Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter (48578 Views)

Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by orimsamsam(m): 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
calaway:

[size=8pt]corruption is prostitution for grades in school in school or promotion at work, corruption is police collected bribe and allowing a traffic offender go. A corrupt person as for inducement to do his job, a corrupt person is morally bankrupt.

Stealing is taking what is not your own with out permission of the owner or owners,

a thief is a criminal there is a big difference!!!!
[/size]

Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by oscarjulliet: 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
;DFirst time that i will not see PPP Tpay per post) on Nairaland
Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by piagetskinner(m): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
Doyin EKuTe, prepare to get fired for disgracing ur Oga @the top gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by tuborme: 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
philips70:

[b]We cannot divorce the context of the questions and subject matter that was put before Mr President on this day that led him to that submission. If we look into the context all these dictionary meanings and explanation of what corruption and stealing means outside Nigeria will make no sense. It was very glaring the president was playing to the gallery when the question was put to him thereby buttressing the point of his accusers that say his body language supports corruption. If he had answered graft is prevalent almost everywhere but his government is doing ll they can to stem the trend all these drama will not have been an issue today. Like it or not this president is a man who goes to sleep when his house is on fire. That kind of a father who defends his child outside even in the glaring presence of evidence the son stole. That is not the kind of man Nigeria wants at this time that corruption has eaten too deep into the very fabric of our society and is bringing the erstwhile giant of Africa to her knees. This is my opinion and I will not fight you about yours.[/b]

Let Yemi Osibanjo charge a car snatcher to court with corruption...let us see if he will still be a SAN.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by orimsamsam(m): 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
AJINATU:
N1GERIA MUST DIVIDE IN JESUS NAME

LONG LIVE BIAFRA
. Then dont expect any blessing 4rm nigeria

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by docadams: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
barcanista:
Omenka come and see Doyin Okupe at work again...

"Stealing is not Corruption" cheesy cheesy

Where have you been? I really entertained some blizzare scenario. Anyway welcome back.
@topic: I am sure that in the very near future this will be given to some PHD candidates as thesis. Okupe will be a good reference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by orimsamsam(m): 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
calaway:

[size=8pt]corruption is prostitution for grades in school in school or promotion at work, corruption is police collected bribe and allowing a traffic offender go. A corrupt person as for inducement to do his job, a corrupt person is morally bankrupt.

Stealing is taking what is not your own with out permission of the owner or owners,

a thief is a criminal there is a big difference!!!!
[/size]

what u are saying is that a thief is a criminal. But a corrupt man is nt a criminal

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by eleko1: 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
.According to saTANist 2014,Stealing is not corruption not Oxford
MyNameIsMyName:
Well according to the oxford dictionary, stealing is not corruption

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by dre11(m): 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
1stCitizen:
Doyin Okupe just embarrassed President Jonathan by asking "Stealing and corruption, is there a difference?" See original tweet and responses from Nigerians below

This guy have completely finished the president

GEJ to otuke as EFCC wait for him to be questionedgringrin

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by afbstrategies: 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
What a blunder. Most Nigerians know that GEJ is a good man but surrounding himself with individuals like Doyin Okupe obviously doesn't help him at this point. This man should be fired without further delay. None sense!

http://www.naijasquare.com/threads/israeli-government-orders-africans-to-leave-or-face-imprisonment.2400/
Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by dejisky(m): 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
That Bastard Okugbe Radarada.
Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
docadams:

Where have you been? I really entertained some blizzare scenario. Anyway welcome back.
@topic: I am sure that in the very near future this will be given to some PHD candidates as thesis. Okupe will be a good reference.
I was under ban as usual angry. Okupe is trying so hard to impress, he has become a twitter troll

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by dejisky(m): 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
oscarjulliet:
;DFirst time that i will not see PPP Tpay per post) on Nairaland
Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by Doncolio(m): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mr Doyin...I'm not surprise.

But GEJ must hear of how you intend to mess him up....why will he say one thing and then you say another.
Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by jesuseun1(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by eleko1: 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
Why do u leave the expressway road come drive enter bush?Open Ur eyes/ear to the reality on ground,JONA is going back to Otuoke.Join the progressive and enjoy Peace of mind than the poLluted fart air U dey inhaled.VOTE GMB 4 PRESIDENT
AKUNWATA1:
GEJ TILL 2019

THEREZ NO VACANCY FOR JIHADIST LIKE BUHARI IN ASO VILLA
Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by dasrackhor(m): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
Stealing is nt corruption.#Ebele Jonathan# My pple na wetin e kon be ooo?
Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by bola4dprec(m): 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
If this country divides, issues like boundary adjustment, sharing of wealth and many more will emerge. Let take sudan and southern sudan as a case study
Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by docadams: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
barcanista:
I was under ban as usual angry. Okupe is trying so hard to impress, he has become a twitter troll

It's a cross we must bear till the end of this era of ignomy.
Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by Hamsaini: 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
Up GMB

Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by eleko1: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
Doyin Okupe is one of the useless people confusing the confusionist.Praying for dis govt is a waste of time.Wisdom is Profitable for direction.Ur adviser can make or mar U.I can see PA OBJ dey Laugh dis Mumu man
Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by moshoodn(m): 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
mankand:

Already I'm progressive. I became progressive when I stopped believing in the government. Both parties represent the same corporation, they lead to the same slaughter house.

At this point I support the other side of the coin

From your missive, sire, there is no other side...

Just a side with variants.
Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by 1Nairaboy(m): 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
orimsamsam:
what u are saying is that a thief is a criminal. But a corrupt man is nt a criminal
Bro there are hierarchies when using these terminology. Any1 hu commits a crime is a criminal, list includes a scammer, a killer, a thief, the corrupted etc..
Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by aresa: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
Have we even asked why he made that state and what he was trying to prove?

Have we even forgotten that he first uttered that corruption in Nigeria is not real and it's only our perception even though his administration is the most corrupt in the history of Nigerian and the world?

The man was basically trying to tell us that he has no problem with corruption and it's either not a crime or a big deal..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1958152_alams_jpeg43ca66bcee39c04748c2e16787dd1acc

^^^^^ Just look at his mentor and the most corrupt Nigerian alive and ex convict he pardoned. It explains his attitude towards corruption..

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by olamkas: 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
1stCitizen:
Doyin Okupe just embarrassed President Jonathan by asking "Stealing and corruption, is there a difference?" See original tweet and responses from Nigerians below

this must be a scam.how could he have said that while still servicing or maybe he is even planning his defection in shortest possible time.
oya port chap chap

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by Collynzo9: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
hmmmmm
Are Jonathan's Aides Intentionally Making Him
Look Clueless? by Collynzo22: 7:38pm On Sep 23

www.nairaland.com/1916951/jonathans-aides-intentionally-making-him
Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sebi him be like Jesus Christ??
Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by philips70(m): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
tuborme:

Let Yemi Osibanjo charge a car snatcher to court with corruption...let us see if he will still be a SAN.

My friend GEJ was not asked about robbers in the streets. He was rather asked questions bothering on corruption in government. Call SPADES SPADES. What he did is what is called artful dodging not knowing he was undoing himself defending corruption in his government. We sound stupid when we defend the indefensible.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by BotherMleeper(m): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
Stealing is what PEJ does

Corruption is what GEJ does

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by Ilekeh(f): 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
akinyeleaa:
Lmao, and some blockheads will still tell me GEJ till ..... Is the devil playing wif ur destiny?

Lmaooo grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
tuborme:

I am not a partisan politician, but truth be told...nigerians do not deserve good leaders because of our attitude towards politics. We call a spade a spade when it favours us. These two words are clearly defined in english language and they mean very different things. It is just like saying that fornication and adultery are thesame thing. The president was trying to make distinction on the different approaches being used to fight theft and corruption in government. The approach you use in caching a thief is purely different in the approach you use in caching a ghost worker. We should not politicise everything in this country.
not every Nigerian calls a spade a spade only when he or she is being favored. Adultery and fornication comes under immorality, what the president said is simply " how can we call fornication immorality " . I have just further explained using your example. Political office holders ought to e very conscious of what they say , as it gives one a good standing. Truth be told , the president lacks this we have seen this on diff occasions, latest was on the issue of young and old , the OAU and him talking about Yoruba speaker. It's normal for oppositions to pick on your flaws , that's why one has got to be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by MizMyColi(f): 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
LordExecutioner:

You talk too much for a ninny.

This topic is out of your depth.

I have gone thru' the OP again and I made my assertion based on that tweet alone, whatever's been going on and about is really none of my business.

So dude, what's your megedefegede about exactly?

I haven't started and you're all tremorous, abeg swerve go one side.

Owh, btw, use your orijo account quote me next time.

I remain allergic to all forms and manners of oshi cyber bullying.

Depth ko, konga ni undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) / Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) / Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.