Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married (35113 Views)

Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / What Women Really Want / decliamer! This is not me, my account was hacked, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by akasueba(m): 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
Thank you Nigga more power to your Elbow dude, you are gud and also we need the vice versa also lol hope you know what am talking about?
Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
Yomii:
OP that's not all...

Beauty without character equals to disaster. If you are beautiful, you dress well, speak well, but lack character, Sorry, you are not a marriage material.

#My Advce: Work on your character, and your character will direct you to right man.

My brother, character matters o. I know this particular girl in my school. Her character is just so horrible. Saying it's 100% saussy will be an understatement. That alone can make her stay unmarried in life and she seems not to notice it. No man with his right senses will ever want to be with such woman as a wife.
Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by delishpot: 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
passionate88:
When she dump him, she go start to form hard to get

Make she gree for just any man wey toast am ni?
Last time I checked many of us talk say woman wey gree fiam for a toaster no get better Value?
Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by kunlesehan(m): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
Big4wig:
A wife material is the one who cheers her BF up while playing FIFA with his friends. Screaming "Honey, beat him silly! Or Any LADY that can bring down FOOD from GAS COOKER without any Napkin/Cloth are the "REAL WIFE MATERIAL"....Marry Them cheesy
Exactly!
This should have been numbers 1 & 2 respectively.
Lol
Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by frrank(m): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by passionate88: 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
delishpot:

Make she gree for just any man wey toast am ni?
Last time I checked many of us talk say woman wey gree fiam for a toaster no get better Value?
Many of una, I no join una talk am...
Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by aspirebig: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Getting married is not by power.

If u like change to the newest fashion in town,once u have a bad bahaviour,u tell too much lies, u are an introvert,u hardly smile,always with serious face,cannt cook,dirty home keeping,poor social life,u are not prayerful,even with you good job,fine car,money,dress sense,men will only come and chop u and go.
Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by lafflaff123(m): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
olassy239:
if you are ready for marriage and it seems as if you are not connecting with the right man,you may need to look inwards and make some changes in your life.the only permanenr thing in life is change. Take a look at your lifestyle; there may be an area in which you need to effect some changes if you want to attract the right kind of man for you and make the relationship work.
(1) Change your apprarance- people see who you are before they hear what you have to say. The clothes you wear play a major role in attracting poeplae into your life. Men see you before they hear what you have to say. If you are in the habit of wearing skimpy, revealing, tight, glittery or mini clothing on any and every occasion, youneed to change your wardrobe. These clothes in themselves may not be a problem if you wear them for the appropriate occasion and in the right environment. Your clothes howeever may become a distraction and undermine your values, conveying the wrong message to people around you. There are clothes designed to be worn in the home environment alone. Such clothes should not be worn out. Dresses that should be worn only for parties should not be worn casually, for school, to the office or for business. O ln the other hand,your dressing may just be too old fashioned for any man to see through to your beauty. Change it. Invest in a new wadrobe. If you don't know which clothes to buy, ask a fashion consultant...

Finally the SECOND female on Nairaland that makes any sense(IFEANN on the Religion Section is another)

I wish the Cococandy's of Nairaland can have a personal relationship with you and Ifeann, for some good home training.

Nice one.
Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by delishpot: 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
passionate88:
Many of una, I no join una talk am...

Lol. Ok o.nor vex. I go tell them to gree fiam fiam for you as soon as you open mouth say baby I love you. No hard to get stunt for you at all at all.
Nor vex.
Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by cococandy(f): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
lafflaff123:

Finally the SECOND female on Nairaland that makes any sense(IFEANN on the Religion Section is another)

I wish the Cococandy's of Nairaland can have a personal relationship with you and Ifeann, for some good home training.

Nice one.
eya. I guess I need to meet her to get lessons on how to acquire a second husband.

Una no dey shame?
Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by 2scorehigh(m): 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hmm, all this for a man? Na so women need men reash and yet dey still dey do all that shakara?

Well, I'm not surprised. No be Npa Nnamdi wey talk am say everly everly, agaracha must come back abi?

Chai!

Anyway sha, make I still thank God once again for this long tin wey dey inside my trawza. tongue
Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by passionate88: 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
delishpot:

Lol. Ok o.nor vex. I go tell them to gree fiam fiam for you as soon as you open mouth say baby I love you. No hard to get stunt for you at all at all.
Nor vex.
I no dey vex... I hate that word "baby I love you", how I go just tell girl that word sef?.
Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by Samsonklin(m): 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
sexymoma:
Upon All This Ones
Person Wey Nor Go Marry, Nor Go Marry.. Forget
Talking from experience
Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by delishpot: 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
passionate88:
I no dey vex... I hate that word "baby I love you", how I go just tell girl that word sef?.

Ha ha. Some old skool boys dey use am o. Babyyyyy
Was up? How you doing? Ha ha. i nor fit laugh o. Toasting 101
Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by cococandy(f): 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
sexymoma:
Upon All This Ones
Person Wey Nor Go Marry, Nor Go Marry.. Forget
lol. OP is possibly not married even
Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by passionate88: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
delishpot:

Ha ha. Some old skool boys dey use am o. Babyyyyy
Was up? How you doing? Ha ha. i nor fit laugh o. Toasting 101
You go know better than me na... You go dn hear am tire
Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by royalblood21: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hmmmm 2015 budget for single ladies....
Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
karen igho never followed any of the rules yet she is still getting married, while some of you and your endless lists remain boyfriendless/girlfriendless embarassed grin

2 Likes

Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by delishpot: 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
passionate88:
You go know better than me na... You go dn hear am tire

Yes. I don hear am pass you. I don hear am tire. The gods have spoken!
Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by tomzman: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
Big4wig:
A wife material is the one who cheers her BF up while playing FIFA with his friends. Screaming "Honey, beat him silly! Or Any LADY that can bring down FOOD from GAS COOKER without any Napkin/Cloth are the "REAL WIFE MATERIAL"....Marry Them cheesy
Your head is there. wink
Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by seyioluwasade: 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Get 4% cash back when you buy goods online through www.discountng.com
Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by Bensonking: 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by sammoe(m): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
olassy239:
(5) CHANGE YOUR BOYFRIEND."
You are not married. The man whos has been dating uou has not preoosed to you. It is time you looked for someone else. You may think that where will you find anothe guy like him? If he is a time waster or one of the othe unserios tyoes who will never commit to you, dump him now.
(6) CHANGE YOUR SOCIAL HABIT.
Go out to where you can mix with people. A man won't come and talk to you when you are wacthing a movie or reading a novel in your bedroom. You must become very visible for him to notice and approach you. If you are shy, get close to outgoing ladies who will take you to the right social gatherings where you can connect with the right people.
(7) CHANGE YOUR VISION
If your vision involves traveling a lot or leeping late hours, tou may need to modify it a bit to help you connect mare easily with the right man for you. If you are not in a relationship, it may be very easy for you to live that way,but for a relationship to succed, it requires time and commitment from you. If you are never there, how can the relationship work out? You don't have to choose between a career and a relationship; you can modify your dream in such a way that you have time for your life to flourish and succeed.
Bia, OP dear is like you're doing all these things shey?
You had better o!

#allthesingleladies

#uwife

#ihusband

#okdear

#okthanks

#okbye
Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
sammoe:

Bia, OP dear is like you're doing all these things shey?
You had better o!

#allthesingleladies

#uwife

#ihusband

#okdear

#okthanks

#okbye
lol
Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by passionate88: 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
delishpot:

Yes. I don hear am pass you. I don hear am tire. The gods have spoken!
Thank God for that
Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by tainot2002(m): 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
All in all,just pray before engaging in serious marriage
Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
bond77:
after all the changes and she still remain single, what next?
she should then change her family grin

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by Louislewis: 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
When selecting a boy friend, you should be able to judge your present age with the presume age of any man or boy approaching you for a relationship. Evaulate the boy or man's age with regards as to when he will be ready to settle down. You can be at 20 years, hoping to marry in next 5 years, and you are going out with a boy that is just 2 to 5 years your senior, who is looking out to settle at the age of 35 or 40yrs. If you actually went to marry, looking out for men that is about to marry that you love and go into relationship. There is every likelihood to hook in marriage with such persons.
Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by KLand(m): 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
publicenemy:
Reduce the make up from one bucket on ur face per outing to just powder...

Lets see your natural beuty.

Funny wag!
Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by frisby: 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
Enough of these rules already.
There's a man for every type of woman.

In physics, unlike poles attract.
But in human relationships, like poles are drawn together just like birds of a feather.

So however a lady lives her life, she must attract a certain category of men, whether they be good or bad category of men, at least she's showing her real color.

Psychology has it that a person's character is already set by 6 yrs of age. Values n priorities by the teen age. So what exactly are u asking a girl in her mid 20s to do, change overnight or pretend To be a different person.
Pls o, let everyone dress the way they ARE and show their true colors, so that it'll be easy for serious minded men to pick the type of lady that suits their taste.

It would be a disaster if every girl suddenly starts playing by these rules, adding more fake attitude to their already fake lives.
Isn't that deceitful advertising?
U want to create a nation of wolves in sheep's clothing?

Pls, when I meet a girl, I want to meet her as she is naturally configured. I want to be able to tell wolves from sheep.
If I'm a wolf man, I want to see fangs n claws, and not fake hooves and fleece.

So...
ENOUGH RULES!
LEAVE OUR GIRLS THE WAY THEY ARE!

2 Likes

Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by delishpot: 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
passionate88:
Thank God for that

Halleluyahhhh!!!!!!
Thank God well well o.
Good luck getting the babe as soon as you toast her bro.
Re: Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married by gentlezypher: 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
Agwa bu mma nwanyi ~ na character be the beauty of a woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook / 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. / Ramsey Nouah Talks About His Wife, 3 Children And 16 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.