Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) - Agriculture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) (169245 Views)

World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano / Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria / How To Start And Grow A Profitable Plantain Flour Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:27am On Apr 29, 2015
Plantain business can generate cash for you years which will have achieve your long term goal of making money and also it can be intercroped with short term crop of 3months or less to make money before the plantain mature.
Plantain farming is the best to achieve both short and long term goal of making money in the business of agriculture.
...Do plantain

I hope this thread will help you to know what you dont know and what you are yet to discover.
For clarity or question/s,you can call me or post it on this thread
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:46am On Apr 30, 2015
If you are not involved, you cannot get the reward agribusiness presents
Get engaged!!!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
First "LEARN" and then you can remove the "L"
Read and digest this thread and see your agricbusiness profit skyrocket.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:25am On May 01, 2015
Noble farm wrote: With the way rain is going now, is it still advisable to plant plantain this year considering d prediction rain no gonna fall much dis year
My Repy: The strategy is to dig well or borehole depending on your financiaI capacity for irrigation purpose
I will state some of the reasons why you should cultivate more this year.

1.You will have advantage of selling at a higher price as food prices will be on the high side this year as a result of low supply in the market.

2.This season is an opportunity to make more money from crop like watermelon as it requires low volume of water for cultivation

Intercrop your plantain with short term crop like watermelon.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:55am On May 02, 2015
The gap between success and failure is knowledge
stay connected to this thread for powerful information for successful adventure in the business of plantain farming.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:04am On May 03, 2015
Happy sunday people!!!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:16pm On May 03, 2015
The joy that fills my heart cannot be quantified when i see people starting and making money from plantain through my professional guidance.

awoniysunmonu,and iamty.

People! the plantain business is highly profitable
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:15am On May 04, 2015
You must learn the rope of agribusiness before you can earn.
Read and learn from this thread to make headway in the business.or contact me if you want to ask any questions.
It was written from my years of experience and you too can.make much more money than i do by reading and gaining insight into the business
Agribusiness is highly lucrative!!!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:28am On May 05, 2015
Get your questions across to me,for advise,info on how to make money from plantain farming business
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by bawelat: 12:05pm On May 05, 2015
guday sir,excluding land what is d conservative amount to setup an acre of banana plantation with u managing thanks,my email is bawelat2@gmail.xom
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:50pm On May 05, 2015
bawelat:
guday sir,excluding land what is d conservative amount to setup an acre of banana plantation with u managing thanks,my email is bawelat2@gmail.xom
It depends on location,cost of labours and other inputs.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:48am On May 06, 2015
You dont need to have millions of naira before starting the business of agriculture.
What you need are tons of creative ideas,determination, hardwork and you are bound to succeeed.
#Goforyourdreams
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:27am On May 07, 2015
Do plantain farming business...it will create you wealth.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:13pm On May 07, 2015
Plantain farming+ The best way to print your own money for 25years. Venture into it...it pays
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:02pm On May 07, 2015
I am using this medium to encourage agro-preneurs and would-be agro-preneurs to always make cost-profit analysis for any agribusiness you are venturing into.
This will not only help you know what you will be spending and what you will be expecting as your income but will help you track your expenses and stick with it.

I cannot overestimate its importance,it will determine whether you will succeed or not in any agribusiness.

I receive a call last week from someone (non-nairalander) who I had advised to write down the cost-profit analysis before embarking on plantain venture but ignored my advice,Now calling to tell me how he made loss in the business.

People!!! I am writing this to let you learn from other people's experience so you won't make that mistake again.

If you don't know how to go about knowing your expected cost and profit,you can call me to put you through.
My lines are not busy,they are open 24/7
I can't overstated this important aspect,its most important before starting out.

Agriculture is no longer agriculture but a real business so you need to take it as a real business.
Goodnight.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:36am On May 08, 2015
Do plantain...it pays
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:03pm On May 08, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
I am using this medium to encourage agro-preneurs and would-be agro-preneurs to always make cost-profit analysis for any agribusiness you are venturing into.
This will not only help you know what you will be spending and what you will be expecting as your income but will help you track your expenses and stick with it.

I cannot overestimate its importance,it will determine whether you will succeed or not in any agribusiness.

I receive a call last week from someone (non-nairalander) who I had advised to write down the cost-profit analysis before embarking on plantain venture but ignored my advice,Now calling to tell me how he made loss in the business.

People!!! I am writing this to let you learn from other people's experience so you won't make that mistake again.

If you don't know how to go about knowing your expected cost and profit,you can call me to put you through. @ bro lesgup am back for good it is been long av reply here due to my academic studies that stop me online this days am back for good.pls i will like to av private chart with u on whatsapp or call u in due time thanks dude. thanks for ur advice here we are following u carefully.
I can't overstated this important aspect,its most important before starting out.

Agriculture is no longer agriculture but a real business so you need to take it as a real business.
Goodnight.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:04pm On May 08, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

If you don't know how to go about knowing your expected cost and profit,you can call me to put you through.

Goodnight.
@ bro lesgup am back for good it is been long av reply here due to my academic studies that stop me online this days am back for good.pls i will like to av private chart with u on whatsapp or call u in due time thanks dude. thanks for ur advice here we are following u carefully.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:36pm On May 08, 2015
Johnnyessence:
@ bro lesgup am back for good it is been long av reply here due to my academic studies that stop me online this days am back for good.pls i will like to av private chart with u on whatsapp or call u in due time thanks dude. thanks for ur advice here we are following u carefully.
Ok.
Welcome back.
You can ping me at anytime
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:52am On May 09, 2015
One of the risk involved in plantain business is inadequate knowledge because the production technology for plantain keep evolving and you have to be abreast of happenings in the plantain industry.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by coolrose(m): 6:51pm On May 09, 2015
@Lesgunigeria, I just had a conversation with you. Thanks so much for boosting my confidence about plantain farming.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:21pm On May 10, 2015
coolrose:
@Lesgunigeria, I just had a conversation with you. Thanks so much for boosting my confidence about plantain farming.
You are welcome..God bless you.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:30pm On May 10, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

You are welcome..God bless you.
well done sir bro Lesgup av been mailing u on ur whatsapp account but u are not answering pls I need ur reply Thks happy Sunday.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2015
Johnnyessence:
well done sir bro Lesgup av been mailing u on ur whatsapp account but u are not answering pls I need ur reply Thks happy Sunday.
Ok.I will check and get back to.you.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Recs(m): 10:09pm On May 10, 2015
ORGANIC PLUS FERTILIZER (water Soluble)

Property and General Advantages:

The product which contains multiple small molecules of amino acids, peptides, chelates and their chelates with trace elements is a kind of natural NUTRITIONS for plants. It is non-poisonous, non-toxic and safe for the environment, which provides plants (vegetables, fruit trees, flowers and crops, e.t.c) with various nutrients.

Benefits:

Promotes the growth of plant roots, stems and leaves.
Improves the quality and flavor of the harvestable parts of crops significantly.
Enhances the drought resistance, infertility resistance, diseases and insect pests resistance of plants.
Helps the seeds germinate faster and stronger.
Improves soil structure and enhances the bioactivity of the soil.

Shelf Life: 24 Months
Suggested Use: Dilute into 1:1000 solution
Caution: Keep at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Endorsed by Nanjing Green Sky Biotechnology co., LTD

For SALES ORDERS & Business Opportunity, please contact:

Mr. Recs Olamide (www.greenworld.com.ng/fertilizer)
Suite 215 B, DBM Plaza,
Wuse, Zone 1, Abuja.
08139156051 or 07054301521
Green World Website for Products.
http://greenworldhealthcare.
http://greenworldfctabuja..com/
http://greenworldhealthcar..com

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:05am On May 11, 2015
Nice one.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by RehobothFarms: 8:18am On May 11, 2015
I am looking for a Farm Manager to oversee the establishment and running of a small Integrated Farm venture in the outskirt of Ibadan (Around CRIN).
Practical experienced in animal husbandry (Livestock Cow & Goat) and Plantain cultivation is required.
You don’t need a degree in Agriculture, all I’m after is your HONESTY, experience, passion and Zeal.

Only serious minded individuals should contact me: rehobothcattleranch@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by bawelat: 9:30am On May 11, 2015
(I am using this medium to
encourage agro-preneurs and
would-be agro-preneurs to always
make cost-profit analysis for any
agribusiness you are venturing
into.) PLS as per ur advice can u pls use ogbomosho as an example and give prospective investors a sample cost-profit analysls of an.acre of plantain farm.thank u
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by RehobothFarms: 4:09pm On May 11, 2015
I am looking for a Farm Manager to oversee the establishment and running of a small Integrated Farm venture in the outskirt of Ibadan (Around CRIN).
Practical experienced in animal husbandry (Livestock Cow & Goat) and Plantain cultivation is required.
You don’t need a degree in Agriculture, all I’m after is your HONESTY, experience, passion and Zeal.

Only serious minded individuals should contact me: rehobothcattleranch@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:19pm On May 11, 2015
bawelat:
(I am using this medium to
encourage agro-preneurs and
would-be agro-preneurs to always
make cost-profit analysis for any
agribusiness you are venturing
into.) PLS as per ur advice can u pls use ogbomosho as an example and give prospective investors a sample cost-profit analysls of an.acre of plantain farm.thank u
You can send an email to me or call me.
Thankyou
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:01pm On May 12, 2015
Its only the wise that join the plantain business movement.....its the way to agribusiness prosperity.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by bawelat: 2:36pm On May 12, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
You can send an email to me or call me. Thankyou
i av sent u an email sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (68) (Reply)

My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) / 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.