Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,482 members, 7,958,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

Is She Jealous Or What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Jealous Or What? (970 Views)

Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? / She's Jealous Of My Success! How Do I Talk To Her / Am I Being Too Jealous Or Controlling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Jealous Or What? by Rapsodee(m): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
undecided
Re: Is She Jealous Or What? by chimerase2: 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
cry cry
Re: Is She Jealous Or What? by Rapsodee(m): 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
chimerase2:
cry cry
meaning?
Re: Is She Jealous Or What? by chimerase2: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
Rapsodee:
meaning?
dat is a crying similey undecided
Re: Is She Jealous Or What? by Rapsodee(m): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
undecided
Re: Is She Jealous Or What? by Rapsodee(m): 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
chimerase2:
dat is a crying similey undecided
I pray you will never have the reason to cry o sad
Re: Is She Jealous Or What? by chimerase2: 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
Rapsodee:
I pray you will never have the reason to cry o sad
undecided undecided
Re: Is She Jealous Or What? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mchewwwwwww!!. Jealous fire!!!...person dey joke with you for Your mind na jealousy... abeg no lemme laugh....your attempt at making her jealous failed woefully albiet being childish and immature!

2 Likes

Re: Is She Jealous Or What? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ok
Re: Is She Jealous Or What? by major466(m): 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
I don't think the lady is jealous. She's just curious to know who the girl was.

1 Like

Re: Is She Jealous Or What? by Emodeee: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
Is the gal a yoruba gal? Cos if she is, that part where u asked her why she ws inquiring who d gal on y dp wz, her reply will be" I wnt to knw boya IYAWO wa ni"...."I'm nt trying to be tribalistic"

*To the topic* the gal likes you buh the problem is dat, she cn't double date. Let me shock u by saying, 80 per cent of ladies av dis similar problem.

1 Like

Re: Is She Jealous Or What? by Rapsodee(m): 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
chimerase2:
undecided undecided
cool
tell me something abt wat u read nah
Re: Is She Jealous Or What? by Rapsodee(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
Mchewwwwwww!!. Jealous fire!!!...person dey joke with you for Your mind na jealousy... abeg no lemme laugh....your attempt at making her jealous failed woefully albiet being childish and immature!
lol...its not as if I want her to be jealous,I want just wanted her to realize she is not d only girl on earth and she should ease our friendship a bit because av moved on.

tanks anyway

(1) (Reply)

Isn't She Simply Stunning In That Outfit? / What Men Say Vs What They Mean / 9 Reasons Not To Marry Your Boyfriend !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.