Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace (42635 Views)

Owner Of Burning Bus With Goods On 3rd Mainland Bridge Speaks (video) / How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) / How To Make Money Selling Your Goods On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Profitsng(m): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
estherdim:

I BASE IN LAGOS PLS HELP ME TOO
Since ure in Lagos, it's more easier for you, just visit any if their offices, preferably ikeja office,
Tell them u want to open a store, and they will have the rest, but you need some documents details..
Also make sure u have upto 5 or 10 item u intend to list in the store if they open it for you, so as to avoid disturbance.

Or if u Cnt do that, Contact me and I'll get a store for you with all your details within 48hrs..

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
JumiaOnline:

Hello. Please visit our website on jumia. com. ng/marketplace-vendor/ to register to become a merchant on Jumia. Cheers smiley

JumiaOnline i registered since last week. still pending verification. mimz***lly@gmail.com
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by jamarionj(m): 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Profitsng:

When u successfully open a Jumia store, list ur item and start getting orders,
How do u plan to drop them off withing the giving 48hrs drop-off period by Jumia.
And also where will they send your returns to, incase you have any..
That's why it's advisable you have someone in Lagos or u are based in Lagos bfore you can have a smooth biz with Jumia.. .
Alright... all that has been settled.
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Caleb5: 2:58am On Sep 07, 2015
.....! Please how many days ultimatum is a seller to accept or ship orders on jumia?. Thanks!.....
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by taryorh010: 6:34am On Sep 07, 2015
Caleb5:
.....! Please how many days ultimatum is a seller to accept or ship orders on jumia?. Thanks!.....
The best Jumia look for is 48hrs shipment because that's used to grade your account. Though total shipping time should not exceed 3-8days to d destination.
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by MukaBox: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2015
We are a logistics outfit offering tailored solutions such as drop off for Jumia and Konga marketplaces

visit our site to upload your inventory and send us the goods. Once we confirm the goods, the status will be updated to "Approved" and your items go live live on your inventory.

You can then ship from inventory, attach sales invoices or even request professional photos of the item from the comfort of your home or office

This allows you to sell from remote locations while you are busy with other chores.

We also handle your returns and update your inventory in real time

mukabox(dot)com
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Caleb5: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
taryorh010:

The best Jumia look for is 48hrs shipment because that's used to grade your account. Though total shipping time should not exceed 3-8days to d destination.
......! OK, thanks so much sir!......
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by CarmelloANGEL(m): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2015
MukaBox:
We are a logistics outfit offering tailored solutions such as drop off for Jumia and Konga marketplaces

visit our site to upload your inventory and send us the goods. Once we confirm the goods, the status will be updated to "Approved" and your items go live live on your inventory.

You can then ship from inventory, attach sales invoices or even request professional photos of the item from the comfort of your home or office

This allows you to sell from remote locations while you are busy with other chores.

We also handle your returns and update your inventory in real time

mukabox(dot)com

U dont reply ur messages. Ive seen that complaint on this Platform once and the same thing is happening again now
I sent you a message on September 2 to make some enquiries so as to do biz wit u, but u didnt respond. I sent another on September 4 to remind u of the earlier msg, and the need to be swift with responses but u neither acknowledge nor reply that one too.
It means the "Contact us" email on ur website is just there for fun.

The form of Biz u run needs pple to be able to trust u to give them prompt responses in regards to the products they have with u or they want u to deliver on their behalf to customers. In ecommerce, not delivering products on time can quickly cripple one's biz.
...so in a situation where i need an info from u urgently so as to get sometin across to a customer & u didnt reply for a Whole WeeK!...mehn, thats totally out of it & I score u F9 there.

U need to look deeply into that if you want to gain pple's trust & more patronage.

Go check ur mail. I'm sure thousands of mails are waiting for ur attention.
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by romanbiz: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2015
i registered on your site. taking too long to get a response email.
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by boneyone(m): 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
Great thread. Selling on konga is one of the great steps to building a great online biz. If you could get the skills to actually build and manage your own online shop/supermarket it would complement your sales effort on konga.
Let me create a picture, lets say you have products on konga and people start making enquiries or purchases, after each transaction or discussion you can always redirect them to your own website/shop and gradually build a customer base add this with referrals and you can build a very big virtual supermarket. Now the banana peel has always been having to pay some one to design your online shop and stress of having to always meet them for adding products or making changes. These is why our training class coming up on september 17th -18th is a must. follow the link to our previous post on the training details.
https://www.nairaland.com/2584500/acquire-skills-earn-income-build

Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Mcleo007(m): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hello,

We're pleased to inform you that we now operate pickup/delivery and free warehousing in Port Harcourt, Rivers state. Our rates are pocket friendly and cover within the city.

We deliver within 48hrs.

Are you into online sales and services? We can be of service to you.

For enquiries; George- 07056576531.

Thanks.
-IBL Logistics
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by tamonokare: 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
greetings everyone, pls somebody should help me with a manual (ebook)on how to start a mini importation business. I just passed out from NYSC and I don't want to sit and wait for the government and their white collar job. a good Nigerian that understands my situation should pls send the aforementioned to my email. thanks

anthoniatamonokare@gmail.com.com
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by taryorh010: 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
tamonokare:
greetings everyone, pls somebody should help me with a manual (ebook)on how to start a mini importation business. I just passed out from NYSC and I don't want to sit and wait for the government and their white collar job. a good Nigerian that understands my situation should pls send the aforementioned to my email. thanks

Contact me through my signature, my whatsapp no.
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by haychPee(m): 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
I can also rub mind with you on whatsapp/bbm for no cost but at my own free tym as am working and doing biz.
#Safe
tamonokare:

Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by favourume(f): 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
ship2naija:
Do you want to start selling on Jumia or Konga. We can offer you affordable wholesales in clothing,shoes, accessories, phone case and accessories. Just tell us what ever products or items you had like to sell on Jumia and Konga we will source it for you Contact us for more informations.

Visit our nairaland topic
https://www.nairaland.com/2472084/ship2naija#36189077

SY1460 - Sally Young Floral Hollow Out Lady Handbag
Model: 5055748688343
59 Units in Stock
Availability: In Stock
Product Code: 178672

We have over 50 of each items in stock .
Contact us for your orders.

How much are these bags?

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Nobody: 3:21am On Nov 24, 2015
Adebayolove:

Send a mail to mall@konga.com with details on the error message you got. You can include a screengrab of the error page too.

Hope this helps.
Please what does Konga mean by landmark? I came across that while registering & I don't know what to put there.
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Adebayolove(m): 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
erooOluwa:

Please what does Konga mean by landmark? I came across that while registering & I don't know what to put there.

a landmark is a feature that stands out from its near environment and is often visible from long distances. A place that can be easily located in your address.
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 25, 2015
Adebayolove:

a landmark is a feature that stands out from its near environment and is often visible from long distances. A place that can be easily located in your address.

Thanks alot.
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by bobojoshua(m): 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
Mobsync:
Those of you that are interested in editing your photos to make it sharper and also meet pixel recommended by Konga (500x500) can do it here: http://www.freeonlinephotoeditor.com/

To edit to the recommended pixel, click "BROWSE," to upload image and then click "OK."

The click on Basic> then Resize, to resize the image. (When resizing, unclick on the "Keep aspect ratio" else your image won't be 500x500 pixels.)

Then click on Apply

You can also sharpen your images by clicking on Basic then Sharpen/Blur.

You can also crop (cut away unneeded parts) by clicking on Basic, then Crop.

To save, click on file, choose your desired format then save. Or right click and then click on "save image as."

I hope this helps.

Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by ojialo(m): 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
Please guys is there anyone here selling on konga or kaymu from Onitsha? Any drop off office in Anambra?
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by mcpherson1: 11:01am On Dec 16, 2016
Mukabox product photography does not exist anymore, the company has been closed down permanently.
I use to work there as the Head of photography department.

I bought over all their photography equipment and more to start up my own product photography company. In a more bigger way.

McPherson Product Photography in Nigeria
As it stands, we are the Best photography outlet in Nigeria. The best place to shoot all your products either for professional online stores like Amazon, jumia, konga, dealdey etc

We have worked with various merchants and online store owners home and abroad and our testimonies of goodwill is 100%+

Should you need more information on how to work with us? Pls contact our hotline: 07033460169 or
Email us: mcphersonnigeria@gmail.com

Visit our blog: mcphersonnigeria..com.ng

Remain blessed!!!!
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Doubleoo(m): 10:12am On Dec 17, 2016
One of the best ways to sell your products is to list them on pretty much all the local ads sites. As a professional advertisers myself, i derive pleasure shopping online than looking from one store to another.

If you have some bucks to promote your business, you can run paid ads on Facebook, vconnect or jiji. You can also use Google ads to promote it. Of course, if you knkw how to go about it, Google ads are the best.

Learn more about how to get the best results from Google AdWords

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by AggroBug: 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
Doubleoo:
One of the best ways to sell your products is to list them on pretty much all the local ads sites. As a professional advertisers myself, i derive pleasure shopping online than looking from one store to another.

If you have some bucks to promote your business, you can run paid ads on Facebook, vconnect or jiji. You can also use Google ads to promote it. Of course, if you knkw how to go about it, Google ads are the best.

Yes, the best thing to do is to Jiji
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Ivobobul: 11:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
AggroBug:

Yes, the best thing to do is to Jiji

Hah, yea. Jiji the best smiley
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by JajaAmbula: 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ivobobul:

Hah, yea. Jiji the best smiley

+1 sup Jiji thread
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by mrsage(m): 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
Doubleoo:

I'll love to have a word with you.
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by ojasweb(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2016
mrsage:

You can contact me via my website.
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Doubleoo(m): 11:09am On Dec 25, 2016
mrsage:

You can mail me for contact exchange
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Mcleo007(m): 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
Are you an online merchant, selling on Konga or run your own store? Let IBL LOGISTICS handle your deliveries via our free warehousing. We do drop off/actual konga deliveries.

For enquiries-
Phone/WhatsApp: 07033801718.
Email: iblplsng@gmail.com
Nairaland; https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by noahglad(m): 10:25am On Nov 05, 2017
mastercee:
The mini importation business is one of the most profitable businesses anyone can lay his/her hands on. With the right attitude and commitment one can turn a few thousand Naira to Millions of Naira in short period of time. Daily, tens of people are turning to this business; either on a full-time or part-time basis. However, as interesting and profitable as this business can be, it can also be quite frustrating. There are two vital parts of the importation process. The first part is, Buying and shipping goods successfully from trade portals (Mostly from Chinese sites Aliexpress, Alibaba Dhgate Etc); while the second part is selling the goods quickly and profitably. The second part is where most people are not finding easy and which is the reason many people are quitting the business. However, Konga has presented a unique and wonderful opportunity for people to sell on their platform, and several smart individuals are making tons of cash selling their imported goods on this platform on a regular basis. I made over N500,000 within 30 days myself (Don’t worry, I will show you proof), this programme is known as Konga Marketplace. This article would discuss the entire process involved in setting up your store on Konga marketplace and it’s very important you act on this information if you truly want to a lot of money from your importation business, there is no limit to how much you can make selling your imported goods on Konga, and the sweetest part is, You will sell Fast.

Konga Marketplace is a platform that allow sellers to handle the entire process of listing products on their website, setting their preferred price and creating a perfect store for their business, compared to other E-commerce sites, it’s easier to create your own store on Konga, after setting up your account, you will be given a unique URL address to your online store on Konga, this does not only allow you to promote your store on various social networks, it also gives you the advantage of branding your business online and leveraging on the popularity and general acceptance of one of Nigeria’s foremost E-commerce site.

GETTING STARTED
The first step to getting your product on Konga is by visiting http://shq.konga.com, click on the “Register” button to get started. On the registration page you get to fill out the sign up form, with details containing your full name, Your unique store name, traceable address, bank details and other information that can be used to establish your identity as a resident of your address. It’s important to fill out the form accurately because Konga would make use of this information in sending out payment whenever you make a sale on your store.

After filling out the form accurately, Konga would setup a store for you on the Seller HQ platform, a support officer would also be assigned to you, he/she is responsible for guiding you through the process of setting up your store. On the Seller HQ, you would be able to upload your products pictures, descriptions and selling price, the Seller HQ portal allows you to monitor sales and update your store items from time to time; it’s like a back door to your store. Once your store is up and running, you get a unique URL to your store, you can make use of this URL in promoting your store on various social networks.

SALES COMMISSION ISSUES
Konga earns certain amount of commission for every item sold on your store; the percentage of commission depends on the category of product sold. Another factor that determines the amount of commission charged is the class of seller you belong to; there are two classes of seller; premium seller and classic seller. Premium sellers often run large stores and make sales of about #1million per month with a minimum quality rating of 90%, commission rate for this category of seller ranges between 2-7%, classic seller on the other hand run small stores with sales value less than a million Naira per month and quality rating of 80%, commission rate for this category of seller ranges between 3-10%.

DROP OFF POINT
There are various drop-off points within Lagos state, once an order is placed on your store, Konga notifies you immediately, and you’re expected to package the item ordered and drop it off at any of Konga’s drop-off point in Lagos. You’re not expected to pay any fee for the shipping process, once you get to the drop-off centre, all you need to provide is your Seller ID, your order waybill which you must have printed out from your Seller HQ, after which you will be given a tracking number with which you can monitor the delivery of the item to your buyer. For a comprehensive list of drop-off centre, please visit http:///sellerdropoff.

SHIPPING
Konga handles the shipping process for you; all you have to do is drop-off your item at designated drop-off points as discussed above, from where Konga Express service or DHL ship out the item to your buyer, you would be given a tracking number which allows you to track your item until it is delivered to your buyer. You don’t have to worry about the shipping fee, the product price plus the shipping fee will be calculated for the customer to pay at the point of ordering.

PAYMENT
Sellers are due for payment once delivery is confirmed by the buyer and the refund period is over; normally, Konga allows buyer to request for refund if they’re not satisfied with the product they bought from a particular store, once the refund period is over, payment is made into sellers account based on the bank information provided during the sign up process.

PROMOTING YOUR STORE THROUGH KONGA ADS:
This is the latest feature available to Merchants on the Konga Marketplace platform to boost their sales. Sellers are now allowed to create adverts for their store on Konga; it’s a way of promoting your store on Konga homepage site, the price charged varies depending on the size and location of the ads on homepage. It’s highly advisable to promote your store provided you can afford it and you have a large stock of the goods you are promoting; in other to increase your sales and rating. The price ranges between #50,000 and #7500 per day.

Apart for this, there are other numerous ways to promote your store, both online and offline, part of which includes, creating a page for your store on Facebook and Google+, sharing links to products, offering promo sales during festive seasons, you can as well pay for sponsored blog post on popular blogs with targeted audience towards your store products, you can create a blog where you discuss issues that relates to your products, from the blog, you can gather subscribers, and forward promotional emails to them on weekly basis.

CONCLUSION:
For any business, either online or offline, good reputation is of uttermost priority. This is why it is very important to do your best in satisfying your customers by responding to their enquiries as soon as you can, remembering the fact that Konga allows buyer to rate your store based on the quality of your products and services, poor customer feedback would give your store a huge setback. The best practice is to avoid getting negative feedbacks from customers.

Source: www.importationwealth.com
NB: You can download a Free E-book on the above topic, and also how to get goods cheaply directly from Chinese Manufacturers on the site
Thanks for this enlightenment but I have some few questions
1.Is there any special way by which you must package the item?
2. How do you print out the waybill supposing you are using a phone?
3. Is it at the drop off centre that you will be given the tracking number?
Thanks
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by sunddy: 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
mastercee please how do I get a logistic company that can help me dropoff my goods at konga dropoff center? I stay in minna

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / How Would You React To This Message?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.