Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Frds Make Una Help 4 Dis Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Frds Make Una Help 4 Dis Matter (926 Views)

When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos / E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frds Make Una Help 4 Dis Matter by swindo1(m): 12:19am On Jan 08, 2015
a lady i met 2day, told me she will be visiting me 2moro. dat i should keep smotin 4 her dnt really hv somtin in mind , can u guys help me figure out something?
Re: Frds Make Una Help 4 Dis Matter by iceberylin(m): 12:26am On Jan 08, 2015
Keep cds under the bed o grin
Re: Frds Make Una Help 4 Dis Matter by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 08, 2015
buy two apples, na hungry girl be dat.

1 Like

Re: Frds Make Una Help 4 Dis Matter by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 08, 2015
This op na learner, that the normal strategy that ladies use, literal meaning is you should make her comfortable, it does not mean you buy heaven and earth for her, just make her comfortable
Re: Frds Make Una Help 4 Dis Matter by swindo1(m): 12:48am On Jan 08, 2015
boss comfortable wit tinz like
Re: Frds Make Una Help 4 Dis Matter by swindo1(m): 12:50am On Jan 08, 2015
boss abeg help matters i kno wan Bleep up, i be introvert
Re: Frds Make Una Help 4 Dis Matter by NickiRoman: 2:07am On Jan 08, 2015
Buy Cabin biscuits and Fanta keep grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Frds Make Una Help 4 Dis Matter by texanomaly(f): 2:16am On Jan 08, 2015
swindo1:
a lady i met 2day, told me she will be visiting me 2moro. dat i should keep smotin 4 her dnt really hv somtin in mind , can u guys help me figure out something?

You met her today and she wants something from you? You are interested in such a woman? undecided

1 Like

Re: Frds Make Una Help 4 Dis Matter by ikeno(m): 2:49am On Jan 08, 2015
Some fry bone and roasted mess should do the trick and 5 satchet of pure water to push it down.
Re: Frds Make Una Help 4 Dis Matter by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 08, 2015
texanomaly:

You met her today and she wants something from you? You are interested in such a woman? undecided
Help me ask him

3 Likes

Re: Frds Make Una Help 4 Dis Matter by texanomaly(f): 3:16am On Jan 08, 2015
CFCfan:

Help me ask him

Ok...

Yo dude...are you okay? undecided Is the market in Nigeria so bad? What the heck?
Re: Frds Make Una Help 4 Dis Matter by officialEGO(f): 6:00am On Jan 08, 2015
So o ti mu dongoyaro? *lol* the lady sef funny! *ela loro o!
Re: Frds Make Una Help 4 Dis Matter by Sunkyphil(m): 6:12am On Jan 08, 2015
chai c wat insomnia has caused u wake up all nyt thinking about this
Re: Frds Make Una Help 4 Dis Matter by swindo1(m): 6:35am On Jan 08, 2015
nobody wan help matters, will kill my fear wit my bare hands 2day
Re: Frds Make Una Help 4 Dis Matter by swindo1(m): 6:36am On Jan 08, 2015
hv already cleared myself to u guys, am a shy type
Re: Frds Make Una Help 4 Dis Matter by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 08, 2015
Get a cane for her. That lady deserves some beatings
Re: Frds Make Una Help 4 Dis Matter by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 08, 2015
either u r
1) handsome and she finds u irresistible
2)u r lying
3)she is an ashawo.
Re: Frds Make Una Help 4 Dis Matter by Drmaverick: 6:48am On Jan 08, 2015
The Science Behind Male and Female Attraction

According to psychologists, it only takes between 90 seconds and four minutes to determine whether you are attracted to someone. Natural attraction is complex and often confusing, but research suggests it has a lot to do with science. Genetics and chemicals affect physical appearance and smell, which suggest health and fertility. These scientific factors can affect subsequent responses to a potential mate, and are shown to have a large influence on the levels of attraction between men and women.

Symmetry
Physical Appearance
Smell
Chemicals

complete article :http://targetdex..com/2015/01/the-science-behind-male-and-female.html

Re: Frds Make Una Help 4 Dis Matter by naijaboiy: 6:50am On Jan 08, 2015
And you opened a thread undecided
Re: Frds Make Una Help 4 Dis Matter by Equado(m): 7:11am On Jan 08, 2015
Drmaverick:
The Science Behind Male and Female Attraction

According to psychologists, it only takes between 90 seconds and four minutes to determine whether you are attracted to someone. Natural attraction is complex and often confusing, but research suggests it has a lot to do with science. Genetics and chemicals affect physical appearance and smell, which suggest health and fertility. These scientific factors can affect subsequent responses to a potential mate, and are shown to have a large influence on the levels of attraction between men and women.

Symmetry
Physical Appearance
Smell
Chemicals

complete article :http://targetdex..com/2015/01/the-science-behind-male-and-female.html
y you they tell us?
Re: Frds Make Una Help 4 Dis Matter by alberto2k(m): 7:18am On Jan 08, 2015
Op I can smell your lies from Ojuelegba undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice/s Needed Please / Reasons Why We Must Not Sleep With Our Partner Before Marriage / Which Is Better: Asking A Girl Out On Valentine's Day Or 3/4 Days Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.