Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter (48773 Views)

Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by teadrake(m): 8:28am On Dec 20, 2014
MyNameIsMyName:
Well according to the oxford dictionary, stealing is not corruption
But according to your own initiative,is corruption not stealing?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by rasco2000me: 9:07am On Dec 20, 2014
Oga doyin okupe .i know u know the truth.u r govt as fail nigeria and nigerian .if u as big as u are and as as inteligent as u claim u are stealin and corruption is helping nigeria to kep their money
Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by mankand(m): 9:24am On Dec 20, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

It's glaring you never truly liked him but just a fairweather supporter. True love considers both individuals shortcomings and good behaviour. And as for Okupe, he's a loyal and dedicated President's assistant. GEJ TILL 2019.

From your comment, it's glaring that you are a SaTANist.
Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by Gfrey6(m): 9:44am On Dec 20, 2014
He was drunk, maybe he wanted saying it downward. Atleast he has increased our chance of giving GEJ wider gap in 2015
Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by naijatruth: 11:14am On Dec 20, 2014
1stCitizen:
Doyin Okupe just embarrassed President Jonathan by asking "Stealing and corruption, is there a difference?" See original tweet and responses from Nigerians below

See how HATRED and SENTIMENT is beclouding some people's sense of reasoning. Just a simple question "Stealing and corruption, is there a different?" and you people are misinterpreting and blowing it out of proportion. Big shame to all Of you.
Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by OLADD: 11:39am On Dec 20, 2014
mankand:

From your comment, it's glaring that you are a SaTANist.
[color=#006600][/color]

Ranting is not a crime. You are free to do it till 2019 and beyond. GEJ TILL APC ESCHEW ANYTHING EVIL.
Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by MyNameIsMyName: 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
teadrake:
But according to your own initiative,is corruption not stealing?
bro corruption comes in different forms
Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by sheunpompey1: 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
Stealing is a crime while corruption is endemic...
Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by agitator: 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
mankand:
In as much as I like GEJ he is beginning to loose the love and respect I have for him if he cannot call his aides to order.

It's becoming more glaring what this administration stands for

lol, janja weeds doing what they know best grin grin grin grin grin
barcanista:
In just a matter of time you will join the progressives.

July 04, 2013 https://www.nairaland.com/1347024/what-lessons-egypt#16617876
mankand:
Goons Goons Goons.

Insincere 9gerian, Jonadumb ass licker.

These are people with guts, passion for change and sincereity. Those who are not ready to compromise, those who are not interested in their stomach, rather they are ready to satisfy their conscience that they are doing the right thing.

One thing you should know is that the Government should respect his/her citizens because they are his employer, they are his master, they elected him from the dept of their heart to represent their country, to provide their needs, to protect their life and property.

But here it is different. Nobody is ready to sacrifice for another. All our Martyrs are long dead and gone, nobody is ready to take up the mantle and fight for the interest of the poor man.

Did you even bother to go through the resume of the Minister of Defence in Egypt?

Insincere9gerian, Abati, Okupe e.t.c your time is coming soon, because the will of the people is stronger than the will of the government. You are all bunch of mediocre, i guess you are from the same lineage "ESAU"

Keep selling your birthright for porridge.

#I-AM-OUT#

grin grin grin grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
fagbalex:
let give a breakdown definition of Corruption and stealing. As an educated person, we need to know that corruption and stealing work along the same line, because an individual stealing of public fund that is meant to improve the standard of living of the people is applicable to corruption. let check out the definition's respectively.
corruption /kəˈrʌpʃ(ə)n/
noun
1. dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in
power, typically involving bribery.
2. the process by which a word or expression
is changed from its original state to one
regarded as erroneous or debased.
3. the process of decay; putrefaction.
according to Oxford dictionary. now let check out the definition of stealing

steal (stēl)
v. stole (stōl), sto·len (stō′lən), steal·ing ,
steals
v.tr.
1. To take (the property of another)
without right or permission.
2. To present or use (someone else's
words or ideas) as one's own.
3. To get or take secretly or artfully:
cued from oxford dictionary...
as a sane person and educated individual we should able to clip from the above definition of corruption and stealing. stealing is an act of corruption, its one of the components that encompasses corruption. If collect bribe you're corrupt likewise if you steal public funds thats meant to better the life of the masses, it's also corruption.
lastly, please the youth of this country let be rational in our sense of reasoning. God bless Nigeria.

God bless YOU.

Good grief, the way some people argue can drive a nun to murder.
Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by rhames(m): 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
A thief is always a thief.
Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by tit(f): 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
apc supporters, like their mahdi buhari, are just dumb!
next thing, they would argue nut and screw mean the same thing.
Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
I'm sure they hacked his account
Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by calaway: 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
oliy24:

I can vow, you school [/b]in Igbo land. I did my nysc there, I said it, Education should be [b]scrap in Igbo land. they should travel to Lagos to get education if they desire. thank God most of my friend arguing with me are on naira land, hope they are reading all this. if PEJ was a lecturer and my 2 years old neighbour English is far better. and good Jonathan did a mistake, its not a crime. but someone defending it is main reason why the igbos education be scrap

you need help!!! illiterate graduate.
Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by olami234lekan(m): 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
1stCitizen:
Doyin Okupe just embarrassed President Jonathan by asking "Stealing and corruption, is there a difference?" See original tweet and responses from Nigerians below

It was not easy for Lawrence Anini.
It was not easy for Oyenusi.
It was not easy for Shina Rambo.
It was not easy for Alameseigha.
It was not easy for James Ibori.
It was not easy for Bode George.
It was not easy for Farouk Lawan
Lawrence Anini did it.
Oyenusi did it.
Shina Rambo did it.
Alameseigha did it.
James Ibori did it.
Bode George did it.
Forouk Lawan did it.
Now, President Goodluck Jonathan is doing it. Mr
President keep stealing because STEALING IS NOT
CORRUPTION and thieves behind you are more
than the saints against you.
This message has been sponsored by the
Transformation Ambassador of Nigeria TAN
Re: Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter by spartacus11(m): 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
MyNameIsMyName:
Well according to the oxford dictionary, stealing is not corruption
please give us the definition of stealing and corruption since na only you go school,when I am giving 100k to do a project, and I took 50k for my private use what is that, I stole right and that's called corruption because I didn't utilise the money for its specific purpose I was given isn't it, common sense that's not common simple logic your president lack #GMB2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos) / President Weah Nominates Ndubusi Nwabudike, A Nigerian As New NEC Boss / Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.