Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? (3756 Views)

JAMB, When Are You Returning The N10000 You Billed Cybercafe? / Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015) / Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by modath(f): 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
jusRadical:
I wonder why the APC is bent on returning the presidency to the north?

Why couldn't they bring somebody from the south-south. Even the running mate of Buhari is not from the as.

Does it mean that the oil of the south-south is good but not here people?

Even the want to unseat GEJ, why can't they field somebody from the S/S? Are the s/s people not fit to rule this national?

Sinful koret enrish you kannot wrote! Na wah ooo, its cos of such ignorance that a change of government is imperative so you can enrol in an adult education faciity at little to no cost so you can better yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
9jii:

Keep hurting yourself

keep deceiving yourself. slave

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by luvinhubby(m): 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
GboyegaD:
Why have you refused to use your brain? Is it the region that matters or a good leader to deliver us from the pains we are going through.
He asked a very valid question.
Are there no credible candidates from the south-south in APC that can lead this country Nigeria apart from an Hausa-Fulani retired soldier, who was part of the foundational problems of this nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by GboyegaD(m): 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
godG:

You need to consult History, sir. This is the problem I have with APC sympathisers. You downplay the gravity of GMB's inhumane deeds. Do you think the family of those people sent to their graves (early) would be happy seeing this? Our desperate desire for change is making us disregard things that matter.

This is a man that soiled the country's relationship with Britain. Has GMB told us his relationship with Mossad on the Dikko Affair? Let us mitigate the effects of emotion in the way we debate sociopolitical issues. Whether you like it or not, GMB also contributed to the woes of this country.

Was Britain having our interest at heart? Those whose family members were sent yo early graves because they were imprisoned do you know how many lives they sent to eternal poverty? Of the 2 contesting for president right now; he stands out.
Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by major466(m): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
PappyMason:

backdatassup

How far they don ban you?
Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by 500GP: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
PappyMason:
Bola Tinubu will surely pay for his treachery and greed

PAY TO WHOM? JUST BECAUSE JAGABAN DID NOT SUPPORT YOUR GOATLUCK...

#MAD PAPPYMASON

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
major466:

How far they don ban you?

You dey mind that yeye ram mod.

The mods here really daft. The first thread on the army logo was moved to Islam section by malctunji to both hide and prevent people from commenting. I opened another thread this morning and the goat then banned me for that as if there is anything wrong in that. But the real reason he did it was to stop the thread depicting their APC VP as a tinubu stooge and to hide the gbanna lighter on the table.

The goat malctunji had no valid reason to ban me and delete both threads.

MAY GOD give him leprosy

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
500GP:

PAY TO WHOM? JUST BECAUSE JAGABAN DID NOT SUPPORT YOUR GOATLUCK...

#MAD PAPPYMASON

First class village ediot, long time no see or hear.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by aresa: 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
jusRadical:
I wonder why the APC is bent on returning the presidency to the north?

Why couldn't they bring somebody from the south-south. Even the running mate of Buhari is not from the as.

Does it mean that the oil of the south-south is good but not here people?

Even the want to unseat GEJ, why can't they field somebody from the S/S? Are the s/s people not fit to rule this national?

Tribalism and bigotry doesn't provide great leadership. I just wonder why you people can not reason and function beyond bigotry and tribalism.

What about your own local leaders who are not from the North?

When was the last time any one of them built on single classroom or commissioned any project since 1999 even thought hey collect taxes and allocations. In fact, they are the most unproductive in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
aresa:

Tribalism and bigotry doesn't provide great leadership. I just wonder why you people can not reason and function beyond bigotry and tribalism.

How many times have you declared here that all yibbos should leave Lagos or yoruba land?

Remi Tinubu pant sniffer

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by biafranqueen: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
temitemi1:
Apc is a failed party... GEJ till 2019!!!!!
All the touts in the party from small to big can just insult with no plan or solutions. I pray a real opposition progressive party pops up one day.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Desric(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
How to become a jonathanian

1. Throw away your brain.
2.Say Buhari is boko haram
3. Blame apc for Gej maladministration.
4. Call anybody against Gej boko haram
5. Support impunity/injustice..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
mazzi:
That was the objective that led to the formation of apc now.operation return power back to the gambaris with the help of their South West slaves.we go enjoy this movie come 2015,onye gba oso mma ya(if u run,ur mama)!
coming from an igbo, this comment is very funny. We all know that your people are the dregs in nigeria politics and also political prostitutes with no direction, wielding no political influence and inconsequential in the scheme of things. The only consolation you get from being utterly insignificant is your enslavement to ijaws through jonathan which allow you crumbs to sustain your worthless existence.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by orimsamsam(m): 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
Op. You are blinded tribal sentiment. Is it a must a weak south south rule nigeria.
Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by aresa: 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
PappyMason:

How many times have you declared here that all yibbos should leave Lagos or yoruba land?

Remi Tinubu pant sniffer

Shouldn't you first show us where such was uttered? And do they have to tell you to begin your charity at home first?

What's your idiotic rant got to do with me anyway you fhagott?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
Desric:
How to become a janjawiid

1. Throw away your brain.
2.Say, Sai Buhari
3. Blame Gej for your personal failure
4. Forget about that stuff called history and support Buhari unconditionally
5. Support drug dealers, coupists, bigots, corrupt dictators, god fatherism, nepotism, tribalism, xenophobia and our boko boys always.

Fixed!

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
GboyegaD:
Why have you refused to use your brain? Is it the region that matters or a good leader to deliver us from the pains we are going through.
SLAVE MASTERS DEFENDER

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by 500GP: 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
PappyMason:

First class village ediot, long time no see or hear.

BABA WAYRAY, NO SLEEPING IN THE WILDERNESS. THAT'S WHY I WASN'T ONLINE
Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
PappyMason:
Given the clamour by the north in the media with all manner of violent and doomsday rhetroric and with the back drop of Boko haram insurgency in the northeast and rampaging fulani militias in the middle belt, I honestly do not want a northern muslim president right now.

Having one in 2015 will send a message that blackmail, insurgency and terrorism are the way to secure power.

Look at Tambuwal. This is a man who knows the action of defection calls for resignation but he still clings to his seat with the full backing of the northern and sw legislators. This is how these people wanted to subvert the constitution for their own selfish gains during the Yradua impasse.

As far as I am concerned no northern muslim is a democrat and as such until when they are ready to be democratic they ought never be rewarded with the position of president.

They can never be trusted.
You are confused without any knowledge of the Constitution as it relates to defection.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

You are confused without any knowledge of the Constitution as it relates to defection.

educate me old fool

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by major466(m): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
PappyMason:

You dey mind that yeye ram mod.

The mods here really daft. The first thread on the army logo was moved to Islam section by malctunji to both hide and prevent people from commenting. I opened another thread this morning and the goat then banned me for that as if there is anything wrong in that. But the real reason he did it was to stop the thread depicting their APC VP as a tinubu stooge and to hide the gbanna lighter on the table.

The goat malctunji had no valid reason to ban me and delete both threads.

MAY GOD give him leprosy
Imagine. Actually I saw similar topics like that yesterday and this morning before they all disappeared. This is unbelievable. Well, no matter how hard he tries, APC will never succeed. Truth can never be hidden forever.
Most of these APC paid e minions are just working in vain.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
PappyMason:

educate me old fool
When you learn how to choose the kind of words you use, I will reply you.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

When you learn how to choose the kind of words you use, I will reply you.

fark off already
Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by size38: 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ur question should be; why is the PDP bent on remaining in power irrespective of the short sightedness of the party and its leader GEJ?
Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by holatin(m): 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
PappyMason:

look at this compound foolish hypocrite and bigot spewing trash.

Other people are hypocrites and bigots when they point out the huge log of wood in your eyes but when your janjawiid party does rubish it is allowed.

In the history of politics in Nigeria no party has come close to your nonsense janjawiid almajiri party in doing dirty blackmail propaganda politics.

Useless fool

I Ve seen a lot of fool in my life, but no one has come close to you in rank, you are stupid, silly, pointless, gullible, indiscreet, fun,clueless and shallow minded.

Your hatred for apc is blinding you to see how Jonathan is ruining this country.

but why I should I expect something else from a brainwashed fellow.

one last word for you.

Advocate for change no matter how much you are paid
Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
PappyMason:
Given the clamour by the north in the media with all manner of violent and doomsday rhetroric and with the back drop of Boko haram insurgency in the northeast and rampaging fulani militias in the middle belt, I honestly do not want a northern muslim president right now.

Having one in 2015 will send a message that blackmail, insurgency and terrorism are the way to secure power.

Look at Tambuwal. This is a man who knows the action of defection calls for resignation but he still clings to his seat with the full backing of the northern and sw legislators. This is how these people wanted to subvert the constitution for their own selfish gains during the Yradua impasse.

As far as I am concerned no northern muslim is a democrat and as such until when they are ready to be democratic they ought never be rewarded with the position of president.

They can never be trusted.

nawao so it is now a crime to be a northern muslim
Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by ikweremilitant: 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
GboyegaD:
my friend shut dat soakaway u cal mouth.is buhari a better choice than fashola,oshomole,and even rochas?you apc dogs think you are smart.d question is simple,must power go bk 2d north?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
papiforreal:

nawao so it is now a crime to be a northern muslim

Yes! For the following reasons...

1. Sectarian Violence: which are usually instigated by northern muslims

2. Polio and leprosy: The north is the reason why Nigeria is still designated as one of very few countries still reporting polio cases. All reported cases are exclusively from northern muslim children who their parents refuse to vaccinate because they think Israel wants to kill them with their poison. Japanese aid workers giving free polio immunization in Yobe were captured and beheaded in 2012.

3. Illiteracy: The north holds the record for least educated and literate people. Almajiri child monk education does not count in the 21st century. These kids have no way to succeed in the 21st century that is why they go and join Boko Haram which actually is fighting to instill ignorance.

4. Boko Haram: Contrary to what midget Rufai told you, Boko Haram is not MEND, CAN,, MASSOB or the handiwork of GEJ, Clark or Oritsejafor. The origins of the group is well documented with majority of their members drawn among the illiterate northern moslem populace.

5. Religious Intolerance no need to expatiate

6. Child Mortality: northern Nigeria holds the record for highest infant mortality rates. Young girls having babies and not receiving adequate medical attention are most likely to die during child birth and if they do survive are not able to adequately take care of their babies afterwards.

7. Child marriage: To which legislators from the north are pushing to make legal and also reduce the adult age for women to 13 to accommodate their pederast lifestyle as enshrined in their religion. Can you believe this sh1T!

8. Legacy of bad, incompetent and corrupt leadership

I could go on...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by rozayx5(m): 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
PappyMason:

Remi Tinubu pant sniffer

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
PappyMason:

Yes! For the following reasons...

1. Sectarian Violence: which are usually instigated by northern muslims

2. Polio and leprosy: The north is the reason why Nigeria is still designated as one of very few countries still reporting polio cases. All reported cases are exclusively from northern muslim children who their parents refuse to vaccinate because they think Israel wants to kill them with their poison. Japanese aid workers giving free polio immunization in Yobe were captured and beheaded in 2012.

3. Illiteracy: The north holds the record for least educated and literate people. Almajiri child monk education does not count in the 21st century. These kids have no way to succeed in the 21st century that is why they go and join Boko Haram which actually is fighting to instill ignorance.

4. Boko Haram: Contrary to what midget Rufai told you, Boko Haram is not MEND, CAN,, MASSOB or the handiwork of GEJ, Clark or Oritsejafor. The origins of the group is well documented with majority of their members drawn among the illiterate northern moslem populace.

5. Religious Intolerance no need to expatiate

6. Child Mortality: northern Nigeria holds the record for highest infant mortality rates. Young girls having babies and not receiving adequate medical attention are most likely to die during child birth and if they do survive are not able to adequately take care of their babies afterwards.

7. Child marriage: To which legislators from the north are pushing to make legal and also reduce the adult age for women to 13 to accommodate their pederast lifestyle as enshrined in their religion. Can you believe this sh1T!

8. Legacy of bad, incompetent and corrupt leadership

I could go on...

this is very dangerous generalisation, not all northerners are like that.
Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
papiforreal:

this is very dangerous generalisation, not all northerners are like that.

If you were handed a revolver with 6 chambers with only one chamber holding a bullet, will you take the chance of playing Russian roulette?

Nuff said!
Re: Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? by GboyegaD(m): 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
luvinhubby:

He asked a very valid question.
Are there no credible candidates from the south-south in APC that can lead this country Nigeria apart from an Hausa-Fulani retired soldier, who was part of the foundational problems of this nation.

Why did the person not indicate interest and come to the primaries to contend for the flag bearer? More so, must it be based on a geopolitical region? As far as the candidate they are presenting is a Nigerian then, so be it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BUHARI’S BLUE PRINT: ‘MY First 100 Days In Office’ –@ThisIsBuhari / Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.