Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) - Agriculture (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) (169869 Views)

World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano / Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria / How To Start And Grow A Profitable Plantain Flour Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:50pm On May 27, 2015
Clearing is essential especially for a virgin land.

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:03pm On May 29, 2015
Free consultancy from purchase of fertile land for plantain to planting of hybrid suckers to harvesting and connecting you to buyers are what you will get from me for setting up your plantain farm for you.

20% after-profit sale will be charged after the plantain has been sold to my network of buyers.

Do plantain....it pays
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:11am On May 30, 2015
Your dream and aspiration will come to pass but you need to take massive action and be committed to your goal.
No matter how little the step or how small you started,you have got to keep going and remain focus to your dream.

Good morning.

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:47am On May 30, 2015
Massive result command massive action.
Take step and see your aspiration come true.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:01pm On May 30, 2015
Stay connected for more info about starting a profitable plantain business on this thread.
You will be glad you did.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:39am On May 31, 2015
The best and the right time to start your agribusiness is NOW!!! Go for your dream
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:11pm On May 31, 2015
Happy sunday my people. ...Stay connected for more on plantain business on this thread.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:23pm On May 31, 2015
It can only be plantain.
Do plantain...it pays
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
Proposed site for dam construction to serve irrigation purpose for commercial plantain cultivation.

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2015
Get more income with plantain farming business Start your plantain farm and see.cash flow into your account for years.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:50am On Jun 02, 2015
What have been shared and that will be shared will change your agribusiness for life.
stay connected
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
If you want to start or make your plantain farming business profitable,then stay glued to this thread.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Roseey0(f): 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
What time of the yr is the best for planting?

Can I get an estimate of how much I will need to start in a virgin plot of land.
A step by step cost analysis pls.

And finally, how much I can make out of it after harvest.

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Immacula8(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
Bros,

I replied your mail.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Immacula8:
Bros,

I replied your mail.
Will check and get back to you.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:30am On Jun 04, 2015
Do plantain...it pays.

For any questions or you need professional guidance,do not hesitate to post it here
you can also call or mail.me.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Roseey0(f): 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Roseey0:
What time of the yr is the best for planting?

Can I get an estimate of how much I will need to start in a virgin plot of land.
A step by step cost analysis pls.

And finally, how much I can make out of it after harvest.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:07am On Jun 06, 2015
Good morning people
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
Plantain
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:48am On Jun 08, 2015
Go for your dream!!!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
If you want to start a profitable plantain business,then stay connected to this thread.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:05am On Jun 10, 2015
Good morning people!!!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:48am On Jun 10, 2015
No vibrant agric sector....No Nation.
Create your own wealth with agribusiness.

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Molayan: 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
No vibrant agric sector....No Nation.
Create your own wealth with agribusiness.
Pls I nid more Tutor abt Agribusiness. I want to go into it. Is dere any medium ll could chart beta.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by pj007(m): 8:17am On Jun 11, 2015
Please can you give a detailed estimate, on how much I can get a Virgin land to start and other related informations...patrickodogwu@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:13am On Jun 12, 2015
Molayan:

Pls I nid more Tutor abt Agribusiness. I want to go into it. Is dere any medium ll could chart beta.
You can add me on WhatsApp 08164628081
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
pj007:
Please can you give a detailed estimate, on how much I can get a Virgin land to start and other related informations...patrickodogwu@gmail.com

Thanks
You can check your mail
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:17am On Jun 16, 2015
Learn,Learn and Learn...only way to success
either through seminar,books,conferences etc,you have got to upgrade your knowledge capacity on how to succeed in the business.

Do plantain....its the only way to both short and long term goal of making good money in agribusiness
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2015
Learning to increase your knowledge and capacity will go a long way to help you achieve your goals in the business of agriculture.

Agribusiness is not a get rich quick scheme
You need to learn first and then your capability can be increased to earn good profit.
do agribusiness...it pays

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by PreferredAgric: 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
Goodevening sir, i had to register with nairaland after about a year of following cos i was impressed with ur wealth of knowledge on agri-business and how u share and assist freely. Pls i sent u a mail to ur mail address regarding purchasing of tissue culture plantains. Pls kindly check and get bak to me sir.
Ǧ☺ϑ bless
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
PreferredAgric:
Goodevening sir, i had to register with nairaland after about a year of following cos i was impressed with ur wealth of knowledge on agri-business and how u share and assist freely. Pls i sent u a mail to ur mail address regarding purchasing of tissue culture plantains. Pls kindly check and get bak to me sir.
Ǧ☺ϑ bless
I will check and get back to you soon.

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
Get ahead of the pack.
No vibrant agriculture...No Nigeria
Get engaged with the business.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (68) (Reply)

My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) / 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.