Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,216 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? (3865 Views)

JAMB, When Are You Returning The N10000 You Billed Cybercafe? / Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) / Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by GboyegaD(m): 12:05am On Dec 19, 2014
ikweremilitant:
my friend shut dat soakaway u cal mouth.is buhari a better choice than fashola,oshomole,and even rochas?you apc dogs think you are smart.d question is simple,must power go bk 2d north?

It is he who wins the primaries that represents the party. Next time let them contend for the ticket.
Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Adminisher: 1:15am On Dec 19, 2014
raumdeuter:
16 yrs of democracy

South has had it for 14yrs.

Everybody forgets this fact. Power has not been in the north 14 years. In fact it probably has been in the south for longer.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by rusher14: 1:25am On Dec 19, 2014
godG:

You need to consult History, sir. This is the problem I have with APC sympathisers. You downplay the gravity of GMB's inhumane deeds. Do you think the family of those people sent to their graves (early) would be happy seeing this? Our desperate desire for change is making us disregard things that matter.

This is a man that soiled the country's relationship with Britain. Has GMB told us his relationship with Mossad [/b]on the Dikko Affair? Let us mitigate the effects of emotion in the way we debate sociopolitical issues. Whether you like it or not, GMB also contributed to the woes of this country.

[b]Mossad?

I thought you guys constantly declare him an Ayatollah so why was he utilising Israeli intelligence?

I'm willing to learn.
Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 19, 2014
holatin:
why is it that tribalism has eaten into your marrow ?
Why is it that you don't want change for this country?
what kinda change are u always ranting about? Parasites held on to power for decades with absolutely nothing gud to showcase apart from conservative retrogression and u call a return to same change?! U call bringing back khaki democracy led by that lean arsse ancestral greatgrandfather, bh change?! I bet u got ur balls doing ur thinking?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by menesheh(m): 1:31am On Dec 19, 2014
GboyegaD:
Why have you refused to use your brain? Is it the region that matters or a good leader to deliver us from the pains we are going through.

Which pain?

Pain that the past northern leaders had inflicted on us already for the past 36 yrs

U are the one playing regional politics by having only the Northerners as the only option for Presidential candidate under APC.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 19, 2014
Trash northerners all u like, but gej now needs their vote more than ever.
Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by abacus(m): 4:12am On Dec 19, 2014
If Jonathan was a good president, no one will be talking about Buhari.
Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by chamboy(m): 4:29am On Dec 19, 2014
I smell Tribalism, igbo goons r here abi

.awon ton fall, e fun won ni Fallership
Awon ton ball, e fun won ni ballership
Baba iya yan
Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Desric(m): 6:35am On Dec 19, 2014
PappyMason:

Fixed!
Not surprised, that is who you are, you do anything fake with lots of impunity, because you lack facts. "I do not think anybody can factually defend the
incompetence, indiscipline and corruption of the
PDP; I don’t think anybody can defend it with
facts. Nobody can do it." Yes they don't have facts they're just out to destroy this country of ours that's all. "If you want to kill a nation, kill her education system" simple. Education is not certificate and grammar, so many of our youths are even worst than Tony Anenih.
Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 19, 2014
All this talk and unecessary arguement will not get us anywhere. For me, I'd rather relax. Feb 14th next year, just go to the polling unit and vote ur choice. For me , am voting Buhari not because he's from the north but because I need change. PDP has been in power for 14 yrs, stealing billions upon billions if dollars and yet some foools still want to vote them in again.
Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by holatin(m): 6:47am On Dec 19, 2014
Rexxie:

what kinda change are u always ranting about? Parasites held on to power for decades with absolutely nothing gud to showcase apart from conservative retrogression and u call a return to same change?! U call bringing back khaki democracy led by that lean arsse ancestral greatgrandfather, bh change?! I bet u got ur balls doing ur thinking?
Tell me what your brother Jonathan has done and doing right in the last four years, corruption has hit the highest height ever know, security level has depreciate,
ask your parent about the khaki regime and compare it with your broad dat has been screwing dis country.

Even yaradua 5 min is better than his 6 months as President
All I see about you is your hatred for the northern and its clouding your judgement.

if there is something I hate must, I hate tribalism.

one and last word for you.

Embrace others first before disapproving them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics / We Have Fulfilled His Bail Conditions –nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer / Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.