Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,830 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Romance: How To Toast A Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance: How To Toast A Girl. (1314 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance: How To Toast A Girl. by DanceVille: 11:22am On Dec 19, 2014
REQUIREMENT:Be very confident, Bold and fearless, most of all, dress neat and smell good.
PROCEDURE:All you need is to walk up to her and say "HI" Don't use "HI BABE" that for high class Niggaz.Wait for her response and if she doesn't answer, just say "I THINK THIS HOT, PRETTY DAMSEL IS DEAF, WHAT A SHAME" ......Lol!.
Laugh jokingly and do as if you are leaving, she would response immediately, (I swear) she might yell out at you, don't feel intimidated.
BUH..If she respond at your very "hi" or "hello", just fast forward yourself (I did not say run, ooo!) just swagg yourself go front small and say this "I'm Rolex"(Use your name, please) and each time I see you, I feel like dying, like seriously, don't know why, buh before I die of "Love attack" , I thought I should walk up to you and tell you that U're Gorgeous, Pretty and Beautiful...(Please don't say Hot or Sexy..You might get slapped ...WINKS!).
Start chatting with her, with some Sensible jokes...Ask her name, Share her your pics also(Please No kisses).
Oh boy! I swear that girl won't sleep throughout that night...
Ladies...No Offense!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romance: How To Toast A Girl. by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 19, 2014
Hmm, all these threads, because of ifunanya.
Re: Romance: How To Toast A Girl. by TrishaP(f): 11:31am On Dec 19, 2014
This has got to be one of the worst toasting tips so far... No offence.

Guys do you agree with him?

2 Likes

Re: Romance: How To Toast A Girl. by mabeni(m): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2014
this works for some gvys.
Guy: hi
babe:hello
guy:walks close to her and say ur gorgeous! Bla bla bla
babe: laughs and say thank you
guy: i like u, can we be friends? Bla b la bla
the rest na history.
Re: Romance: How To Toast A Girl. by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 19, 2014
This wil not work for many girls.
I personally dont like the method.
Re: Romance: How To Toast A Girl. by princeogbeide1(m): 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mhen dats not a good one" uu till need some coaching dude
Re: Romance: How To Toast A Girl. by seankafor(m): 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
Me . I meet u collect ur number . Next day i invite u and propose.
Re: Romance: How To Toast A Girl. by anulord14: 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
Wrong decisions grin
Re: Romance: How To Toast A Girl. by pweedyuz(f): 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
soo those lines have been working for u all these while??
I wonder d kind of girls u've been toasting..

about d DEAF aspect.
wat if she just finish answering a call or was talking to someone den u walk up to her nd said hi nd she kept mute.
how will u now say "it's like she s deaf wen u practically saw her listening nd answering someone."...***nd probably she knew u've been standing there all these while***

dat line won't work bro....u either receive an insult or a continued silence.
Re: Romance: How To Toast A Girl. by DanceVille: 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
Dudes!...Girls are trying 2 defend themselves..Try it, its gonna work..I'm 95% Sure...
Re: Romance: How To Toast A Girl. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
Just walk up to her with a good swag.

Show her ur bank alert and the rest is history...works for half nigerian gals though.
Re: Romance: How To Toast A Girl. by major466(m): 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
I don't know about you guys but I think Op's tips on "How to Toast Ladies" is just a one way ticket to getting a Dirty Slap.
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
This got to be the worsest, at the same time the most hilarious toasting tips I have ever come across on earth. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance: How To Toast A Girl. by Shawl001(m): 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
major466:
I don't know about you guys but I think Op's tips on "How to Toast Ladies" is just a one way ticket to getting a Dirty Slap.
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
This got to be the worsest, at the same time the most hilarious toasting tips I have ever come across on earth. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
. Ƒσя real man...dos lines are not ok Enuf ..D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are old. Ah tell U̶̲̥̅̊, if ℓ̊ try dis on any gal aπϑ she fall, eh ehn, na ordinary gal b dat ooh..she aint ma type mhen. #no offence oo#
Re: Romance: How To Toast A Girl. by major466(m): 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
Shawl001:
. Ƒσя real man...dos lines are not ok Enuf ..D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are old. Ah tell U̶̲̥̅̊, if ℓ̊ try dis on any gal Α̲̅πϑ she fall, eh ehn, na ordinary gal b dat ooh..she aint ma type mhen. #no offence oo#
I don't even think girls will fall for that.
Re: Romance: How To Toast A Girl. by justmag(m): 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
This sounds good till a real girl slaps you. angry
Re: Romance: How To Toast A Girl. by 1one: 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
These tips can't even catch a 70year old grandmum with a recorded history of "cougarism"

Very tasteless tips to be honest.

OP you can do better even with just a random "How to chyk a chick" search on google.

(1) (Reply)

Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth. / What Would You Readers Advice On??? / Wot Is Life All About???.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.