Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion (18870 Views)

Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational / My Thoughts And Questions About Religion / Why Do Atheists Always Debate Theists And God's Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:09am On Jun 11, 2015
Weah96:

Which God? I believe that Gods exist, ask Folykaze. Your own God is a myth though.

Exactly
Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by Proffdada: 6:35am On Jun 11, 2015
Weah96:

You and I will agree that the cell of an ordinary fowl is very complex in design. Where is the manual for the fowl cell and who gave it to who?
you don't need the manual for the fowl, you can agree with God when he instructed man not to eat from the tree of knowledge. Man has discovered how to insult his creator and kill his fellows
Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 11, 2015
Atheists and Christians that argue bout who's right are dumb and jobless...

why can't you all just mind your businesses and wait till you die... when you die, you will know if you right or wrong...

if you are not patient enough for Death,then try suicide and figure out yourselves...

morrons
Okay son...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 11, 2015
DaPhilosopher:

lols! I bet you only did phil as GNS/GST!!!!! Anaxemenes a contemporary philosopher? He was an ancient Greek philosopher (one of the Ionians/Miletians) who lived many years before Socrates and he said 'FISH' not apes! Pls oooo don't quote a philosopher if you are not sure.
Finally, a thinker comes aboard.... Fellow thinker Thanks for the enlightenment.... I have been waiting for a sharp mind...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 11, 2015
Well, Atheism is of different facets....
I, as a Pantheist cannot believe that there is no GOD. There is. Infact there has to be. The issue is in what mode and form does this "GOD" exist?

The Romans Saw Jupiter as a God who can be talked to in a humanly way where they sometimes insult him when things go Wrong.

The Greeks Saw GOD as a human person with supernatural powers. As an imperfect spirit and a fellow cosmic dwellers.

The Christians see GOD as a despot, unquestionably great and the Magma Dei of the Universe.

Buddhists see GOD as a messenger of nature and as a part of the human consciousness...

Etc etc etc....

In essence, Depends on which way you perceive GOD, Just know it exist, he is there and don't ever damn another perception Just because you think your perception of GOD (religion ) should be the modus operandi...

Homo Philosophicus

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 11, 2015
Weah96:

Which God? I believe that Gods exist, ask Folykaze. Your own God is a myth though.
u don't have to mention me and drag me into clumsy arguements.
I will continue to pray for ur eyes and ur kinds to be open before its too late.
Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by Weah96: 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
Proffdada:
you don't need the manual for the fowl, you can agree with God when he instructed man not to eat from the tree of knowledge. Man has discovered how to insult his creator and kill his fellows

But the universe came with a written manual, abi? Where is the manual for the toenails on a he goat?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by Proffdada: 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
Weah96:

But the universe came with a written manual, abi? Where is the manual for the toenails on a he goat?
and what do u need it for?
Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by GooseBaba: 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Weah96:

grin grin grin grin grin....too funny.!!!
Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by Weah96: 12:57am On Jun 13, 2015
Proffdada:
and what do u need it for?

Because it's good to know everything about your favorite food including the manual written by the designer of all goat meat.

Just like the earth and universe came with a written manual by reason of intrinsic complexity, I insist that the cells that make up a he-goat are equally complex and require a manual to understand.

So where is the manual for the goat meat, no satire intended?
Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by Proffdada: 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
Weah96:

Because it's good to know everything about your favorite food including the manual written by the designer of all goat meat.

Just like the earth and universe came with a written manual by reason of intrinsic complexity, I insist that the cells that make up a he-goat are equally complex and require a manual to understand.

So where is the manual for the goat meat, no satire intended?
it's right there where the Creator left it
Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by emuveyangavin: 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
why-atheists-always-talking-religion?? how true is this claim
Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 30, 2015
DaPhilosopher:

lols! U sound like a frustrated unemployed person!!!! grin
Slow down thinker...
Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by Amujale(m): 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
EvilBrain1:
Why don't they just leave religion alone to grow and spread? What exactly is their problem?

Eventhough i aint Atheist, one undetstands the need to keep banging on about religion.

Look around, fakery of the Abrahamic religions all over the place.

Its out of brotherly and sisterly love that they keep banging on about the malicious nature of the Abrahamic religions.

All the Abrahamic religions are fake, false and malicious.

For me, its the duty of those that have been saved or have saved themselves from the clutches of the Abrahamic religions to free those that are still traped in these programs of mind enslavement.

The Abrahamic religions are the sole reason for the high level of poverty on the continent.

The origin of disruption and past chaotic situations on the continent stems directly from the hands of Christianity and Islam.

Now, can you understand the importance behind their continous banging on about the malicious nature of the Abrahamic religions.
Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by Amujale(m): 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
Bin all the Hellenistic mumbojumbo of the Abrahamic religions and concentrate our focus on reality, real history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gombe Muslim Students Have Put Me In Sorrow By Killing My Friend / Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes / Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.