Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

12 Things She Has That Will Make You To Never Let Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Things She Has That Will Make You To Never Let Go (1115 Views)

12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) / "Never Let a Man Define Who You Are" - Oprah Winfrey / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Things She Has That Will Make You To Never Let Go by john88507: 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
Every once in a while – on very rare occasions – we meet the woman of our dreams. It’s always unexpected and almost never at a convenient point in our lives, but she appears nonetheless and changes your life forever.

The dynamics between man and woman have been gradually changing for the past few decades, but the essence of the partnership basically remains the same.

We are designed by nature in a way that allows two such opposites to join and make a whole. Finding your other half is a journey of its own – usually a grueling one at that.

If you are lucky enough to find that woman, that rare sunflower growing on a barren desert, then do right by yourself and hold on to her as tightly as you can – never, ever let her go.

Not all of us were so wise when we met the loves of our lives… and believe me when I say that we’re regretting it. If she has any combination of these 12 qualities then you should never let her go:

1. She’s smarter than you.

Every man needs a smarter woman to help him get through life in one piece. They say that behind every great man is a greater woman – they aren’t lying. Without woman, man is little more than an ego-trip.

Enter a smarter woman into his life and suddenly that ego has a purpose, a direction, and the wisdom not to screw everything up.

2. She’s beautiful.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder – as long as you find her to be incredibly beautiful, according to your definition, then she is worth holding on to.

I feel that these days we have those that put too much emphasis on beauty and then those that are rebelling against the concept and giving little to no importance to beauty.

Beauty is something that has been reveled upon since humans had eyes; it’s not something that we should be ashamed of, but rather something we should learn to appreciate properly.
http://www.newspot24.com/12-things-she-has-that-will-make-you-to-never-let-go/

Re: 12 Things She Has That Will Make You To Never Let Go by 1one: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
And I was really enjoying it before you slapped in that link.

I'm out.

Nice 1 and 2 though

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things She Has That Will Make You To Never Let Go by TunjiMsp: 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
You could have finish and persuade me to click that link, now I won't click cos I'm annoyed, nice one and two though.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things She Has That Will Make You To Never Let Go by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
Post everything here now.
Re: 12 Things She Has That Will Make You To Never Let Go by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ok
Re: 12 Things She Has That Will Make You To Never Let Go by dre11(m): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
Op

Post the thing finish so we can appreciate your write up

Your point one and two make some sense
Re: 12 Things She Has That Will Make You To Never Let Go by Stephxoblessed(f): 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
You said twelve buh i can see only two.
Re: 12 Things She Has That Will Make You To Never Let Go by Spydamannn(m): 9:24am On Dec 20, 2014
Op post everything na...was enjoying the ride biko

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take You To Get A Girl??? / Flirting Tips: Top 10 Flirting Tips For Men / Website That Tells Your Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.