Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People (30996 Views)

Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) / Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) / Photos: Gov. Fayose Distributes Christmas Chicken To Police Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by soludo93(m): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
Fayose, GEJ and PDP are perfect combinations for the good of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by IamDanto7(m): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
Firefire:
grin

[size=18pt]MERRY CHRISTMAS to the good people of Ekiti.
[/size]

We thank God for your liberation.

You can be rest assured that your governor will put food on your tables while given you good social amenities and infrastructural facilities.

You mean stomach infrastructure grin
https://www.nairaland.com/2054237/lagos-state-needs-liberation/1#29058210
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Hollawaley(m): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tinubu:
See how I rushed in

I thought jolof rice was being shared online

Next story jor
i know you need likes for your comment so i'll give u one
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by adusco(m): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
GhaliNaaba:
grin grin Ekiti people sha. Tifun loran for food only.

E tire me o, dis gov is yet to pay 3months salry he met on ground bt can distribue rice and chicken (as small as a bird).pls can sm1 tell us in Ekiti its not all abt FOOD!

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by prophetfire: 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
zheroes:
i have never seen a generation this daft!!!! bag of rice and chicken maximum N10,000.00 and people are hailing the government? now i see why nigeria will not grow, is he going to do this every month? why not create jobs and let people fend for themselves and help develop the state. this is backward thinking both on the part of the government and the idiotic people. what a shame. someone will give you ten thousand naira and collect your future. poverty is really making many persons think upside down. tufiakwa.
what makes the situation hopeless is dt our youth re hailing this.our youth cant think again.our country is finished.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by thiefnubu(m): 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hollawaley:
i know you need likes for your comment so i'll give u one
take a look at the pix below,

Then give yourself a knock on the head undecided

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Btruth: 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
Se ki nki se pe man yi nlo aisiki awon eniyan yii sha? .......hummmm!
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by ckmayoca: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
Samueldo:
That is my able Governor my uncle a civil servant just got his own chiken yesterday

True I'm not lying

So na for state civil servants alone, how about we fed civil servant and the private workers? Nothing for us? We don't even need the shit... Can't eat 10k and spend 20k fixing my car shocks absorbers.
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by nijanigga: 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
the people sell their birthrights for a morcel of porriagh.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by emiye(m): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
It even makes a better sense if he monetises this nonsense, instead of giving out food .
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Osakah24(m): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
likeseriously:
A typical case of giving a person a fish instead of teaching him how to fish. Even Christ mentioned that it is good to get a food you will eat and be hungry no more instead of the one the Israelites ate in the wilderness and still got hungry.

What a shameful part of the Nigerian politics and of late it got upgraded to the level of having a 'suitable' name...stomach infrastructure. I hope it gets a ministry and a commissioner soon.

Oya Tunde go boil water to prepre the chicken, Basira boil rice and prepare stew.
Abeg stop quoting christ, Didn't he share bread and fishes for multitudes?

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by masterplan303(m): 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
mrvitalis:

bless him for what
Meeting the need of people of the state...mu.mu!
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by masterplan303(m): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
Osakah24:
Abeg stop quoting christ, Didn't he share bread and fishes for multitudes?
Abeg help me ask her oo undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
ochejagabriel:
this is what FAYEMI didnt do for 4 years.

GEJ till Buhari use all his 150 cows do suya
This is a trick 2 loot money. u re so clueless guy man

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by thinkdip(m): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
adusco:

E tire me o, dis gov is yet to pay 3months salry he met on ground bt can distribue rice and chicken (as small as a bird).pls can sm1 tell us in Ekiti its not all abt FOOD!
How do you know he hasn't payed the salary?, are u a civil servant..? Go ask correctly and chane ur comment
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by redcliff: 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
But in every sense of the word, why would a governor be distributing food to people...If they formulate solid economic and agricultural policies, i see no reason why anybody would come and be collecting rice and chicken from you just to feed. Imagine this kind of thing happening in lets say south africa, or somewhere in southern america...even in some less developed parts of Asia, you would not see this...

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Osakah24(m): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
zheroes:
i have never seen a generation this daft!!!! bag of rice and chicken maximum N10,000.00 and people are hailing the government? now i see why nigeria will not grow, is he going to do this every month? why not create jobs and let people fend for themselves and help develop the state. this is backward thinking both on the part of the government and the idiotic people. what a shame. someone will give you ten thousand naira and collect your future. poverty is really making many persons think upside down. tufiakwa.
Shame on you for seeing evil in a good thing, If na oyibo do am now una go hail am,Nothing is wrong with a governor distributing rice and chicken to his people during festive periods. most governors are even owing salaries for the past six months and here you are criticising a man being moved by love for his people. Fayose is not entitled to another tenure as governor, He can pocket the money and no noise will be made about it but he decides to show love to his people. What more can a widow whose hopes for chicken this xmas remains a dream ask for than this singular gesture? .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by majekobaje1: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
What is Wong with people of Ekiti Fayose share 80k chicken and 100k of bag of rice and daft people are hailing him , among how many people in Ekiti state ? poverty na real threat in this country
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by thinkdip(m): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
emiye:
It even makes a better sense if he monetises this nonsense, instead of giving out food .
This is clear that we are the enemy of ourselves in nigeria... Now u are condemning him of doing dis? Feeding ur fellow human? So it makes no sense feeding ur people...that rice will serve as grace for some family for the next five month..they won't even think of buying anything rice again.. And u are here angry at the things he's doing

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Osakah24(m): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
redcliff:
But in every sense of the word, why would a governor be distributing food to people...If they formulate solid economic and agricultural policies, i see no reason why anybody would come and be collecting rice and chicken from you just to feed. Imagine this kind of thing happening in lets say south africa, or somewhere in southern america...even in some less developed parts of Asia, you would not see this...
Are you aware he just won his election?
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Deluded Governor. Politics of the stomach. 2 years time will people remember this. Can you make the chicken and rice to go round to people in the villages and outside Ado Ekiti
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by thinkdip(m): 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
redcliff:
You are right but the former governor failed in that aspect.. So he needs to feed his people so they'll not go starving.. He's just starting and he'll produce cos people had already ruled him out already
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by dablazor: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Give People Jobs, Increase The Minimum Wage, Let Them Feed Themselves Effortlessly, Not Feed Em For A Couple Days.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Osakah24(m): 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
Most people commenting against this goodness are just plain pdp haters and nothing more

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by asiwajumi(m): 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
SirHouloo:
I pray it gets to the right hands. I won't be surprised if I hear of millionaires fighting for theirs when it is actually meant for widows and the poor.
if that notin to worry about.I trust him he knws his pplp .I'm assuring u he don't send pplp to distribute
he will make sure he distribute it all to pplp.if I lie make pplp frm ekiti talk o
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
Osakah24:
People like you will never see anything good in any thing fayose does, other governors that pockets the money dont get killed yet you are seeing evil in this singular act that is geared towards a merry yuletide celebration. Go to developed world they do stuffs like albeit in a different way by slashing prices of goods by a reasonable percentage during xmas seasons.

Capitalism doesn't work that way. We don't slash prices out of generosity.
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Gozieobasi: 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
bobharro:
The majority of Nigerian are just incompetent with their ideology, u want change yet u want an old cargo army for a president the same old cargo army that has destroyed this country from onset (obasanjo, abacha, ibb, now we are talking of change same old cargo Buhari) what a shame to nation of corrupt leaders, bad education system etc, we are on a long tin I tell u
if this same old cargo soldier is from ur region i believe u will never say such.
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by adonis89(m): 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
Slonge2:
This ekiti people sef, they are the biblical esau of our time, all too willing to mortgage their future for a few cups of rice. They are a disgrace to we the yorubas, their crass craving for stomach gratification is becoming legendary and they are shamelessly celebrating this fiasco. Mtchew
i bet if de had voted apc ,u wunt b sayin diz. typical apc supporta always criticizin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by masterplan303(m): 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
adusco:

Ur stewpidity is 2nd to none...why re you this d.aft?this ur false information can't get you no where.if he is deceiving you @ home by tellin you fayose has not paid d 3months salary he met on ground all because he dint wanna give you ur skool fees,you better go n meet him again to tell u d truth...nit.wt
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by dablazor: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
Osakah24:
Most people commenting against this goodness are just plain pdp haters and nothing more
Not Everyone Is A Blind Party Follower Like You... Infact, majority dont even have a political party, some of us are just neutral observers, sayin what they feel is right or wrong, without some party flag bearing clouded judgements.
Stop these annoyin party politics baloney.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Gozieobasi: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
adusco:

why did he meet 3month salary on ground if not because fayemi had used the salary meant for worker for other thing probably campaign which is part of corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Reptyle(m): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
Congratulations to the Ekiti people who got a share of the governor's largesse. I hope they won't have to wait till next Christmas to get another one.

Dunno how true but I hear all okada men now get 15 litres free petrol everyday from designated petrol stations.

What is happening in Ekiti is shocking to say the least.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suleiman Abba: 'I Was Sacked For Refusing To Rig Osun Election For PDP In 2015' / Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC / MD Faints In Court After Conviction For Subsidy Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.