Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? (12199 Views)

Tallest Man In India Says He’s Looking For Wife, But Can’t Find. Women See Photo / How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by ooman(m): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
striktlymi:
Though I prefer ladies with thigh gaps but I am certainly not attracted to just any lady with a thigh gap.

shocked pastor...
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by Youngpo413: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2014
Rocktation:
Thigh gap. Reaaally?
lol
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
A thigh gap! Oh my! That's the sexiest thing for me...when i see a girl who's got it. Love that gurl onthe spot!!
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
misshoree:
The gap between my thigh is wide embarassed
For real? cheesy
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
LillyAnne:
All slim girls should have thigh gaps.

It's like asking, 'Do men find slim girls attractive and sexy?' undecided

All slim girls dont have a thigh gap.
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by misshoree(f): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
PaulCI:

For real? cheesy
y r yu making a bigdeal out of my post?
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
misshoree:
y r yu making a bigdeal out of my post?
Mm..what does that smiley i used in the comment say?
Im not trynna bash you sunshine...i was more like "wow, me likey" okay.
Re: Do Men Find Women With Thigh Gaps Attractive And Sexy? by misshoree(f): 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
PaulCI:

Mm..what does that smiley i used in the comment say?
Im not trynna bash you sunshine...i was more like "wow, me likey" okay.
huhundecided

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) / Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. / Konji Gang!!! This Abuja Lady's Huge Boobs Are Causing A Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.