Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari (65642 Views)

Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC / Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by datribune: 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
quid:

Slave mentality is fielding the same jihadist candidate in 2003, 2007, 2011 and hoping to get a different outcome.

Slave mentality is trying to scare the entire nigeria by using rag-tag boko-haramic tactics in conjunction with sabotaging Northern and SW military officers.

Slave mentality is trying hard to blame GEJ for the activities of the jihadist followers of buhari and atiku.

U keep talking of slave mentality & blaming d SW out of ignorance. FYI, d politics of d SW is not based on tribe or religion but on performance. Jonathan has shown dat he doesn't hav what it takes to rule d giant of africa. In 2011 we cast aside our differences & gave GEJ a resounding victory. Unfortunately, d man who had no shoes squandered our goodwill on d alter of rabid corruption.
As 4 d insurgency we can only speculate about d sponsorship until when d C-in-C who says he knows d sponsors of BH grows a spine & decides to name & go after dem. I would rather side wit d late NSA, Aziza who said BH is a PDP affair than side wit an appologist who as C-inC wit access to security reports chose to defend d terrorist MEND in d independence day bombings. "It is not MEND" d appologist said. His pals include known terrorists like Tompolo & Asari Dokubo who was detained in Cotonou on charges of being a BH leader but was released on GEJ's intervention. As i said, we can only speculate until d C-in-C grows some balls.
What I see ar desperate clowns wit no achievement to point to so they try to play d ethnic & religious card. How else do u explain how u blame d north, SW & everyone else except d man who swore to dat sacred oath to protect dis country but has been superintending over d most corrupt govt in our history. How is it anybody's fault dat GEJ lacks d wisdom, tact, assertiveness, leadership & political sagacity to neutralize d opposition & spare d nation d pains of his failings. Governing a complex nation like nigeria is not a tea party 4 all comers. GEJ has failed in all aspects of leadership & it won't be long frm now dat Nigerians will say goodbye to d weakest, most corrupt & effeminate leader in our history. Congratulations Nigeria, it won't be long frm now. SAI BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Johnsinia(m): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
What I can observe is that APC have hired morethan 1000 e-campeiners to lure the gullible minds of nairalanders of their faithfull votes. If u r here supporting GMB without a take home cut, u r on a long thing or rather a mugu. Abeg, one of una APC beneficiaries should tell me how, place and who to meet to collect my own cut na.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by spartan50(m): 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
laBarca:
The Chadians that were chased out were invaders and Muhammadu Buhari received lots of accolades for the act. In fact, it is an assurance that our territory will be secured under Muhammadu Buhari. Buhari jailed the criminals in power under shagari, and it's one reason we love him. The government of Jonathan and PDP is corrupt! They are afraid of jail(Obj).
that was what oshiomole of edo state used to deceive them oo... Shine ur eye people... I don't support Apc or Pdp dey r both same... Buhari is old skool to me n goodluck is too tame..
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
Pamcrest:
Well, much as I won't vote Buhari primarily because of his age n religious bigotry, I think his regime as HOS wasn't that bad....it made several faux pas but also recorded some successes. Buhari n Idiagbon tried to sanitize d environment after d excesses n rot of d second republic politicians. As a leader, he must take certain actions which will be unpopular n certainly he will make a few mistakes in d process but d situation at hand warrants d action taken.

Why won't Reuben ambush Buhari this way....d Press/Pressmen suffered under his regime but no worse than other military regimes IMO. What I criticize most about that regime was d backdating of d decree that resulted in d execution of d 3 drug pushers and the mystery of d 53 suitcases that bypassed airport security screening. Buhari also showed bias in his treatment of d politicians based on their Region of origin (Shagari under house arrest, his VP Ekwueme in jail).

But I wish WAI will be reintroduced and will have d same effect as it did in those days. Nigerians in general are too lawless!
My humble submission

sister with this level of you intelligence, i realy expect that you should know that all this religious bigotry and extremism of a thing are lies fabricated by pdp because they know too well they cannot find any dirt in his past to tanish his image. Check Buhari's nomination, you will surely see that this man not an extremist. 11 out of his 19 goveenors are christian while 7 are muslims? How can you call such a man religious bigot for godsake?

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by datribune: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
Johnsinia:
What I can observe is that APC have hired morethan 1000 e-campeiners to lure the gullible minds of nairalanders of their faithfull votes. If u r here supporting GMB without a take home cut, u r on a long thing or rather a mugu. Abeg, one of una APC beneficiaries should tell me how, place and who to meet to collect my own cut na.

Keep thinking & talking trash until d political tsunami dat will sweep d PDP away comes in February. d only surprise actually is dat there's still any Nigerian citizen dat supports dis inept, clueless & dysfunctional govt & 15+ yrs of failure of d PDP.
A dumb comment like urs can only come frm a sycophant of d most corrupt leader in our history who thinks everything in life is about lucre. Go check NL profiles & history of most comments & u'll know dat what is happening is not new. D chips ar down. d ship of state is wandering aimlessly & in danger of sinking in d evil sea of corruption & all patriots must put their hands on deck 4 dis great & noble task. Nigerians ar very unhappy wit d status quo & we will seize dis moment to break free frm d evil claws of corruption.
FYI, GMB is d only politician in Nigeria dat does not need to rent anyone & that's why decades later people still love him unconditionally. "d stealing is not corruption" camp ar truly on their way out of govt.
Since u seem to be happy wit d present scenario a prayer will not be out of place. May d Almighty run ur life d way GEJ is running nigeria. Can I hear an Amen?.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by fuckluv(f): 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
I am someone who is FED UP with jonathan's govt but couldn't see the right candidate in buhari hence, still follow Jonathan sheepishly.

Now it takes Abati to make me actually see the change I so much desire for ♍♈ country in buhari.

Sorry Jonathan, for the First time ever let me join in saying SAI BUHARI !

cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by topatee: 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
How times changes, ABATI was so ferocious with his pen against corruption and injustice until he tasted the sweet Aso Rock Apple. Come to think of it this was what South Africans offered Mandela and rejected, beacuse he is a leader. Let’s pray that Nigeria will get a leader and a statesman one day. I pity Bro Ruben maybe the name has a lot to do with is see
Gen 49: 3-4
Reuben, you are my firstborn,
My might and the beginning of my strength,
The excellency of dignity and the excellency of power.
Unstable as water, you shall not excel,
Because you went up to your father’s bed;
Then you defiled it;

Bro Ru, one day GEJ will leave office o.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by aviazuva: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sai Buhari.

Abati, Abati ,Abati

how many times have I called you?

IS THIS NOT THE ABATI OF PATITO"S GANG?

Pat Utomi, sorryoooo, you must be highly disappointed like many of us

Your gangster is now carrying food in his mouth and too much blood in his head

He cannot think normal again because of STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE

Meanwhile, AVIANAZU, Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Fellonigerians: 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
He is doing his job... APC would have posted this if it was on GEJ...
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Newshunter: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
We can not forget easily my none muslim brothers, including Osibanjo who decided to dine with devils for power and money.

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Sunshineluv(f): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
Lstar4real:
lmao u don Tire abi y u no Ku Ku ma call me Nadia Lol.. .u need spiritual prayer to stop quoting me.. grin
Oga NDA, pls tell your pay masters Tinubu and Atiku to return half of their loots. Pls just half
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Olanireti(m): 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
donpeey22:
Stop making it look like you care about Nigeria and other Nigerians! Those of you campaigning for Buhari are tribal bigots who either feel shortchanged by GEJ's administration or think that power must perpetually remain in the north, even if it means giving it to a demented Buhari.

I shudder at how senseless some of you can be for not seeing that Buhari does not have anything to offer Nigeria. I am sure that if I ask you to mention any achievement recorded by Buhari during his era of military dictatorship, you will have nothing tangible to say other than the old line on him fighting corruption. I wonder how sheer military brutality exhibited by buhari translated to fighting corruption, yet he was not able to stamp out the menace. Tell me about substantial projects executed by Buhari when he held power as a young officer, that would convince me to give him vote now that he is old and lacks ideas in contemporary politics.

let me start answering your question by mentioning few out of what he did when he was on power, did you hear of his zero tolerance for corruption, what of his initiatives WAI (war against indiscipline) where it became a crime to rush to enter bus, what of the orderliness Nigeria experienced, what about all the debt he paid, what of inflation rate that came down from 23% to 5%, do you know he doesn't have any foreign account, do you know that no allegation whatsoever is charged against him up till today despite the sensitive post he has held, do you know that no record of embezzlement has been seen against him up till today? to mention but few. Guy, wake up, join the train of change. So far so good, he's still the best man for the job. Let's all support him. If you think you can do it, obtain the form, prove to us beyond reasonable doubt that you can also do it, of we are convinced, we will vote for you. GEJ IS CLUELESS, HE CAN'T SAVE THIS COUNTRY. SAI BUHARI, CHANGE NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Johnsinia(m): 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
datribune:

Keep thinking & talking trash until d political tsunami dat will sweep d PDP away comes in February. d only surprise actually is dat there's still any Nigerian citizen dat supports dis inept, clueless & dysfunctional govt & 15+ yrs of failure of d PDP.
A dumb comment like urs can only come frm a sycophant of d most corrupt leader in our history who thinks everything in life is about lucre. Go check NL profiles & history of most comments & u'll know dat what is happening is not new. D chips ar down. d ship of state is wandering aimlessly & in danger of sinking in d evil sea of corruption & all patriots must put their hands on deck 4 dis great & noble task. Nigerians ar very unhappy wit d status quo & we will seize dis moment to break free frm d evil claws of corruption.
FYI, GMB is d only politician in Nigeria dat does not need to rent anyone & that's why decades later people still love him unconditionally. "d stealing is not corruption" camp ar truly on their way out of govt.
Since u seem to be happy wit d present scenario a prayer will not be out of place. May d Almighty run ur life d way GEJ is running nigeria. Can I hear an Amen?.

oga, u r jst giving urself unnneccessary high blood presure hope. Am nt a party type, am a studnt studing hard to help myslf and my loved ones in future with or without d help of any party or govtmt. Am just stating wat i am observin. Another observatn; APC will defect PDP on nairaland bt on ground PDP will have it all, for example, in my compound here in Lagos, we r d only SEners in that compound bt the whole yorubas there love GEJ morethan GMB.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by datribune: 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
Johnsinia:

oga, u r jst giving urself unnneccessary high blood presure hope. Am nt a party type, am a studnt studing hard to help myslf and my loved ones in future with or without d help of any party or govtmt. Am just stating wat i am observin. Another observatn; APC will defect PDP on nairaland bt on ground PDP will have it all, for example, in my compound here in Lagos, we r d only SEners in that compound bt the whole yorubas there love GEJ morethan GMB.

Guy, It's really disappointing dat those comments came frm a young nigerian student. Gone ar d days when students were d conscience of d nigerian society & their unions led d way in sensitizing d citizenry. Really ur comment did a great disservice to d image of d nigerian youth & their aspirations to lead our country. How could u even think dat ?. smh
I wish u luck.
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by deeptechcool(m): 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
This post is definitely a VICTORY for GMB. Abati removed GMB's ladder of elevation but God placed him on a parachute of Glory. PDP has lost it.
SAI BUHARI!

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by goldfish27(m): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
major466:
A man who overthrew a democratically elected government and ruled through degree 4. A man who committed murder and gross acts of human rights violations. A man who fought political enemies under the guise of corruption but look the other way when his friends were involved (55 suitcases saga).
The man who call himself Buhari is not even fit nor is he qualified to run for any public office.

U are a big fool

What dis govt has done is more than murder.. what dis thieves deserve is death...
When some Nigerians speak I ask myself if they are even Nigerians and live in Nigeria...even Nigerians overseas know its never well with the country

If u are benefiting from GEJ govt pls just shout up n not to make fool of urself.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by major466(m): 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
goldfish27:

U are a big fool

What dis govt has done is more than murder.. what dis thieves deserve is death...
When some Nigerians speak I ask myself if they are even Nigerians and live in Nigeria...even Nigerians overseas know its never well with the country

If u are benefiting from GEJ govt pls just shout up n not to make fool of urself.
Thanks so much for the insults. Have a blessed day.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Doyin2(m): 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
BiHung:
And how much did they say he stole?
How many bomb explosions were recorded?
How many insurgencies overpowered his government?

ODE LAWON PiPu Yii sha

The harder they try to blackmail the people's general,the more acceptable he becomes.What has all these got to do with the fact that today,the exchange rate is about N180.After 15years of PDP maladministration,Nigeria is the only OPEC member,importing fuel!Interest rate is beyond the reach of SMEs.Corruption has been institutionalised.Irregular power supply.etc etc.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by isalegan2: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
Jonathan's lackeys are running scared. The attempt at defamation by Abati did not have the desired effect - quite the opposite.

In the beginning of the thread, regular people were expressing their heartfelt opinions about happenings in Nigeria. As the TaNoids kept count, they saw opinions were massively against them.

Out came the refurbished but ever-more-desperate 40 laptop crew to spew propaganda tinged with religious bigotry and tribal prejudice. That's all you know! Africans are tired of that game! Try something else. We see through you.

The only way Jonathan will stay in Aso Rock past May 2015 is if he signs on to be Osinbanjo's driver. (You know Dame Patience won't let him ride back with her to Otueke). grin

SAI BUHARI!

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
Olanireti:

let me start answering your question by mentioning few out of what he did when he was on power, did you hear of his zero tolerance for corruption, what of his initiatives WAI (war against indiscipline) where it became a crime to rush to enter bus, what of the orderliness Nigeria experienced, what about all the debt he paid, what of inflation rate that came down from 23% to 5%, do you know he doesn't have any foreign
account, do you know that no allegation
whatsoever is charged against him up till today
despite the sensitive post he has held, do you
know that no record of embezzlement has been
seen against him up till today? to mention but
few. Guy, wake up, join the train of change. So
far so good, he's still the best man for the job.
Let's all support him. If you think you can do it,
obtain the form, prove to us beyond reasonable
doubt that you can also do it, of we are
convinced, we will vote for you. GEJ IS
CLUELESS, HE CAN'T

SAVE THIS COUNTRY. SAI BUHARI, CHANGE NIGERIA
I thought you were going to come up with concrete achievements by buhari, but you ended up regurgitating those old lines.
Can you sincerely swear that you have any proof of GEJ's loots abroad? That made you to so easily conclude that he is corrupt?

What magic do you think buhari would perform to stamp out corruption in a democracy? FYI, buhari can not do anything differently to end corruption. GEJ has taken bold steps to tackle the issue of corruption by 1, signing the freedom of information bill which now means that people can have access to information on governance, including governments' spendings (a government that is intended to be corrupt will not allow anybody access to informations on its activities. 2, The legislative and judiciary arms of government now enjoy more powers and independence than ever before( a government that is intended to be corrupt will muscle up those arms of government like Obasanjo did).
Personally, I believe that corruption will be reduced to the barest when we allow true democracy as being promoted by GEJ's government to take root in Nigeria. Why I believe this is because when we have a vibrant and independent judiciary and legislature, the right laws will be made and interpreted as well as enforced thereby creating a stronger institution which is what is needed to reduce corruption.
And if you are sincere enough, you will agree with me that under this administration, corruption has been reduced considerably, hence even the transparency internationals' ranking recently indicated that Nigeria is improving in the fight against corruption.
So, you see? You are the one really needs to quickly jump out of the sinking ship called buhari and embrace TRASFORMATION.
Lest I forget, GEJ TILL 2019!

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
holatin:
Really tell me more.

Do you even know what coup mean in d millitary

ask from your parent how his regime was and compare it with Jonathan.

The only reason Nigeria is going down the drain is because some of you are blind even with two big eyes.

nonsensical apartied of lemoproxin attitude.

Bh for President jare
parasitic huge pile of shiit grin
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by holatin(m): 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
Rexxie:

parasitic huge pile of shiit grin
for tampering with my post, May Satan tamper with your blessing, joy, happiness, promotion and health.
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by goodgood2(m): 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
papiforreal:
I have been trying to force my mind to support GEJ because i have relatives benefitting from his corrupt Goverment, but my conscience wont just allow me. Posterity will never forgive us if we allow religion biasness and sentiment to cloud our reasoning and vote for the most useless president ever in the history of this country.

Say no to Corruption!

Nigeria Sai Buhari!
Suddenly, proBuhari comments are attracting undeserved likes. You want to know why? Amaechi has sunk in millions of dollars into the Buhari campaign already. They're everywhere online. It's unprecedented. TAN, wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by sasho9ja(m): 11:57pm On Dec 19, 2014

Nothing More!
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 20, 2014
holatin:
for tampering with my post, May Satan tamper with your blessing, joy, happiness, promotion and health.
am a bad boi but i dwell in the secret place of the Most High and abide under the shadow of the Almighty,the Lord is my strength and refuge and i trust in Him,so ur satansssgot a problem tackling Him 1st b4 getting me to tamper with otherwise,its back to sender lorukò jésu,amen.. grin
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 20, 2014
Olanireti:

let me start answering your question by mentioning few out of what he did when he was on power, did you hear of his zero tolerance for corruption, what of his initiatives WAI (war against indiscipline) where it became a crime to rush to enter bus, what of the orderliness Nigeria experienced, what about all the debt he paid, what of inflation rate that came down from 23% to 5%, do you know he doesn't have any foreign account, do you know that no allegation whatsoever is charged against him up till today despite the sensitive post he has held, do you know that no record of embezzlement has been seen against him up till today? to mention but few. Guy, wake up, join the train of change. So far so good, he's still the best man for the job. Let's all support him. If you think you can do it, obtain the form, prove to us beyond reasonable doubt that you can also do it, of we are convinced, we will vote for you. GEJ IS CLUELESS, HE CAN'T SAVE THIS COUNTRY. SAI BUHARI, CHANGE NIGERIA
so shallow..a paper titanic is definitely gonna sink in this shallow water of a post..

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by holatin(m): 6:05am On Dec 20, 2014
Rexxie:

am a bad boi but i dwell in the secret place of the Most High and abide under the shadow of the Almighty,the Lord is my strength and refuge and i trust in Him,so ur satansssgot a problem tackling Him 1st b4 getting me to tamper with otherwise,its back to sender lorukò jésu,amen.. grin

then read dat same bible concerning what happen to the children that abuse elisha
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
holatin:
then read dat same bible concerning what happen to the children that abuse elisha
those kids abused n made mockery of elisha cos...he was bald..they mocked and abused him for no reason whatsoever unlike you who bring on ur idle and lazy arsse on here on daily basis and heap all kine invectives and abuses and mockery on the hardworking gej,the president,ur president and leader that God has told you to honor,on daily basis and u 4kn think his followers and peeps praying for his success are invincible and gonna tap u on da back?! U got a 2nd thinking coming fast,preaching freak...
U beta start praying to God for mercy n forgiveness..
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by neocortex: 5:33am On Dec 25, 2014
holatin:
Really tell me more.

Do you even know what coup mean in d millitary

ask from your parent how his regime was and compare it with Jonathan.

The only reason Nigeria is going down the drain is because some of you are blind even with two big eyes.

nonsensical apartied of lemoproxin attitude.

Buhari for President jare

tell us what "coup" means. I believe that what coup does and reasons that participate in it are very important.
Coup are attempts to subjugate the will of the people by power hungry self deluded individual who knows that they stand no chance to be close to power in the normal way. Therefore they use the backdoor the same way most disease causing organisms do.

Now tell me which of the characteristics of your coup plotter general are you proud of.

It is not enough to hear some people say "Buhari for president" and you jumped in to the bandwagon because you believe it is trending. That makes you a classical blind follower.
Re: Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari by somtookeke(m): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
*Buhari’s Ruthlessness Secrets*

_by somtookeke(m): 11:11am_

The lamb at home doesn’t know the deadliness of the hunter in the forest. Radical issues require drastic actions. With uncommon courage and a massive sense of patriotism, I, Babatunde Odesola, a middle-aged Nigerian journalist and a die-hard lover of democracy, hereby, call for a revolution against millions of Nigerians who have been demonising Mallam Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR) and his amazing party, the All Progressives Congress.

*Read More* :

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/buharis-ruthlessness-secrets.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Two Dead As Explosion Rocks Obasanjo’s Library In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) / Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.