Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,534 members, 7,958,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? (12475 Views)

Tallest Man In India Says He’s Looking For Wife, But Can’t Find. Women See Photo / How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by ooman(m): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
striktlymi:
Though I prefer ladies with thigh gaps but I am certainly not attracted to just any lady with a thigh gap.

shocked pastor...
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by Youngpo413: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2014
Rocktation:
Thigh gap. Reaaally?
lol
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
A thigh gap! Oh my! That's the sexiest thing for me...when i see a girl who's got it. Love that gurl onthe spot!!
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
misshoree:
The gap between my thigh is wide embarassed
For real? cheesy
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
LillyAnne:
All slim girls should have thigh gaps.

It's like asking, 'Do men find slim girls attractive and sexy?' undecided

All slim girls dont have a thigh gap.
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by misshoree(f): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
PaulCI:

For real? cheesy
y r yu making a bigdeal out of my post?
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
misshoree:
y r yu making a bigdeal out of my post?
Mm..what does that smiley i used in the comment say?
Im not trynna bash you sunshine...i was more like "wow, me likey" okay.
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by misshoree(f): 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
PaulCI:

Mm..what does that smiley i used in the comment say?
Im not trynna bash you sunshine...i was more like "wow, me likey" okay.
huhundecided

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Strips Off, Shows Off Her Boobs Infront Of Boys After Getting High On Weed / 10 Ways You Can Come Out Of Being A One-minute Man In Bed / Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.