Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. (4312 Views)

Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / Best Article I've Read On GEJ Achievements!! PLEASE READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by Demdem(m): 10:30am On Feb 16, 2015
morefire:
am looking at this right now am thinking to myself he built at least 75% of these things as a PDP governor

am I right or wrong sir?

He also built 75% of monorail as pdp governor, right or wrong sir?
Yet ur kind will ignore that when u choose to criticise the monorail.
Does it really matter? Amaechi initiatives is his and his alone be it pdp or apc.
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by Demdem(m): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2015
mrvitalis:
Ameachi will go done in history as Rivers best governor ever ...thats a fact ..no body can disprove thats

This is the bitter truth these fools simply can't disprove. Amaechi the best so far in recent past.
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by Dejohnbull: 10:43am On Feb 16, 2015
ikennaoma:

Bros I bet u that if akpabio was rivers state gov all this achievement u mentioned will not be noticed. Though he tried but d road ntw in ph alone will atleast conver atleast 70% of d roads in akwa ibom as a whole
All the roads of amaechi 2007 till date can't cover 1000km

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by Demdem(m): 10:48am On Feb 16, 2015
Dejohnbull:

How many of these roads did Akpabio had to demolish houses and existing facilities thereby paying billions as compensation?
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by dazdilijae(m): 11:12am On Feb 16, 2015
Reptyle:

No...he actually achieved all of this as Rivers State governor....and his name back then is the same as is now, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi.

Do you have anymore inane questions?

By the way which Nigerian State is called PDP?
What has he done 4 the past 18months in Rivers state. Any project he has completed or comence since he CHANGED 2 APC
It's been downwards trend ever since so we can see the CHANGE they screem is negative
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by Dejohnbull: 11:23am On Feb 16, 2015
Demdem:

How many of these roads did Akpabio had to demolish houses and existing facilities thereby paying billions as compensation?
Compesation is compursry making poor landlords overnight millioniers, akpabio in 2013 tells ta orji to compesate the landlords from obioma ngwa-aba so he can dualise the road from uyo-ekot ekpene-aba. Akpabio is not like amaechi who can't compesate and afraid of demolition, okporo road is overhype daulisation by force
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by morefire: 11:24am On Feb 16, 2015
Demdem:

He also built 75% of monorail as pdp governor, right or wrong sir?
Yet ur kind will ignore that when u choose to criticise the monorail.
Does it really matter? Amaechi initiatives is his and his alone be it pdp or apc.

am wondering what your saying!!!

cos my point back when this thread was really new was that a governor would perform if he really wants to perform irrespective of the party.

Ameachi to me is a solid example PDP or APC he does what he wants to do
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by Demdem(m): 11:28am On Feb 16, 2015
morefire:

am wondering what your saying!!!

cos my point back when this thread was really new was that a governor would perform if he really wants to perform irrespective of the party.

Ameachi to me is a solid example PDP or APC he does what he wants to do

Yes ur further point corroborated this but ur initial post was moronic.
Amaechi is an achiever no
doubt.
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by Demdem(m): 11:29am On Feb 16, 2015
Dejohnbull:
Compesation is compursry making poor landlords overnight millioniers, akpabio in 2013 tells ta orji to compesate the landlords from obioma ngwa-aba so he can dualise the road from uyo-ekot ekpene-aba. Akpabio is not like amaechi who can't compesate and afraid of demolition, okporo road is overhype daulisation by force

U still haven't answered the question.

Demdem:

Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by dBard: 11:35am On Feb 16, 2015
creamierover:

Am sure u have not entered the road and see how horoable it is..
Iwofe road is the worst road in this world..

Nope...
saint John /ogbogoro Is the worst road in the world.

if it can be called a road.
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by Pesuzok(m): 11:44am On Feb 16, 2015
Dejohnbull:

Please list the roads that are critically bad in port harcourt apart from Iwofe that Amaechi has to work before getting to 1000km.

Amaechi has worked so many roads, we are not counting KM here, all dualized.
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by Dejohnbull: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2015
Pesuzok:

Please list the roads that are critically bad in port harcourt apart from Iwofe that Amaechi has to work before getting to 1000km.

Amaechi has worked so many roads, we are not counting KM here, all dualized.
I have hundreds but i give u 1 rumuodara to eneka
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by Dejohnbull: 11:54am On Feb 16, 2015
Demdem:

U still haven't answered the question.

U are diverting the reality
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by Pesuzok(m): 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dejohnbull:
I have hundreds but i give u 1 rumuodara to eneka

Please list them, bear in mind that you should not expect Amaechi to fix all the roads in Rivers state
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by Demdem(m): 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dejohnbull:
U are diverting the reality

What reality negates the fact that Amaechi remains the best governor Rivers has had in recent
past?
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by morefire: 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
Demdem:

Yes ur further point corroborated this but ur initial post was moronic.
Amaechi is an achiever no
doubt.

na wa oh....

anyways indeed now i know am responsible for only what i write however you decide to interpret it is definitely your own business..

be careful though not to use fowl words on people when at the end of the day your portraying the very same traits
Re: Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. by Demdem(m): 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
morefire:

na wa oh....

anyways indeed now i know am responsible for only what i write however you decide to interpret it is definitely your own business..

be careful though not to use fowl words on people when at the end of the day your portraying the very same traits

Read well, I said ur post moronic not u. There is a whole lot of
difference.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? / Political Cartoon Of The Day: The Watchdog / Evidence That Igbos Developed Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.