Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace (42636 Views)

Owner Of Burning Bus With Goods On 3rd Mainland Bridge Speaks (video) / How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) / How To Make Money Selling Your Goods On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by chimexcomm(m): 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
estherdim:

SIR I USE KONGA

THANKS

Thanks so much for the honest reply. May God bless you. Amen
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by uddy101(f): 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
hello sir i tried downloading the ebook from ur site but it didnt go . my email address is crownvy@gmail.com.tx
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by estherdim: 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
chimexcomm:

Thanks so much for the honest reply. May God bless you. Amen

Got 4 order today, thank God will deliver konga on 27th when the holidays are over.

Thanks to mastercee for opening my eye.

pls mastercee can u give a detail on how to list item on jumia.com the way you did on konga.com

Thanks
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by infogenius(m): 6:21am On Dec 26, 2014
estherdim:

Got 4 order today, thank God will deliver konga on 27th when the holidays are over.

Thanks to mastercee for opening my eye.

pls mastercee can u give a detail on how to list item on jumia.com the way you did on konga.com

Thanks

Jumia is quite different from konga. U will have to go to Jumia's office to arrange that. If terms & conditions are agreed You will be given a locker for ur items and a manager to oversee ur marketplace.
It is after dis arrangement is completed that ur items can be listed online.
Are u taking advantage of kaymu.com?
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by oneniceguy(m): 7:05am On Dec 26, 2014
very good opportunity. but unfortunately, i live outside Lagos. would have registered with them to quickly sell my original ROMOSS 10400mAh power banks that just arrived.
please how can i get accross to them? they sure have to open an office in imo state too.
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by warrenweste(m): 9:14am On Dec 26, 2014
oneniceguy:
very good opportunity. but unfortunately, i live outside Lagos. would have registered with them to quickly sell my original ROMOSS 10400mAh power banks that just arrived.
please how can i get accross to them? they sure have to open an office in imo state too.
I doubt that even Ibadan that is more closer they don't have any collection point they keep saying they will soon but they haven't
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by estherdim: 7:24am On Dec 27, 2014
infogenius:

Jumia is quite different from konga. U will have to go to Jumia's office to arrange that. If terms & conditions are agreed You will be given a locker for ur items and a manager to oversee ur marketplace.
It is after dis arrangement is completed that ur items can be listed online.
Are u taking advantage of kaymu.com?

Thanks so much my dear, I don't use kaymu.com. I only use konga.com. Pls can u throw more light on how I can use kaymu.com, so that I can start with them next week. God bless u for ur kind help
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by dunmorris(m): 7:47am On Dec 27, 2014
JOIN HERE AND MAKE MONEY CLICK ADS ANG GET PAID DAILY CHECK THE PICKS BELOW

https://www.paidverts.com/ref/donmorris

Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by estherdim: 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
warrenweste:

I doubt that even Ibadan that is more closer they don't have any collection point they keep saying they will soon but they haven't

My dear where u leave should not be a barrier to u. I will suggest u open a store with konga.com and if u can get a good friend in lagos that can be helping u to drop the item at konga when ever u have any order, even if it takes u paying the person that is part of business. From friday last week I openned a store with konga till now I have gotten more than 10. Today alone is 4 order.

Thanks to mastercee
God bless u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by fxbot: 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
estherdim:

My dear where u leave should not be a barrier to u. I will suggest u open a store with konga.com and if u can get a good friend in lagos that can be helping u to drop the item at konga when ever u have any order, even if it takes u paying the person that is part of business. From friday last week I openned a store with konga till now I have gotten more than 10. Today alone is 4 order.

Thanks to mastercee
God bless u

Please your background be always white?. While entering the quantity, you are to enter available quantity or you just put 1 piece? . I have created my account since last Thursday and I have not gotten any message from konga. Also my product has been under review since that Thursday. Is there anything am doing wrong? .
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by amanatulah(f): 1:19am On Dec 29, 2014
Hello please may i know why konga rejects sellers goods on their sites please? My items have been rejected like four occation,cant figure what im doing wrong. . .need your guide.thank You!
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by bewitching: 6:37am On Dec 29, 2014
Na wa o,everything lagos,any suggestions for abuja mastercee?
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by soultender(f): 7:56am On Dec 29, 2014
Thanks Op,I will surely make good use of this.
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by owelle22(m): 10:15am On Dec 29, 2014
I can be an agent for those that stay outside Lagos
You send the goods to me and I will help you deliver to konga
I stay in Lagos

If your interested quote me let's talk
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by emeka94(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
estherdim:

Thanks to mastercee
God bless u

hi. please what do you sell on konga?
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by estherdim: 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
emeka94:

hi. please what do you sell on konga?

I SELL WATCHES

GOT 6 ORDERS YESTERDAY, DELIVER TO KONGA THIS MORNING

THANKS

3 Likes

Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by mastercee(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2014
estherdim:

I SELL WATCHES

GOT 6 ORDERS YESTERDAY, DELIVER TO KONGA THIS MORNING

THANKS

Even if there is no other person that act on the info shared here, You alone is enough reason for me to be happy that my effort is not wasted. Keep it up
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Dazzled: 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
@ mastercee, ur write really inspired me,Please how can i upload my products on konga? tnx
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by estherdim: 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
mastercee:

Even if there is no other person that act on the info shared here, You alone is enough reason for me to be happy that my effort is not wasted. Keep it up

THANK U SIR

GOT 2 ORDER AGAIN TODAY BUT YET TO DELIVER
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by henrimoto(m): 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
estherdim:

THANK U SIR

GOT 2 ORDER AGAIN TODAY BUT YET TO DELIVER
nne, na so watch market dey move for festive period? Doro mega to you joo. Lol.
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by estherdim: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
henrimoto:
nne, na so watch market dey move for festive period? Doro mega to you joo. Lol.

OK SIR
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by ifyclose2(m): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
mastercee:

PROMOTING YOUR STORE THROUGH KONGA ADS:
This is the latest feature available to Merchants on the Konga Marketplace platform to boost their sales. Sellers are now allowed to create adverts for their store on Konga; it’s a way of promoting your store on Konga homepage site, the price charged varies depending on the size and location of the ads on homepage. It’s highly advisable to promote your store provided you can afford it and you have a large stock of the goods you are promoting; in other to increase your sales and rating. The price ranges between #50,000 and #7500 per day.
[/i]
is this a typing error?....did u mean to type 75,000 (75k), or is 7,500 actually d lower limit? Please clarify. Thanks
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by mastercee(m): 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
ifyclose2:
is this a typing error?....did u mean to type 75,000 (75k), or is 7,500 actually d lower limit? Please clarify. Thanks

Not typo.... The lowest price you can pay for an ad space on Konga homepage is 7,500 Naira
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by roqrules04(m): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
Pls help, my ads are beign rejected on konga.. don't know what am doing wrong
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by ifyclose2(m): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
mastercee:

Not typo.... The lowest price you can pay for an ad space on Konga homepage is 7,500 Naira
thanks a lot man.
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by ccaramel(f): 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
roqrules04:
Pls help, my ads are beign rejected on konga.. don't know what am doing wrong

Same here. They just started this nonsense. I've been selling on konga since the beginning of seller shq with plenty sales. Lately my listings just get rejected without any explanation. How are are we supposed to know the reason for the rejection? I see other stores with the same listing and I use real pictures of my items. Hiss. Missing a lot of potential sales due to this. I hate calling that their line.
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by roqrules04(m): 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
ccaramel:

Same here. They just started this nonsense. I've been selling on konga since the beginning of seller shq with plenty sales. Lately my listings just get rejected without any explanation. How are are we supposed to know the reason for the rejection? I see other stores with the same listing and I use real pictures of my items. Hiss. Missing a lot of potential sales due to this. I hate calling that their line.

Please drop their line for me
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by chizzy86(f): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
Hello, I stay in enugu and I'd really love to be part of this. How can I go about it?
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by ccaramel(f): 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
roqrules04:

Please drop their line for me

08094605555 or email help@konga.com.
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by ccaramel(f): 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
chizzy86:
Hello, I stay in enugu and I'd really love to be part of this. How can I go about it?

Lagos only. You need to drop off packages at locations in Lagos.
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by roqrules04(m): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
ccaramel:

08094605555 or email help@konga.com.

Ok tnx
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Doskit(m): 10:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
I have been trying to login but the page is just reloading. Pls help! I tried it on my phone though!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / How Would You React To This Message?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.