Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

10 Things Girls Don't Know About Guys(secrets Revealed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Girls Don't Know About Guys(secrets Revealed) (2170 Views)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Girls Don't Know About Guys(secrets Revealed) by Djicemob: 11:47am On Dec 19, 2014
Exclusive secrets revealed,girls read on tongue

1.Guys are more emotional than you think, if they loved you at one point, it'll take them a lot longer time than you think to let you go, and it hurts every second that they try. (trust me on this one)

2.Girls are guys' weaknesses. (i wonder if it's the other way around too?)

3.Guys use words like "hot" or "cute" to describe girls. We rarely use beautiful or gorgeous. If a guy uses that, he loves you or likes you a whole hell of a lot. ( this is true)

4. Even if they refuse it all guys are ticklish on the ribs.
This is actually true! i didn't think i was but i tested it! so
we don't admit it or even crack a smile we just grab your arms and pull them away...lol.(No guy wants to be seen as a sissy)

5.A guy would give his right nut to be able to read a girl's
mind for a day. (no way? i dont think so)

6.If a guy looks unusually calm and laid back when talking to a girl, he's probably faking it and is spazzing inside. (this is always true).

7.No matter how much guys talk about asses and boobs,personality is key. (nice asses or boobs sure help though, don't get me wrong!)

8.Guys actually go crazy over a girl's smile.

9.Guys talk about girls more than girls talk about guys. (it's actually true!)

10.Guys hate the fact that they can't do without girls but are somehow powerless in that regard.

Abeg add yours let the fun begin!
Re: 10 Things Girls Don't Know About Guys(secrets Revealed) by leshluap(m): 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
OK
Re: 10 Things Girls Don't Know About Guys(secrets Revealed) by tosyne2much(m): 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
OP, thumbs up ooooooo grin
Re: 10 Things Girls Don't Know About Guys(secrets Revealed) by ayanbaba2(m): 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
true talk OP... does this put food on BOYS table... BOYS are not smiling... :-Xtrue talk OP... does this put food on BOYS table... BOYS are not smiling...
Re: 10 Things Girls Don't Know About Guys(secrets Revealed) by Djicemob: 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
OP, thumbs up ooooooo grin
I wan take ur ten place abi? grin
Re: 10 Things Girls Don't Know About Guys(secrets Revealed) by Djicemob: 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
ayanbaba2:
true talk OP... does this put food on BOYS table... BOYS are not smiling... :-Xtrue talk OP... does this put food on BOYS table... BOYS are not smiling...
But it can put food on girls table,atleast now girls would know how to get that bread from you by applying the useful tips here wink
Re: 10 Things Girls Don't Know About Guys(secrets Revealed) by Mprex(f): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
Immature guys like bragging about the number of girls they have slept withtongue
Re: 10 Things Girls Don't Know About Guys(secrets Revealed) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
Djicemob:
Exclusive secrets revealed,girls read on tongue

1.Guys are more emotional than you think, if they loved you at one point, it'll take them a lot longer time than you think to let you go, and it hurts every second that they try.

7.No matter how much guys talk about asses and boobs,personality is key. (nice asses or boobs sure help though, don't get me wrong!)

8.Guys actually go crazy over a girl's smile.

10.Guys hate the fact that they can't do without girls but are somehow powerless in that regard.

Well dis are true sayings and dat number 10 is so fuccking annoying. :@
Re: 10 Things Girls Don't Know About Guys(secrets Revealed) by Djicemob: 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mprex:
Immature guys like bragging about the number of girls they have slept withtongue
True but on the flipside,immature girls always brag about the guys they had,will or is maga-ing tongue
Re: 10 Things Girls Don't Know About Guys(secrets Revealed) by justmag(m): 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
Damn!! You just put every guys business out there for these girls to see! Now we have to switch up our game so these girls can't read us like a book.....lol!! I am definately not ticklish on the rib! Someone told me that once and tried it but it didn't work.
Re: 10 Things Girls Don't Know About Guys(secrets Revealed) by englishmart(m): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ehen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Girls Don't Know About Guys(secrets Revealed) by Djicemob: 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
justmag:
Damn!! You just put every guys business out there for these girls to see! Now we have to switch up our game so these girls can't read us like a book.....lol!! I am definately not ticklish on the rib! Someone told me that once and tried it but it didn't work.
Maybe if a girl that you Love to core tickles you,u might end up peeing your pants. grin
Re: 10 Things Girls Don't Know About Guys(secrets Revealed) by 1one: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Very nice OP

Very nice indeed.

But that Number 6 is the Biggest fibb of the century...

A guy would only have palpitations, when talking to a girl, IF AND ONLY IF he likes the girl, and even at that, it's not still absolute.. There's a difference between pride and confidence, and any guy with a fair degree of confidence wouldn't start having 5000 heart beats per second because he's talking to a girl.

No 3 couldn't be farther from the truth... Personally speaking.

Number 8...only if she has an adorable smile.

Number 7 is very much on point.

Weldone OP!

Big ups!
Re: 10 Things Girls Don't Know About Guys(secrets Revealed) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mtcheew.

You forgot to add that immature guys love creating female bashing threads.
Re: 10 Things Girls Don't Know About Guys(secrets Revealed) by Djicemob: 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
VickyyB:
Mtcheew.

You forgot to add that immature guys love creating female bashing threads.
Your too fine to be a sexist,why the men-hate? Your signature though undecided
Re: 10 Things Girls Don't Know About Guys(secrets Revealed) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
Djicemob:
Your too fine to be a sexist,why the men-hate? Your signature though undecided
Nairaland guys be making meaning from what's not so....

How did my siggy translate to sexism? undecided
Re: 10 Things Girls Don't Know About Guys(secrets Revealed) by Djicemob: 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
VickyyB:
Nairaland guys be making meaning from what's not so....

How did my siggy translate to sexism? undecided
Because you might be wrong,we need eachother to be happy. wink

Back to the topic:A girl with a face like yours can make a nigga sob for years if you dumb him,which proves why the points above are valid and factual.Guys cant be as tough as they seem. grin
Re: 10 Things Girls Don't Know About Guys(secrets Revealed) by tosyne2much(m): 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
Djicemob:
I wan take ur ten place abi? grin
hahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: 10 Things Girls Don't Know About Guys(secrets Revealed) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Djicemob:
Because you might be wrong,we need eachother to be happy. wink

Back to the topic:A girl with a face like yours can make a nigga sob for years if you dumb him,which proves why the points above are valid and factual.Guys cant be as tough as they seem. grin
Hehee. You should understand what I mean with/by that context.
Re: 10 Things Girls Don't Know About Guys(secrets Revealed) by major466(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
Guys getting busted left right and center on Nairaland. @Op why are you exposing our secrets?
Re: 10 Things Girls Don't Know About Guys(secrets Revealed) by Djicemob: 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
major466:
Guys getting busted left right and center on Nairaland. @Op why are you exposing our secrets?
I no go try am again next timegrin

But then,we always got something new up our sleeves right? No shakin!
Re: 10 Things Girls Don't Know About Guys(secrets Revealed) by CrazyScientist: 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
[size=25pt]ONLY IN THE US!!![/size]
Re: 10 Things Girls Don't Know About Guys(secrets Revealed) by Livingwalker(m): 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
3. not really applicable in my context BT I fall for the rest like juju ....grin

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever(for Ladies) / She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad / 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.