Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1356 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Vibesking(m): 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: . by chimerase2: 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
Boi focus on ur education first and leave gals

1 Like

Re: . by naijaboiy: 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
*Spreads mat*

waiting for some set of people to arrive undecided
Re: . by AdeniyiA(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
go ahead my barrister, no harm in trying but set the boundaries you intended.
The problem with many ladies is that they think all men who approach them are only interested in sex undecided

1 Like

Re: . by chimerase2: 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
naijaboiy:
*Spreads mat*

waiting for the hypocrites that will tell you to face you exams instead of running after girls undecided
do u expect us to advice a poor boi like him in the expense of his education? undecided
U wan make him give gal belle undecided
Boi nawa to u oh embarassed

1 Like

Re: . by Agybabe(f): 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
Be her friend first. BTW what does she do?
Re: . by saxwizard(m): 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
Whr r d love doctors.?
Re: . by major466(m): 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
Well there's nothing wrong in having feelings for people we admire. This is what makes us humans.
You can become friends with her. There's absolutely nothing wrong that. But don't deviate into something that could make you loose concentration with her yet. At 19 you are still young with great future ahead of you.
My best guess is that, you're under peer pressure. Don't yield to that. Keep your head high as you pursue your studies. Not having a girlfriend doesn't make you odd or anti social. It just shows you have plans and goals to achieve before the right time comes.

1 Like

Re: . by naijaboiy: 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
chimerase2:
do u expect us to advice a poor boi like him in the expense of his education? undecided
U wan make him give gal belle undecided
Boi nawa to u oh embarassed
Is it bad to have a girl as a friend even when you are writing SAT exams?

What matters is how you handle it.

People always paint it like a very bad thing when someone is in a relationship when he/she is still in school. That's what I find wrong.

His exams should definitely be his priority but on the other hand it's not bad to have a little distraction.
Re: . by Medunah: 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
Tell her how u feel, aw old is she?
Re: . by Deapexboy(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
Facebook leav gals...

U will see sum oda gals u wil desire more than her!

Don't fall 4 d present....

Bt peter say take small ogogoro 4 ur stomach seak...U KNW WAT DAT MEANS NA
Re: . by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
You are above 18 so old enough to have a girlfriend, tell her how you feel.
Re: . by chimerase2: 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
naijaboiy:

Is it bad to have a girl as a friend even when you are writing SAT exams?

What matters is how you handle it.

People always paint it like a very bad thing when someone is in a relationship when he/she is still in school. That's what I find wrong.

His exams should definitely be his priority but on the other hand it's not bad to have a little distraction.
lol at ur little distraction cheesy
yea u re quiet but things have changed not like before
Re: . by naijaboiy: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
chimerase2:
lol at ur little distraction cheesy
yea u re quiet but things have changed not like before
I don't get what has really changed. By the way I think he is matured enough to start entering relationships(at least to society standards).
It now remains his choice to see it as an obstacle for him to pass his exams or not.

Everything depends on his ability to handle it.
Re: . by clevvermind(m): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
You should be thinking of how to scale through Jamb instead of occupying your mind at this age with a girl. U are too young for this kind of game. Leave the girl alone and concentrate on your education. Young boys of nowadays chasing after little girls up and down. Why not ask ur parent instead of coming here to ask for advice to see if they would endorse it.
Little boy, face ur book and stop seeking for foolish advice.
Re: . by chimerase2: 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
naijaboiy:

I don't get what has really changed. By the way I think he is matured enough to start entering relationships(at least to society standards).
It now remains his choice to see it as an obstacle for him to pass his exams or not.

Everything depends on his ability to handle it.
ok if u said so who amu I to oppose wat u said
Re: . by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
No bad intentions,just be careful nd dnt get carried away grin
Re: . by Samzzy94(m): 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
Sum pple juz cuming here to show sentiments undecided.....i personally don't see anything wrong with u dating at dat age.Afterall he has stated dat he is not dating because of sex.Infact most of us actually started dating at a younger age.it all depends on your ability to handle the relationship without letting it interfere with ur studies.

Av i made my points clear cool
Re: . by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
naijaboiy:
*Spreads mat*

Oga pack your mat áΩ̶̣̣̥̇̊∂ go home.
Those set of people are on Strike.

2 Likes

Re: . by AJ01(m): 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
chimerase2:
Boi focus on ur education first and leave gals
Gbam
Re: . by 1one: 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
naijaboiy:
*Spreads mat*

Is there still space? undecided
Re: . by Vibesking(m): 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
Samzzy94:
Sum pple juz cuming here to show sentiments undecided.....i personally don't see anything wrong with u dating at dat age.Afterall he has stated dat he is not dating because of sex.Infact most of us actually started dating at a younger age.it all depends on your ability to handle the relationship without letting it interfere with ur studies.

Av i made my points clear cool
how do I go about that?

(1) (Reply)

50 Reasons Why A Woman Needs A Man / Am Scared Of Her / We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.