Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? (1677 Views)

dot / To Be Jealous Or Not To Be: That Is The Question / Five Reasons Your Boyfriend May Never Get Jealous Or Protective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? by Serginho(m): 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
we dated before I left town, I came back after a year nd even though the spark is still dia nd even more serious now than then, she told me about two guys interested in her nd how they shower her with gifts nd cash.
I knw one of the guys nd he respects me alot, I confronted him like a friend nd he opened up to me dat he once showed interest in her nd gave her many gifts but later found out dat she was only interested in his money nd gifts so he backed out nd since then, they hardly even talk.
I told the girl abt my discussion with the guy nd she insisted they still talk nd dat she even like him but I havnt seen them togeda since I came back nd the passion between I nd this girl is still dia. Some of the tins she won't even do for me then cus she said she was shy, she does it now even before I ask.
I want to knw, is she tryin to get me jealous or serious abt wat she said is going on between she nd these other guys?
She hardly ask me for gifts nd money but she does dat to the other guys nd she's so affraid to upset me, one of the guys is a staff in her workplace, I don't knw him in person nd she doesn't really talk much abt him nd the other is a student like me.
Re: Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? by Spanner4(m): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2015

Nawaoh , u need to test her love for u with a tester and see whether she really loves u
Re: Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? by iceberylin(m): 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
HDF are we supposed to know undecided
Re: Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? by CaroLyner(f): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Serginho:
we dated before I left town, I came back after a year nd even though the spark is still dia nd even more serious now than then, she told me about two guys interested in her nd how they shower her with gifts nd cash.
I knw one of the guys nd he respects me alot, I confronted him like a friend nd he opened up to me dat he once showed interest in her nd gave her many gifts but later found out dat she was only interested in his money nd gifts so he backed out nd since then, they hardly even talk.
I told the girl abt my discussion with the guy nd she insisted they still talk nd dat she even like him. between I nd this girl is still dia. Some of the tins she won't even do for me then cus she said she was shy, she does ask.
I want to knw, to get me jealous or serious abt wat she said is going on between these other guys?
most times girls are more comfortable asking stuffs from guys they feel nothing for.she likes you.thats why she doesnt bug you for stuffs

1 Like

Re: Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
iceberylin:
HDF are we supposed to know undecided

I wonder undecided
Re: Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? by missangela: 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
Serginho:
I told the girl abt my discussion with the guy nd she insisted they still talk nd dat she even like him but I havnt seen them togeda since I came back nd the passion between I nd this girl is still dia. Some of the tins she won't even do for me then cus she said she was shy, she does it now even before I ask.
I want to knw, is she tryin to get me jealous or serious abt wat she said is going on between she nd these other guys?
She hardly ask me for gifts nd money but she does dat to the other guys nd she's so affraid to upset me, one of the guys is a staff in her workplace, I don't knw him in person nd she doesn't really talk much abt him nd the other is a student like me.

Please dont kill yourself with heart attack.
We girls are very unpredictable,just relax and enjoy the show,till its OVER
Re: Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
Still trying to understand what you find attractive about a girl that is a user & a beggar undecided
Re: Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lol you're a student

*walks out laughing *
Re: Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
CaroLyner:
most times girls are more comfortable asking stuffs from guys they feel nothing for.she likes you.thats why she doesnt bug you for stuffs
I think so.

1 Like

Re: Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
Still trying to understand what you find attractive about a girl that is a user & a beggar undecided
Punkyveer?
Re: Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Punkyveer?

Yes smiley
Re: Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Yes smiley
Lol. It seems I've been looking 4 u everywhere. What happened to the other account?
Re: Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol. It seems I've been looking 4 u everywhere. What happened to the other account?

Awww kiss

Deleted it. I wanted to take a break until next year, but couldn't sad

Where's the guy whose shoeprints are next to yours on the sand? tongue
Re: Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Awww kiss

Where's the guy whose footprints are next to yours on the sand? tongue
Lol. He smashed my heart and bolted!
Re: Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Awww kiss

Where's the guy whose footprints are next to yours on the sand? tongue
Re: Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oliviaarims:

His loss smiley
Re: Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? by chiboy1928(m): 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
U are a student u said@op, hmmm,please concentrate on ur studies for nw and leave love aside for nw,trust me love will surely find u wen u are done wit wat would make u a better man.
Re: Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

His loss smiley
So much consolation. cheesy
Re: Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? by firstking01(m): 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
CaroLyner:
na lie jorsad
Re: Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oliviaarims:

So much consolation. cheesy

Lol, I mean it. You come across like such a really nice girl smiley He should get his head examined tongue
Re: Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? by misspicy(f): 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa

@begger gringringrin

served hot
Re: Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Lol, I mean it. You come across like such a really nice girl smiley He should get his head examined tongue
Re: Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? by CaroLyner(f): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
firstking01:
na lie jorsad
what do you know
Re: Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? by firstking01(m): 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
CaroLyner:
what do you know
nothing!!!
Re: Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? by ERONX(m): 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ehyaa

(1) (Reply)

OPINION POLLS: When Your Cameraman Provides No Picx Of Your Wedding Day / 4 Major Reasons Good Girls Love To Date Bad Boys / How Would You Like To Meet Your Dream Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.