Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People (30994 Views)

Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) / Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) / Photos: Gov. Fayose Distributes Christmas Chicken To Police Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by ahizih(m): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
And that is Fayose for you,if you don't know about him just go to Ekiti state and ask question,he has experienced abject poverty and he knows what they poor wants. NOTE: don't give me clothe when i say am hungry and don't give me food when i say i need shelter. Look for Fayose's type in your state and vote for him

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by majekobaje1: 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
thinkdip:

This is clear that we are the enemy of ourselves in nigeria... Now u are condemning him of doing dis? Feeding ur fellow human? So it makes no sense feeding ur people...that rice will serve as grace for some family for the next five month..they won't even think of buying anything rice again.. And u are here angry at the things he's doing
olodo share 100,000 of bags of rice among de people of Ekiti state maybe it can survive one family 4 a day talk less of 5 months. Alatenuje
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by ZACHIE: 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
Shame
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by jeje123(m): 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
IKJ66:
wish my Gov was like this atLeast for this 1 act
pls who is ur governor?
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by honifome(m): 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
I like gov Ajimobi. To him,stomach infrastructure is creating employment for unemloyed youths. Ekiti people are being enticed,instead of them to demand fishing gears and nets from fayose, they have resorted to open their watery mouth for stone fish from their gov.Due to their laziness,the state has become the least developed in southwest. In the past,their forefathers will wake up early in the morning and ask for palmwine before their wives went to farm so they could provide tributes for Ibadan.Melo la fe ka ninu eyin adipele won.
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Hollawaley(m): 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tinubu:
take a look at the pix below,

Then give yourself a knock on the head undecided

yeah.....so??
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Habeyy(m): 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
reezee:
give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime
outdated proverb ...why don't u try teaching an hungry man how to fish and see maybe he will fish for a minute not to talk of hour....

Lifetime ko.....Daystar ni......talk another one joor angry
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by faladeSM1132(m): 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
GhaliNaaba:
grin grin Ekiti people sha. Tifun loran for food only.
your father and mother are Tifun LORAN ; basterd!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Habeyy(m): 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
Samueldo:
That is my able Governor my uncle a civil servant just got his own chiken yesterday

True I'm not lying
thank uu jare....
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by faladeSM1132(m): 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
[quote author=honifome post=29063507]I like gov Ajimobi. To him,stomach infrastructure is creating employment for unemloyed youths. Ekiti people are being enticed,instead of them to demand fishing gears and nets from fayose, they have resorted to open their watery mouth for stone fish from their gov.Due to their laziness,the state has become the least developed in southwest. In the past,their forefathers will wake up early in the morning and ask for palmwine before their wives went to farm so they could provide tributes for Ibadan.Melo la fe ka ninu eyin adipele won.
[/quote
mr wise ! how can start to blame the gov that has not upto three month and the Ajumobi of almost 4 years , dont you reason before making comments: oga fun yin gan ni ooo
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by anigbajumo(m): 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
Osakah24:
Shame on you for seeing evil in a good thing, If na oyibo do am now una go hail am,Nothing is wrong with a governor distributing rice and chicken to his people during festive periods. most governors are even owing salaries for the past six months and here you are criticising a man being moved by love for his people. Fayose is not entitled to another tenure as governor, He can pocket the money and no noise will be made about it but he decides to show love to his people. What more can a widow whose hopes for chicken this xmas remains a dream ask for than this singular gesture? .
easy way to loot dea money
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by faladeSM1132(m): 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
honifome:
I like gov Ajimobi. To him,stomach infrastructure is creating employment for unemloyed youths. Ekiti people are being enticed,instead of them to demand fishing gears and nets from fayose, they have resorted to open their watery mouth for stone fish from their gov.Due to their laziness,the state has become the least developed in southwest. In the past,their forefathers will wake up early in the morning and ask for palmwine before their wives went to farm so they could provide tributes for Ibadan.Melo la fe ka ninu eyin adipele won.
mr wise ! how can start to blame the gov that has not upto three
month and the Ajumobi of almost 4 years , dont you reason before
making comments: oga fun yin gan ni ooo
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by anigbajumo(m): 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
faladeSM1132:

your father and mother are Tifun LORAN ; basterd!!!!!!!!!!
. Aye yin ti baje ni ekiti
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Habeyy(m): 11:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
likeseriously:
A typical case of giving a person a fish instead of teaching him how to fish. Even Christ mentioned that it is good to get a food you will eat and be hungry no more instead of the one the Israelites ate in the wilderness and still got hungry.

What a shameful part of the Nigerian politics and of late it got upgraded to the level of having a 'suitable' name...stomach infrastructure. I hope it gets a ministry and a commissioner soon.

Oya Tunde go boil water to prepre the chicken, Basira boil rice and prepare stew.
and also the bible says in Due 15:11 For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land...

common don't be sentimental

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by itstpia8: 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ghost01:
How creative!

i guess its etutu ie atonement.

was there really no meat the other time?

how is that possible?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Habeyy(m): 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
MissMeiya:

Thank God, you saw it too. I was losing hope for Nairalanders.
care more about ursef and care less about NLanders. ..remember it is written

1Th 4:11 And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;.....mind ur own issue...NL is actually a no man(s) land
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Rexnegro(m): 11:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
temitemi1:
Best governor ever...
For rice and chicken sharing ? Na wa o smh
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by masseratti: 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ekiti people has turned FFF no more fountain of knowledge
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by pat077: 11:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
His people needs it.
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by mrvitalis(m): 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
masterplan303:

Meeting the need of people of the state...mu.mu!
i laf ...if he dose his work well then the people wont need this help
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by philips70(m): 12:00am On Dec 21, 2014
Is this the very Ekiti that is known to be fountain of knowledge? Is this really Femi Falana state? How are the mighty fallen.
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Habeyy(m): 12:03am On Dec 21, 2014
streetzdreamz:
I planned to ignore u @ first,but I just av to commend u on ur stupidity,how dare u say Ekiti state is a disgrace to *we* yorubas,all cuz dey voted in d man dey want,and are enjoying a token of dia decision in terms of rice and chicken for d xmas period,u definitely nt a son of d land,I mean y'al brainwashed psychotic maniacs r screaming for *change*,dis country will never be better if pple wit ur mindset are in power,pple who sees nfn good in wat odas wit diff views from dias does,no wonder d country is retrogressing instead of progressing,fayemi of apc did nfn when on seat,did any of u hypocrites create a topic bout dat? Nw dis man hasn't spent 6mnts in office n he made some drastic changes in d fees of d states uni,n here he's giving out meals to aged people n u here blabbing gibberish,u sire is definitely a shame to d odua lineage!
sorry bro don't blame d guy...this is what formal education has done to him ..u cant help but to ask what is he smoking?....some just write without reasoning...

if u like build suspension bridge,railway for underground,light rail for power line,if people are still hungry ,all ur effort na wash..
in an underdeveloped third world country,there must be a clear cut distinction between longrun and short run and ways of implementing both so one won't hinder the other
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Habeyy(m): 12:08am On Dec 21, 2014
Osakah24:
Abeg stop quoting christ, Didn't he share bread and fishes for multitudes?
why u dey reply d hypocrite
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by sirconfidence1(m): 12:22am On Dec 21, 2014
Promise made, promise fulfilled
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Habeyy(m): 12:22am On Dec 21, 2014
jess5:
Foolish government with foolish citizens. Instead of providing them with jobs, good roads, health facilities, and the basic infrastructures to live a decent life, he's giving them rice and chicken to eat for a few days. And the hungry citizens are happy and praising him. SHAME ON ALL OF THEM.
come and see...her craziness knows no bound....saying d people are foolish...uve just done ursef a better job in telling us ur brain is so limited to d level of ur despicable act ..
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by itstpia8: 12:25am On Dec 21, 2014
sirconfidence1:
Promise made, promise fulfilled

so what happens next?
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Ikengawo: 12:29am On Dec 21, 2014
Ibadannimowa:
What Ekiti will look like by 2018. Each Ekiti man carrying his development in his belly,awaiting the moment to have it flushed away.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1961308_108682338158034817964978056848407913039554n_jpegfd16d581ca1e862ef7344fa942c40531
HAHAHAHah
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Habeyy(m): 12:34am On Dec 21, 2014
Gozieobasi:
which time hem enter u dey talk about job,road, health dem never pass budget for em tenure how him wan take do all this things in less than 4 month abeg sofri sofri dey criticize.
why u dey join issue with am ...how do u expect a dullard like her to know the workings and process of administration in a federal state....after all they will say there is no job in the country...who go employ empty brain
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by samento: 12:36am On Dec 21, 2014
bobharro:
The majority of Nigerian are just incompetent with their ideology, u want change yet u want an old cargo army for a president the same old cargo army that has destroyed this country from onset (obasanjo, abacha, ibb, now we are talking of change same old cargo Buhari) what a shame to nation of corrupt leaders, bad education system etc, we are on a long tin I tell u
Are you exornorating Jonathan from the corruption?
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by streetzdreamz(m): 12:42am On Dec 21, 2014
Habeyy:
sorry bro don't blame d guy...this is what formal education has done to him ..u cant help but to ask what is he smoking?....some just write without reasoning...

if u like build suspension bridge,railway for underground,light rail for power line,if people are still hungry ,all ur effort na wash..
in an underdeveloped third world country,there must be a clear cut distinction between longrun and short run and ways of implementing both so one won't hinder the other
thank you bro,I honestly avoid em like a plague,a nigerian invented dis,dey r d first to wash him down,an individual makes some donations to disabled kids,dey tag t publicity stunts,a governor interacts directly with his people dey call t waste of public funds,yet dis groups of never do wells have nothing whatsoever to boast of,tribal hatred,clouded reasonings,bias judgements!!man I wonder if dis country will stand d test of time with dis sets of pple still hanging around,instead of acting like an active pen flowing with ink they'd rada be a passive bloater dat soaks up what odas do!
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by streetzdreamz(m): 1:04am On Dec 21, 2014
Slonge2:
Everything you scribbled up there is horseshit, your infantile tirade doesnt change the fact the ekiti people did vote for fayose not for the merits of his character but for the bags of rice he distributed, which is a disgraceful act. For a state that is purportedly the most educated in nigeria isnt it appalling? until the people of ekiti state realise that there is more to life than their stomachs, they will persistently be the laughing stock of the yoruba nation.
hello,do u still av some working brain cells up there?if yes den u need dem medics,if no u equally still need em!!dis aint rocket science,do u even know wia ekiti state is situated on d map of dis country?if yes,wen was d last time u visited d state?y'al just sit in ur ratholes feasting on wat d media tells ya!!who told u pple voted for rice?lols if dey did why didn't fayemi atleast win a single local government over,let me be considerate here,his own local government cuz he equally distributed rice!!16-nill and u tellin me pple voted for rice,do d maths ursef and tell me d no of bags of rice fayose must av distributed to win a whole 16local gov grin u just a clown!!!d pple voted for fayose,he's on seat now,and he's performing real good,if u so pained about t den u may go hang or better still keep on ranting in ur cubicle and don't get a life!!!!as young as I am I know politics is synonymous to gambling,u stack ur odds n hope to win,if u do den ts a jackpot for ya,if u lose u bear d brunt!!u shud b able to atleast comprehend d lil example I gave nw,if fayose delivers as he's doing ryt nw till d end of his tenure ts a jackpot for us,n if he doesn't oyo is our case,t won't give u an extra pimple on ur forehead if u mind ur f*ckin business!!!
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by NobleG1(m): 3:32am On Dec 21, 2014
Nigerians sell their future over rice and chicken.
Shameful!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ammunition Recovered From A Residential Area In Borno. PICS / Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today / Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.