Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

2015: Noblezone Calls On Non-moslems To Vote Only Non-moslems (RE: Buharis Call) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Noblezone Calls On Non-moslems To Vote Only Non-moslems (RE: Buharis Call) (364 Views)

It's Unfair Nzeogu Killed Only Non-igbo Officers"late Gen.ademulegun's Son / Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" / Bishop Urges Moslems To Tackle Sect From Http://thejuristlaws..com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015: Noblezone Calls On Non-moslems To Vote Only Non-moslems (RE: Buharis Call) by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 19, 2014
Gusau — As the year 2003 elections draw closer, former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) has called on Muslims across the country to vote only for the presidential candidate that would defend and uphold the tenets of Islam.

Buhari who made the call yesterday at the closing ceremony of the 16th National Qur'anic Recitation competition held in Gusau, Zamfara State told Muslims that they have every reason to thank Allah for restoring the Islamic Sharia under the present dispensation, which he said was destroyed by British colonialists during their crusade in 1903 against the Sokoto caliphate.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200201210250.html

With reference to the call made by Buhari (2003 elections) to all Moslems to "vote only for the presidential candidate that would defend and uphold the tenets of Islam"

I, Noblezone is using this opportunity therefore calling on all nonMoslems to vote only the presidential candidate that would defend and uphold the tenets of religious freedom in the 2015 elections.

emm Ebuka!!

Close all the doors and the windows and lie low on the ground, they hoards will soon come with e-stones!

Before you guys starts to throw the stones, I know that calls such as this is very wrong!
But please, I learnt it from a national leader called Buhari!

Ebuka!!
Bring more wine for me!
And warm that Ugba and Okporoko, I am going to have fun here on this thread

(1) (Reply)

2 Sentenced To Death For Stealing Fowls In Osun / 2015 Elections Will Boil Down To The Following / Tribunal: S/west PDP Congratulates Fayos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.