Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? (3725 Views)

JAMB, When Are You Returning The N10000 You Billed Cybercafe? / Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) / Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
I wonder why the APC is bent on returning the presidency to the north?

Why couldn't they bring somebody from the south-south. Even the running mate of Buhari is not from the as.

Does it mean that the oil of the south-south is good but not here people?

Even the want to unseat GEJ, why can't they field somebody from the S/S? Are the s/s people not fit to rule this national?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by GboyegaD(m): 7:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
Why have you refused to use your brain? Is it the region that matters or a good leader to deliver us from the pains we are going through.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Beesluv: 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
Remember the VP is also a northerner but because he is under PDP, you people will not notice

9 Likes

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by temitemi1(m): 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Apc is a failed party... GEJ till 2019!!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Beesluv: 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
jusRadical:
I wonder why the APC is bent on returning the presidency to the north?

Why couldn't they bring somebody from the south-south. Even the running mate of Buhari is not from the as.

Does it mean that the oil of the south-south is good but not here people?

Even the want to unseat GEJ, why can't they field somebody from the S/S? Are the s/s people not fit to rule this national?

Maybe you should go and start drinking your oil as food

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
GboyegaD:
Why have you refused to use your brain? Is it the region that matters or a good leader to deliver us from the pains we are going through.

Every military past leader in Nigeria is part of the rot and the problem of Nigeria, remember?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
Beesluv:

Niger-delta ought to be given a chance.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
Given the clamour by the north in the media with all manner of violent and doomsday rhetroric and with the back drop of Boko haram insurgency in the northeast and rampaging fulani militias in the middle belt, I honestly do not want a northern muslim president right now.

Having one in 2015 will send a message that blackmail, insurgency and terrorism are the way to secure power.

Look at Tambuwal. This is a man who knows the action of defection calls for resignation but he still clings to his seat with the full backing of the northern and sw legislators. This is how these people wanted to subvert the constitution for their own selfish gains during the Yradua impasse.

As far as I am concerned no northern muslim is a democrat and as such until when they are ready to be democratic they ought never be rewarded with the position of president.

They can never be trusted.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Beesluv: 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
jusRadical:

Niger-delta ought to be given a chance.

Have they not been given. If other regions didn't leave that post, it wouldn't have gotten to S/S

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
Beesluv:

The oil that has been subsiding your useless Nation for 50 yrs!

Ingrate!

8 Likes

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by mazzi: 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
That was the objective that led to the formation of apc now.operation return power back to the gambaris with the help of their South West slaves.we go enjoy this movie come 2015,onye gba oso mma ya(if u run,ur mama)!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
Bola Tinubu will surely pay for his treachery and greed

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by holatin(m): 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
why is it that tribalism has eaten into your marrow ?
Why is it that you don't want change for this country?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by GboyegaD(m): 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
jusRadical:

Every military past leader in Nigeria is part of the rot and the problem of Nigeria, remember?

I do not subscribe to the word every. The Buhari/Idiagbon reign was different.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by raumdeuter: 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
16 yrs of democracy

South has had it for 14yrs.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by godG: 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
GboyegaD:

I do not subscribe to the word every. The Buhari/Idiagbon reign was different.

You need to consult History, sir. This is the problem I have with APC sympathisers. You downplay the gravity of GMB's inhumane deeds. Do you think the family of those people sent to their graves (early) would be happy seeing this? Our desperate desire for change is making us disregard things that matter.

This is a man that soiled the country's relationship with Britain. Has GMB told us his relationship with Mossad on the Dikko Affair? Let us mitigate the effects of emotion in the way we debate sociopolitical issues. Whether you like it or not, GMB also contributed to the woes of this country.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by mazzi: 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
PappyMason:
Given the clamour by the north in the media with all manner of violent and doomsday rhetroric and with the back drop of Boko haram insurgency in the northeast and rampaging fulani militias in the middle belt, I honestly do not want a northern muslim president right now.

Having one in 2015 will send a message that blackmail, insurgency and terrorism are the way to secure power.

Look at Tambuwal. This is a man who knows the action of defection calls for resignation but he still clings to his seat with the full backing of the northern and sw legislators. This is how these people wanted to subvert the constitution for their own selfish gains during the Yradua impasse.

As far as I am concerned no northern muslim is a democrat and as such until when they are ready to be democratic they ought never be rewarded with the position of president.

bro u are very intelligent.bia,waiter sama this guy 2bottles of shine shine bobo(star)

9 Likes

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
holatin:
why is it that tribalism has eaten into your marrow ?
Why is it that you don't want change for this country?

look at this compound foolish hypocrite and bigot spewing trash.

Other people are hypocrites and bigots when they point out the huge log of wood in your eyes but when your janjawiid party does rubish it is allowed.

In the history of politics in Nigeria no party has come close to your nonsense janjawiid almajiri party in doing dirty blackmail propaganda politics.

Useless fool

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by mazzi: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
raumdeuter:
16 yrs of democracy

South has had it for 14yrs.
54 years of this country's independence,north ave ruled for 40years.how abt that?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by 9jii(m): 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
PappyMason:

I'm really Glad how this Northern issue de pain YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
9jii:

I'm really Glad how this Northern issue de pain YOU.

How e take pain me?

what concerns me between the oaths and pledges between a slave and their master?

Come 2015, you can have your arewastan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by 9jii(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
PappyMason:

How e take pain me?

what concerns me between the oaths and pledges between a slave and their master?

Come 2015, you can have your arewastan.

Keep hurting yourself

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by raumdeuter: 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
mazzi:
54 years of this country's independence,north ave ruled for 40years.how abt that?

Can you show us the Math that adds up to 40yrs for the North?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
9jii:

Keep hurting yourself

keep displaying your autism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by major466(m): 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
PappyMason:

Gold Medal Post..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Henrypraise: 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
In as much as I can't score GEJ above 50percent now, I can't settle for GMB is a better leader.

Why must Nigeria be about hausa, igbo n yoruba? 4 me, GEJ gives minorities d feelin dat Nigeria is 4 all of us, n d way d yorubas ar goin abt dis apc is like only dem n northerners can vote GMB in, I sorry 4 dem, cos dia so many minorities in nigeria n if we rally round n support GEJ wit d igbos inclusive, we gonna pull d weight.

I like Rochas n Oshiomole, they ar givin apc a kind of geniune national tune (not amaechi dat guy guy is confuse), if d apc carries minority along, I see dem goin places, howeva, d power of minority tribes will giv GEJ d egde, n I hope it does.

GEJ till apc's nationalism matures.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by raumdeuter: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
Henrypraise:
In as much as I can't score GEJ above 50percent now, I can't settle for GMB is a better leader.

Why must Nigeria be about hausa, igbo n yoruba? 4 me, GEJ gives minorities d feelin dat Nigeria is 4 all of us, n d way d yorubas ar goin abt dis apc is like only dem n northerners can vote GMB in, I sorry 4 dem, cos dia so many minorities in nigeria n if we rally round n support GEJ wit d igbos inclusive, we gonna pull d weight.

I like Rochas n Oshiomole, they ar givin apc a kind of geniune national tune (not amaechi dat guy guy is confuse), if d apc carries minority along, I see dem goin places, howeva, d power of minority tribes will giv GEJ d egde, n I hope it does.

GEJ till apc's nationalism matures.

Minority that have ruled Nigeria since independence

Yakubu Gowon - 9yrs
IBB - 8yrs

Tafawa Balewa 6yrs
Jonathan 6yrs

Total 29yrs

So which minority again?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by chernest2002: 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
Cause they tinubu need power at all cost but they will be disappointed cause they will never smell that seat in2015, bola will even sell his mother just to get to the corridor of power
Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by IGBOSON1: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
Beesluv:

Have they not been given. If other regions didn't leave that post, it wouldn't have gotten to S/S

^^^So you think the S/S were 'given' the post by other regions willingly?.....Or do you think they got it by a stroke of goodluck (pun not intended)!? smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
Bro you're not far from the truth. Already we know it's a game of the slavemasters and their slaves.!

We know who answers yes sir everyday to their masters.

Good news anyway. Keep calm.

Buhari would never rule a united Nigeria. Infact Jonathan would complete his tenure and anchor to am Igbo man as president.

Na all of us get Nigeria. If the north feels they're born to rule and the south-west feels they're born to be enslaved then it's high time someone let them know that some people are more crazier than them!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
major466:

Gold Medal Post..

backdatassup
Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by luvinhubby(m): 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
PappyMason:

Thank you and that, very much.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS:- Chadian Forces On The Verge Of Retaking Damask. / Pictures and Video From Chatham / This Is The Best President In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.