Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace (42565 Views)

Owner Of Burning Bus With Goods On 3rd Mainland Bridge Speaks (video) / How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) / How To Make Money Selling Your Goods On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by youngklem: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
Every true and Genuine internet marketer knows to make money online requires that;
1. You build or have a list of targeted and loyal subscribers (People who are interested in what you sell) and have given you permission to send them offers, or educate them first about your product/service.
However, this process of list building can be very tedious, time taking and expensive. And when you are done, you will be happy you did because it becomes an asset for you, generating cash on demand.
Unfortunately, the newbies, and amateurs don't know this. That is why they run after every shinning object. Every money making opportunity they see online without a focus.
And that's the reason they keep falling victims and keep loosing money.
SOLUTION:
1.Be a authority in a specific targeted niche.
2.Narrow down to the smallest group in that niche if possible.
3.Have a product of your own you sell or someone's else product you sell to get commission.
But sell only to people who want it.
HEY! I have goodness for you reading this.
A. Pick any niche of your choice.
B. Tell me your interest area or the interest group your product/service is a solution to and
I Will get you a contact list of your targeted customers (name, email and phone and gender).
Only people who have interest in what you're selling. Who snuff the internet day and night seriously looking for product or service in your niche area, or interest group.
All these I will do for the first 10 persons to contact me now on WhatsApp 07032338544.

Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by timmie4God: 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
Thanks for creating this thread, OP. It's been helpful.

Can you kindly share some links of manufacturers who provides their retailers video for sales marketing?

I see product videos on Facebook explaining "how to use" to promote sales. How can one have access to such manufacturers, please?
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Mcleo007(m): 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
sunddy:
mastercee please how do I get a logistic company that can help me dropoff my goods at konga dropoff center? I stay in minna

IBL is in the business; https://www.nairaland.com/2914336/ibl-logistics-free-warehousing-delivery
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by glasshouse(m): 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hello good evening thanks for the write up.
Am very interested in buying your eBook but you did not put your number on your email on your signature. I will appreciate if that is done so that I can contact u. Tnx
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by ammyluv2002(f): 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
JumiaOnline:

Hello. Please visit our website on jumia. com. ng/marketplace-vendor/ to register to become a merchant on Jumia. Cheers smiley

Pls how can I reach you? I want to start selling on Jumia
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by patjane(f): 9:46am On Feb 27, 2018
Please i need the ebook..@ okotiemonday@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by ibietela2(m): 11:32am On Jan 10, 2019
Do we still need to be in Lagos for this even in 2019
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by andrezzy: 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
Pls are there other good market place to sell outside Lagos
Re: The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace by Olatimide(m): 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
ibietela2:
Do we still need to be in Lagos for this even in 2019
it's rubbish, jumia has to do something about that

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cassava Sellers And Buyers, Lets Meet Here / Earn Weekly Pay With Longrich Business / Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.