Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,236 members, 7,957,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:30 PM

Guys, To Be Dumped Or Maga-ad, Which Is More Preferable ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, To Be Dumped Or Maga-ad, Which Is More Preferable ? (941 Views)

10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga / Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience / How Did You Feel When You Got Dumped Or Dumped Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, To Be Dumped Or Maga-ad, Which Is More Preferable ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:23am On Dec 18, 2014
We all know that no dude in his right senses would like to be magad or dumped. As 4me, I think to be maggad is preferable cos being dumped will cause more emotional trauma than being magad

Dudes in the house, considering the fact that none of these should be the portion of any dude, please which do you think is more painful or preferable?

To be dumped or maga-ad ?
Re: Guys, To Be Dumped Or Maga-ad, Which Is More Preferable ? by Rapsainot(m): 11:26am On Dec 18, 2014
undecidedto be dumped is even more preferable coz I've got nothing to lose"There are many too girls"

But to be dumped and magad simultaneously can never happen to me #NotBragging

1 Like

Re: Guys, To Be Dumped Or Maga-ad, Which Is More Preferable ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2014
Rapsainot:

No talk like that ooooo.. No guy ever outgrows being dumped and magad tongue
Re: Guys, To Be Dumped Or Maga-ad, Which Is More Preferable ? by Rapsainot(m): 11:38am On Dec 18, 2014
tosyne2much:

No talk like that ooooo.. No guy ever outgrows being dumped and magad tongue

magad is the first phase before been dumped!!! I'll already know I'll be dumped if I've been magad
Re: Guys, To Be Dumped Or Maga-ad, Which Is More Preferable ? by Emperorking20(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2014
Boss Tosyne don't go there o, I'd prefer to be dumped than maga'd o grin hmm! You can see my priorities nw, obviously cool
Re: Guys, To Be Dumped Or Maga-ad, Which Is More Preferable ? by englishmart(m): 11:44am On Dec 18, 2014
Firstly, I can't be magad. You don't maga a magarer.

But what is wrong with not choosing any of them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, To Be Dumped Or Maga-ad, Which Is More Preferable ? by lanxlot(m): 11:44am On Dec 18, 2014
Rapsainot:
undecidedto be dumped is even more preferable coz I've got nothing to lose"There are many too girls"

e Fit no happen to u simultaneously but u can't rule out d possibility of it happening concurrently
Re: Guys, To Be Dumped Or Maga-ad, Which Is More Preferable ? by LaurelP(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2014
To be dumped is much better
It doesn't remove anytin from me. There are plenty chicks out there, except you're d type dat loves with ur hrt not ur head!
I can't stand a girl eating my money and running away without my consent.
Re: Guys, To Be Dumped Or Maga-ad, Which Is More Preferable ? by lanxlot(m): 11:48am On Dec 18, 2014
englishmart:
Firstly, I can't be magad. You don't maga a magarer.

But what is wrong with not choosing any of them? [/b]
sum thieves de thief their fellow thieves.
Re: Guys, To Be Dumped Or Maga-ad, Which Is More Preferable ? by vizkiz: 11:50am On Dec 18, 2014
i am just here to read lies comments some guys are gonna post undecided
Re: Guys, To Be Dumped Or Maga-ad, Which Is More Preferable ? by lanxlot(m): 11:53am On Dec 18, 2014
tosyn, it lies in our motives, I m sure many pple wud want to swallow up this, but Its d truth. if u are d type dat give wuthout much expectation even if she desert u, u wunt feel magad. but these type of pple are rare but dem de. majority of pple are in a "give me I give u" relationship, reason y de feel used Nd dumped afta break-up's.
Re: Guys, To Be Dumped Or Maga-ad, Which Is More Preferable ? by xpac01(m): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2014
Though am ever single and searching for more mills and bills, but I think, it will hurt most to be maga-d by a girl. If a lady decides to leave me no biggy, but when it turns out that she's loot my fortunes bro, its gonna sure hurt most.
Re: Guys, To Be Dumped Or Maga-ad, Which Is More Preferable ? by englishmart(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2014
lanxlot:
sum thieves de thief their fellow thieves.
e depends on the thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, To Be Dumped Or Maga-ad, Which Is More Preferable ? by Rapsainot(m): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
LaurelP:
To be dumped is much better
It doesn't remove anytin from me. There are plenty chicks out there, except you're d type dat loves with ur hrt not ur head!
I can't stand a girl eating my money and running away without my consent.

abi ooo, help me tell them
Re: Guys, To Be Dumped Or Maga-ad, Which Is More Preferable ? by jmoore(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
Jmoore, resistant to 'magaism' right from birth.

Can I be dumped? I think I got to be used before being dumped. I can never put myself in a position where I will be used. Breakup and dumping are two different things.
Re: Guys, To Be Dumped Or Maga-ad, Which Is More Preferable ? by dre11(m): 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
You can only be duped and dump at once and you set ur brain correctly.
Unless u be anamu, ode, phool

But, u can be maga for the rest of your life without you knowing unless you are the smart one that can read signs and situation.

Those ladies have practice the acts of maga, mugu, a guy very well if you are not careful
Re: Guys, To Be Dumped Or Maga-ad, Which Is More Preferable ? by kenex4ever(m): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
The topic should have been ten types of " to b maggared and being dumped" that u see when u enter a bank.
Re: Guys, To Be Dumped Or Maga-ad, Which Is More Preferable ? by AJ01(m): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
tosyne2much:
We all know that no dude in his right senses would like to be magad or dumped. As 4me, I think to be maggad is preferable cos being dumped will cause more emotional trauma than being magad

Dudes in the house, considering the fact that none of these should be the portion of any dude, please which do you think is more painful or preferable?

To be dumped or maga-ad ?
dumped is better...to be maga-ed is painful..chai u will see ur self as a STUPI.D FOOL grin
Re: Guys, To Be Dumped Or Maga-ad, Which Is More Preferable ? by yomi007k(m): 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
Thanks for d wonderfulr question n contributions.
Personally I feel to be Maga requires 2 things. 1) d guy is blinded by love. 2) the lady WANTs to maga him.
because if d lady don't wana maga him, he won't be maga-d. And if he loves with his senses intact, he won't be maga-d.
To answer ur question finally, I prefer to be Dumped than to be maga-d.
God bless y'all.
Re: Guys, To Be Dumped Or Maga-ad, Which Is More Preferable ? by yomi007k(m): 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
Thanks for d wonderfulr question n contributions.
Personally I feel to be Maga requires 2 things. 1) d guy is blinded by love/ na Fool. 2) the lady WANTs to maga him.
because if d lady don't wana maga him, he won't be maga-d. And if he loves with his senses intact/ he get sense he won't be maga-d.
To answer ur question finally, I prefer to be Dumped than to be maga-d.
God bless y'all.

(1) (Reply)

Frds Make Una Help 4 Dis Matter / Common Relationship Habits We Need To Work On. / Which Tribe Is D Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.