Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Does My Husband Have Another Wife/girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Husband Have Another Wife/girlfriend? (823 Views)

Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup / Is It Cheating When Your Husband Have Intimacy Online?? / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does My Husband Have Another Wife/girlfriend? by dazednconfused(f): 7:18am On Dec 20, 2014
My husband and I met about 6 months ago online. After a short while of chating online we met in person and were engaged just a couple days later. After we became engaged he mentioned that he needs papers and once were married I would be responsible for doing the paper work to get his green card. Things going great until one day a picture flashed across his phone of a woman without a top on... I didn't ask for an explanation I just said erase it and let it go. Well he proceeded to tell me that this was his sister and she was concerned about breast cancer and was just sending him a pic to examine a possible lump. This is when things started to seem fishy to me. I let it go and we go married 4 months later. As soon as we get married there were messages on his phone from the same lady who was addressing him as okomi and telling him how much she missed him and wouldn't choose anyone else over him and still he claims she is his sister. He changed the codes on his phone so I can't see what he's doing but he checks my phone faithfully everyday. Always has since day one which is the reason I decided to look in his phone. I didn't understand why he felt the need to go through everything in my phone everyday but it became apparent that it was because he had secrets. I've talked to his mom on a couple of occasions but only when it's on speakerphone and I am not allowed to talk to any of his friends or go around them. He lady that was syncing these messages felt the need too Tell me she is his sister when I know from what I read that it isn't true. I really think my husband doesn't love me and he married me to get a green card. Am I wrong?
Re: Does My Husband Have Another Wife/girlfriend? by lafflaff123(m): 7:23am On Dec 20, 2014
You met him online?got engaged and got married in 6 months? all in 6 months? you guys should be in the Guinness Books of World Records.

Another one Bites the DUST.

1 Like

Re: Does My Husband Have Another Wife/girlfriend? by temitemi1(m): 7:27am On Dec 20, 2014
So u need a pastor to tell u that ur husband is a cheat Ok, I'm telling u in naija style, ur husband dey cheat!!! I hate unfateful spouse!!!
Re: Does My Husband Have Another Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 20, 2014
Well with the way you write i don't think he loves you
Re: Does My Husband Have Another Wife/girlfriend? by dazednconfused(f): 7:40am On Dec 20, 2014
Just wanted to make sure that I'm not just paranoid and that I should end it now.
Re: Does My Husband Have Another Wife/girlfriend? by angelsing(m): 8:27am On Dec 20, 2014
You were so quick to jump into marriage, sorry to say were u desperate to get married?, are u a Nigerian cos I thought only the white does this..That said, its obvious he has another woman back at home and he is trying to make ends meet over there..My advise for u, if u have the power or a way to deny him the green passport do it and see how he reacts...You are married to him know, try and perform ur marriage duty as a wife and watch and see how things turns out...best of luck
Re: Does My Husband Have Another Wife/girlfriend? by Maamin(m): 8:42am On Dec 20, 2014
then you can finally give him a warning shot on the head with a double barrel short gun. kiss
Re: Does My Husband Have Another Wife/girlfriend? by vokalguy(m): 8:55am On Dec 20, 2014
lafflaff123:
You met him online?got engaged and got married in 6 months? all in 6 months? you guys should be in the Guinness Books of World Records.

Another one Bites the DUST.

Tell me about it... 6 months though.... Its obvious the so called 'husband' is living a double life
Re: Does My Husband Have Another Wife/girlfriend? by lecturerdabo(m): 11:39am On Dec 20, 2014
if you RUSH IN, you will surely RUSH OUT!!
Re: Does My Husband Have Another Wife/girlfriend? by optimusprime2(m): 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
dazednconfused:
"Well he proceeded to tell me that this was his sister and she was concerned about breast cancer and was just sending him a pic to examine a possible lump"
#Fallsoffthetoiletseatlaughing...
This is the funniest excuse I have heard this year...
ROTFL!!!
Re: Does My Husband Have Another Wife/girlfriend? by dazednconfused(f): 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
No I am not Nigerian. I am African American. I wasn't desperate to get married at all. Everything for us moved quick. Things happened way to fast but I felt and still feel like I love him. Now that it seems like he can be a bit critical of me and a bit distant doesn't make me love him any less it just makes me want to pull away before I become too invested. I still do everything for him. He gets 3 cooked meals a day, I clean, I pick his clothes, I do whatever he asks. Back in November I had a miscarriage and was hospitalized because of blood loss and he was distant and cold toward me then and always sneaking off on the phone and would disappear for 7-8 hours at a time with no call no explanation no nothing and that's really what made me start to pull away.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lady To Handout With Just New In Lagos With No Handout Friend / 10 Things Men Must Know Before Living With A Woman / 10 Types Of Women Men Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.