Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) (70131 Views)

10 Weird Things Couples Do That Are Actually Totally Normal / Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady / Does Sex Actually Bond Pple 2geda Or Cos A Soul Tie (2) (3) (4)

12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by badassProdigy(m): 9:20pm On May 16, 2015
Here are 12 habits that, in the interest of romance and privacy, are best kept on the down low...

1. Going to the bathroom. Peeing is fine.
Pooping? Not so much. grin

2. And while we’re on the subject, the same goes for farting... undecided

3. Plucking ingrown hairs of the pubic variety...

4. Or bleaching/waxing any area where the sun don’t shine... cheesy

5. Putting on Spanx. It’s not a graceful process, OK?

6. Examining blackheads or popping pimples in a magnified mirror.

7. For the ladies, removing your ‘stache and/or
stubborn chin hairs.

8. For the gents, scratching your balls... grin

9. Taking out your Invisalign. Because spit is everywhere.

10. Inserting or removing a tampon.

11. Stepping on the scale. Ain’t nobody need to see that number but you.

12. Picking your nose. Actually it’s best not to do this at all, unless it’s with a tissue. In private.

SO, DO YOU AGREE...?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by falconey(m): 9:22pm On May 16, 2015
wow!

Picking my nose mtcheeeech to that! Can't cheat nature because of my woman.

17 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Princecalm(m): 9:28pm On May 16, 2015
Irritating stuffs

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by zinachidi(m): 9:31pm On May 16, 2015
the pooing part thou grin

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 16, 2015
bathing together can still be done

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by donbenedict(m): 9:42pm On May 16, 2015
Person go scratch him prick finish carry dat same yama yama hand come try shake me...

Dirty people lipsrsealed

45 Likes

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by shakazuldadon: 9:45pm On May 16, 2015
Omg
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by tosyne2much(m): 9:51pm On May 16, 2015
You don't have a genuine love for your spouse if you can't do most of these things. Olusegun Obasanjo et al., 1955.

145 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Bilabong(m): 9:55pm On May 16, 2015
Don't make sense

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Deiok(m): 10:04pm On May 16, 2015
If any couple can still hide such little stuffs from their partner, it means they dont have genuine love for each other, cause they will surely be keeping a great deal of secret from each other.

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 16, 2015
Any big deal if i fart in d presence of my partner?no biggie just dat it must b in a normal way tho cheesy

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by falconey(m): 10:06pm On May 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
Any big deal if i fart in d presence of my partner?no biggie just dat it must b in a normal way tho cheesy

what's the normal way?

By the way nice shape you don get get nyash.

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by demmy0325(m): 10:06pm On May 16, 2015
Lol.. Is dia any issue wit d fartin aspect... Hw bout competin for who farts best... Just make sure U av enuf air-freshner...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by spartan2709(m): 10:09pm On May 16, 2015
prettythicksme:

Normal way?

Abeg babe abnormal way dey?

Coz mess na mess any which way

Only problem na say e too smell

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 16, 2015
falconey:

what's the normal way?

By the way nice shape you don get get nyash.
Get yansh from where? undecided anyway thanks wey my share cheesy# shocked falconey want to kill me with share,somebody help! cheesy

4 Likes 76 Shares

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 16, 2015
spartan2709:

Normal way?

Only problem na say e too smell
hehehrhehehehe abnormal is if lady fart often,d guy will b pissed

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by badassProdigy(m): 10:23pm On May 16, 2015
spartan2709:

Normal way?

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by IamOdin: 10:34pm On May 16, 2015
Op,this is utter rubbish,balderdash and false delusion!!.I think you're dotty and your idiosyncrasy is likened to that of a mentally impaired for creating such an insensate thread.Must you bug us with everything that litters your young mind??.Why generalize what you can't defend if called for??.That poo you posted up there is what you personally can't do in the presence of your crush not even fiancee,cos when you're of age you'll know marriage is pellucid as diamond and got no time for pretence.

I wonder what inspired you into creating this muck of a thread.. angry

Btw,how old are you??

97 Likes

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by imsuboi(m): 10:51pm On May 16, 2015
This guy above me should chill abeg.

You dey pour me mouth odor angry

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Prettyvhickie(f): 11:04pm On May 16, 2015
Dix make's no sense

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:08pm On May 16, 2015
I can do all those in front of him and likewise him also...that's why we are friends...

23 Likes

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by spartan2709(m): 11:11pm On May 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehrhehehehe abnormal is if lady fart often,d guy will b pissed

Speaking for maself

I won't get angry

I go only revenge

#datsALL grin

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 16, 2015
spartan2709:

Speaking for maself

I won't get angry

I go only revenge

#datsALL grin
Revenge wt fart or what? cheesy

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by SleekyP(m): 11:16pm On May 16, 2015
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by IamOdin: 11:18pm On May 16, 2015
imsuboi:
This guy above me should chill abeg.

You dey pour me mouth odor angry

You just made my night..I can't stop laughing! grin

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by MrNL(m): 11:19pm On May 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
But I scratch my balls in the presence of my wife cool

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by MrNL(m): 11:20pm On May 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
But I scratch my balls in the presence of my wife cool
my guy Don marry ova nyt cool
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by weyreypey: 11:23pm On May 16, 2015
donbenedict:
Person go scratch him prick finish carry dat same yama yama hand come try shake me...

Dirty people lipsrsealed
Avoid shaking policemen at checkpoints

Your suya man nko?

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by tosyne2much(m): 11:23pm On May 16, 2015
MrNL:
my guy Don marry ova nyt cool
Bros, time no dey oooo

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by gbaskiboy: 11:27pm On May 16, 2015
So funny OP grin grin
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by lonelydora: 11:27pm On May 16, 2015
Pooing? Me wey dey open toilet door poo as I like while gisting with wifey who stands at the door watching me. She does same too.

Farting? Me and wifey dey use dis one do competition (fart make I fart, we go know who go tire? ) sef. Both at home and in the car. We were travelling one time like that, I was having pity on our son because the competition is always no winding down of windows. We must compete inside a/c.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by imsuboi(m): 11:27pm On May 16, 2015
IamOdin:

You just made my night..I can't stop laughing! grin

grin my guy!

One love bro

Confessions Of A Fat Girl / When You Ask Your Sugar Daddy For Sexy Pic ....(pix) / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses