Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

How Can We Stop Recycling Leaders? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can We Stop Recycling Leaders? (9366 Views)

Why Couldn't We Stop Human Rights Abuses To Get Better Weapons? / Nigeria Is The World Capital For Recycling Leaders And Politicians / Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can We Stop Recycling Leaders? by calaway: 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Image123:

I don't care what fasheun or anyone has to say if he can't equally say something about GEJ. The present administration is in no way our messiah as well, they have assured us of that for six years.
While i don't revere the view of hemp smokers, you can be sure that fela would have had no kind words for the current administration as well. Obasanjo threw fela's mother from a storey building upstairs. He is one of GEJ's mentors and fathers. That is apart from IBB who is like evil personified, whom GEJ recently called his father.

OH I GET IT NOW, NO MATTER HOW EVIL THEY COME, THEY ARE STILL BETTER THAN GEJ BUHARI INCLUSIVE? I GIVE UP ON YOU COS YOU ARE LOST TO LOGICAL RIGHT REASON AND BLINDED BY BORN TO RULE AMBITION THAT HAS BEEN TRYING TO SABOTAG AND RUBBISH GEJ SINCERE EFFORTS. MY PARTING SHOT TO YOU IS.....

GEJ TILL 2019
Re: How Can We Stop Recycling Leaders? by Image123(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
calaway:

OH I GET IT NOW, NO MATTER HOW EVIL THEY COME, THEY ARE STILL BETTER THAN GEJ BUHARI INCLUSIVE? I GIVE UP ON YOU COS YOU ARE LOST TO LOGICAL RIGHT REASON AND BLINDED BY BORN TO RULE AMBITION THAT HAS BEEN TRYING TO SABOTAG AND RUBBISH GEJ SINCERE EFFORTS. MY PARTING SHOT TO YOU IS.....

GEJ TILL 2019

Of course you can not answer my simple and straightforward questions. How evil do they come? As evil as GEJ's fathers(IBB and OBJ)? What born to rule rubbish are you talking about? We are asking that you stop calumny and engage in objective and balanced thinking. May the better candidate win. You don't need a Buhari or prophet to tell you that there will be post election violence IF there is rigging and the people feel their mandate is stolen, meditate on that.
Re: How Can We Stop Recycling Leaders? by Mrl1: 3:23am On Oct 16, 2020
TheRealCoolHunK:
This brother don vex. grin
I do agree with you. But given the current security challenges. GMB looks like the sensible choice. Nigeria's security has to be normalized ASAP before it gets worse. 'Cos trust me, it will if left unchecked. And then there'll be no economy, no Nigeria. Everything goes KABOOM!!!
How far . How have you been ? Are you enjoying the Buhari you voted ?
Re: How Can We Stop Recycling Leaders? by Mrl1: 3:24am On Oct 16, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
NEVER LISTEN TO THEM - .

"We (Change Agents) brought Ribadu in 2011, they said he was too young and inexperience for Nigeria agenda. They asked us to tell him to go for his local government chairmanship instead. They told us that experience matters - they said we were too young to dictate who rules the country.

We told them half bread is better than nothing - they said not all the time. We told them their cup was half-empty, they said no, it was half-full. They sold us a counterfeit, dummy, 'inexperience-sly experienced' brand in the name of GOODLUCK. They said he was the Moses, destined to lead us out of our 'Egypt'. Millions of our country men fell inside the empty drum they placed on our head.

The decision time is here again. Here comes an Old General, the Experience they asked for in 2011. But listen to them again - 'The Man is Old' - 'We need fresh Blood' - 'He had done it before, we should continue enduring with their 'jesus''. ‪#‎iLaugh‬ ‪#‎iSmile‬

They are jokers. Their man has now graduated from a Moses to Jesus. But the 'Aso Rock Jesus' himself seems to have forgotten that for every Jesus, there must be a Judas & a Peter.

Someone should please help us tell them, may be they don't know. That - Across the Niger-area, from East to West, From Up North to Down South, the song across the land is CHANGE.

CHANGE from GOODLUCK to GOOD GOVERNANCE. CHANGE from MUSLIM, CHRISTIAN, NORTHERN, SOUTHERN NIGERIAN to ONE UNITED NIGERIA.

Buhari/Osinbajo is the CHANGE. We have made up our minds. A New Nigeria Is Possible."
Re: How Can We Stop Recycling Leaders? by Mrl1: 3:25am On Oct 16, 2020
bobharro:
The majority of Nigerian are just incompetent with there ideology, u want change yet u want an old cargo army for a president the same old cargo army that has destroyed this country from onset (obasanjo, abacha, ibb, now we are talking of change same old cargo Buhari) what a shame to nation of corrupt leaders, bad education system etc, we are on a long tin I tell u

Re: How Can We Stop Recycling Leaders? by orisa37: 5:57am On Oct 16, 2020
INCORRECT. YOU CAN'T STOP RECYCLING LEADERS. THEY HAVE INSIGHT, EXPERIENCE AND FORESIGHT. THEY PLUNGE US INTO THE FUTURE. YOU ONLY NEED TO RETRAIN THEM ON MODERN TECHNOLOGY.
Re: How Can We Stop Recycling Leaders? by Image123(m): 8:14am On Oct 16, 2020
Mrl1:

While people may not be enjoying Buhari, we were not enjoying Jonathan either. There may not even be Nigeria now had Jonathan won. Buhari was definitely a better candidate than Jonathan. Many will say this is not the Buhari they voted for. This is past, no point sticking to what is not working, PDP and now APC. Next election, let the best candidates come out and be voted for. The likes of Atiku and Jonathan are similar failures never to be trusted with power.
Re: How Can We Stop Recycling Leaders? by Mrl1: 9:10am On Oct 16, 2020
Image123:

While people may not be enjoying Buhari, we were not enjoying Jonathan either. There may not even be Nigeria now had Jonathan won. Buhari was definitely a better candidate than Jonathan. Many will say this is not the Buhari they voted for. This is past, no point sticking to what is not working, PDP and now APC. Next election, let the best candidates come out and be voted for. The likes of Atiku and Jonathan are similar failures never to be trusted with power.
If i go through all your posts during 2014 presidential campaign i feel like to cry for you . Honestly you were an idiot then . I guess your eye is clear now . And your brain has been reset to normal
Re: How Can We Stop Recycling Leaders? by Image123(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2020
Mrl1:

If i go through all your posts during 2014 presidential campaign i feel like to cry for you . Honestly you were an idiot then . I guess your eye is clear now . And your brain has been reset to normal

You are FREE to go through them. i have consistently stated that Buhari was a better option and candidate than Jonathan. He still remains a better candidate though not much is expected of him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015 Election Result From Taraba / My Dad Prepared Me Well For What I’m Doing — Oby Ezekwesili / US Military Drone Vs Nigerian Military Drone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.