyed by oil-led employment in various sectors in the early '70s. Because of population pressure, political problems and a decling economic growth there was a mass explosion of foreigners (alien quit order)
Ghana also expelled all illegal migrants in 1969 . he did what was the best for nigeria then.Buhari come 2015!

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=Soknown post=29016309][/quote] See, pointing out my typographical errors does not change anything. Those errors only show that I am human. Even the poster I quoted made a lot of obvious errors which I didn't try to point out, because I am aware that pointing out typos does not add anything to the issue on discuss.
I understand the game some of you are trying to play by highlighting my typos. You want me to feel inadequate and stop posting comments on this section so that you can have a field day With
your pro-Buhari and anti-GEJ campaign. But I am not deterred because I know that your rants on Nairaland is so insignificant compared to the multitude of Nigerians who are behind GEJ and whose votes will see him coast to victory come 2015.
So, stay here and vent your frustration, while men are in the streets doing the real campaign.

GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by holatin(m): 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=emiraty post=29018942][/quote]my pleasure sir
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by opribo(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
This man Buhari is going down and wants to go down with many. May God help us all. APC will do well by bringing up another candidate rather than this man that is blood tasty ([b]“God willing, by 2015, something will happen. They either conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful way. If what happened in 2011 (alleged rigging) should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood,’’ )[/b]and looking for power by all means since 2003. If he venture gets it haaa we are all finished O.
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Olanireti(m): 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
donpeey22:
See, pointing out my typographical errors does not change anything. Those errors only show that I am human. Even the poster I quoted made a lot of obvious errors which I didn't try to point out, because I am aware that pointing out typos does not add anything to the issue on discuss.
I understand the game some of you are trying to play by highlighting my typos. You want me to feel inadequate and stop posting comments on this section so that you can have a field day With
your pro-Buhari and anti-GEJ campaign. But I am not deterred because I know that your rants on Nairaland is so insignificant compared to the multitude of Nigerians who are behind GEJ and whose votes will see him coast to victory come 2015.
So, stay here and vent your frustration, while men are in the streets doing the real campaign.

GEJ TILL 2019

It's so clear with this your post that you are one of the corrupt people that gets something directly or indirectly from corrupt GEJ governance. But don't forget, our eyes have opened, and the masses are now clamouring for change. Am happy you are connected online, you are seeing people's comments, these are the same people that will vote. Don't think you have anybody outside that's campaigning for GEJ, the youths are desperately ready for change, and we are going to come out massively vote for Buhari come February. We are not putting sentiment in politics anymore. If Muslim will do it right, let him get there. Even if it's an herbalist that will do it very well, with an assurance, am ready to vote for him even as a Christian. Nigeria is for all, not only for Christian, neither is it for Muslim alone. We are all Nigerian. GEJ is a failure. Everybody knows that, even you, but you would not just say the truth because of your covetousness. Change Nigeria, Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by aresa: 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
opribo:
This man Buhari is going down and wants to go down with many. May God help us all. APC will do well by bringing up another candidate rather than this man that is blood tasty “God willing, by 2015, something will happen. They either conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful way. If what happened in 2011 (alleged rigging) should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood,’’ )[/b]and looking for power by all means since 2003. If he venture gets it haaa we are all finished O.

opribo:
I agree with Fayose 100%, no man is bigger than the party and no man is bigger than the country be you who. In all honesty could OBJ say the things he said about GEJ government during Abacha regime ofcourse he dare not. He is just capitalizing on the weaknesses of the president to attack left right and center.

GEJ needs a ruthless military man like Al Mustafa to take care of some pple that way he will instill the needed respect. Talk rubbish you see rubbish.

Buhari is blood thirsty, but you still think the best way for your worthless oga to deal with critics is to hire hired killers to kill them...

Who is really blood thirsty? Sounds more like you and your hypocritical, sad, violent, warped and sadistic self..

You people really need to keep up with the crazy and evil things you say...

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
Olanireti:

It's so clear with this your post that you are one of the corrupt people that gets something directly or indirectly from corrupt GEJ governance. But don't forget, our eyes have opened, and the masses are now clamouring for change. Am happy you are connected online, you are seeing people's comments, these are the same people that will vote. Don't think you have anybody outside that's campaigning for GEJ, the youths are desperately ready for change, and we are going to come out massively vote for Buhari come February. We are not putting sentiment in politics anymore. If Muslim will do it right, let him get there. Even if it's an herbalist that will do it very well, with an assurance, am ready to vote for him even as a Christian. Nigeria is for all, not only for Christian, neither is it for Muslim alone. We are all Nigerian. GEJ is a failure. Everybody knows that, even you, but you would not just say the truth because of your covetousness. Change Nigeria, Sai Buhari
Stop making it look like you care about Nigeria and other Nigerians! Those of you campaigning for Buhari are tribal bigots who either feel shortchanged by GEJ's administration or think that power must perpetually remain in the north, even if it means giving it to a demented Buhari.

I shudder at how senseless some of you can be for not seeing that Buhari does not have anything to offer Nigeria. I am sure that if I ask you to mention any achievement recorded by Buhari during his era of military dictatorship, you will have nothing tangible to say other than the old line on him fighting corruption. I wonder how sheer military brutality exhibited by buhari translated to fighting corruption, yet he was not able to stamp out the menace. Tell me about substantial projects executed by Buhari when he held power as a young officer, that would convince me to give him vote now that he is old and lacks ideas in contemporary politics.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Happening Now In Port Harcourt / PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries / Two Dead As Explosion Rocks Obasanjo’s Library In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.