Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,477 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) - Agriculture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) (168964 Views)

World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano / Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria / How To Start And Grow A Profitable Plantain Flour Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
This is an opportunity to access loan for agribusiness,
Get more from my latest thread on how to access the loan.

nairaland.com/2250905/cbns-n220-billion-msme-development
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
Plantain farming business- What a profitable enterprise to venture into.

Its the best agribusiness to venture into in terms of cash generated from the business.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2015
Let your money work for you..
Plantain farming- Once established, money keep flowing to you.
Do it.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Recs(m): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2015
Your Success Starts from your Goals- Part 1
[url]By Recs Olamide
What is your purpose of life? It is to become happy, right? Whatever country or society you live in, you all have the same deep desire: to become happy.
Yet, there are few ideals as difficult to grasp as that of happiness. In our daily life we constantly experience happiness and unhappiness, but we are still quite ignorant as to what happiness really is.
What do you value in life?
Values are things, people, places and events that are most important to you in life. Every person has different values and you have to at first find out what the values are for you, because values bring you the most fulfillment and joy. When you are not in harmony with your values, you are not happy and you feel your life is meaningless. The more in harmony your behavior is with your values, the more fulfilled and happy you are. This is a simple formula and it works for everyone.valuesss
Values are important, because when you know what is primary to you in your life you can set up your life in harmony with them, which brings you fulfillment. The important thing is to know what your values are, what these values mean to you and how they affect your life. Because the more you prioritize what you value, the more your life is filled with joy and gratitude.
You will be unhappy when you are out of harmony with your values.
When you are out of harmony with your values you will be unhappy and dissatisfied, because your priorities are not correct. You live how you do not want to live. You act contrary to your desire. You will always feel like you are missing something. You will always be chasing after something and never will be able to find it. This way of thinking can delay your happiness for quite a while. When you do not live with your values you will regret and have to live with that regret your entire life.
Now is time to set up your values.

FOR YOUR REGISTRATION, TRAINING AND CONSULTING, PLEASE CONTACT US AT:

http://greenworld.com.ng/

Green World International,
Suite 215B, DBM Plaza,
Wuse Zone 1,
Abuja.

Or Call Us on:
08139156051, 07054301521
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2015
Nice one
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY CHALLENGES ON YOUR FARM OR YOU NEED HELP, KINDLY CALL ME ON 08092034147,
LET ME HELP YOU SOLVE THEM.

IT IS FREE.

Its going to be a profitable season!!!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:44am On Apr 14, 2015
No more worries about who to talk when starting out,you can send a mail or call me for advise,free mentorship for a headstart in your agribusiness.

You can also book one-on-one arrangement to discuss about how to succeed in the business of agriculture.
It is absolutely Free.

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by bharseeth(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
oga Yusuf, av bin following you like stubborn fly. am really interested in plantain farming. I'll need your help in starting up; land purchases, documentation, preparation, planting etc. Kindly contact me on jajiololade@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
bharseeth:
oga Yusuf, av bin following you like stubborn fly. am really interested in plantain farming. I'll need your help in starting up; land purchases, documentation, preparation, planting etc. Kindly contact me on jajiololade@yahoo.com
Thank you.
gringringrin
you can call me on 08092034147,08164628081 and lets talk how to make your dream a reality.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
bharseeth:
Thank you.
gringringrin
you can call me on 08092034147,08164628081 and lets talk how to make your dream a reality.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:01am On Apr 16, 2015
If you want to know how to start a profitable plantain farming business,stay connected with this thread.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by nvgyh: 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

#100/sucker

How many suckers adviced to plant on 2plots of land?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
nvgyh:

How many suckers adviced to plant on 2plots of land?
200 suckers are Ok
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:14am On Apr 17, 2015
Agribusiness...the lifeblood of the Nigeria economy.
Do it
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
Make more money with less effort.
....Start plantain farming business
Plantain farm can last for decades if managed properly and keep generating money with little effort and money after the first year of establishment.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
Think,Act and do.plantain business
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
Free Training available for intending plantain farmers or plantain farmers

Time duration: just 2hours
25th April 2015.
On the farm site.

08092034147,08164628081 for.more info.

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:24am On Apr 21, 2015
Forging ahead...revolutionalising the agric sector
Helping make money and create wealth through excellence service.
Let me make your agribusiness dream a reality
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by leosnr: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
I am Leo, a ghanaian based in Lagos Nigeria.I am Consultant Agriculturist in the following area :

Piggery,
Poultry,
Fish Farming,
Snail Farming
Grass Cutter

You can reach me via the following mobile no: 08083777403,08054485777.

Email: leodadsonsnr@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
Do agricbusiness....it pays
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
Height of a plantain does not mean that its an improved variety or that it will produce a bigger bunch.
The height help in knowing the variety of that particular plantain.
Producing Bigger bunch boils down majorly to good management and experience

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:46am On Apr 22, 2015
smiley
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nice.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2015
Reward of plantain farming business far outweigh the risks involved.
If you are able to manage the risks and challenges very well,you are on your way to successful and profitable season.

Check my thread to see how you can overcome these challenges and eradicate the risks involved in plantain farming business.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
Firstly,the economy will have to depend on agriculture for its survival as oil price drops.

Plantain is such a crop that can perpetuate itself for decades through suckers.
It saves you the stress,effort and money in starting cultivation of another crop after the end of the harvest season for the previous crop planted.

The farmland where Melon,cucumber,corn is cultivated this season will be needed to be retilled and reploughed the next season after the harvest of the crops increasing stress and efforts involved in production and also the cash involved.

stay connected for more
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:51am On Apr 24, 2015
Plantain is less risky compare to other crops and not subjected to price flunctuation in the market.

All risk involved in the business can be managed with adequate knowledge and experience.

This is one of the advantages plantain have over other crops.

Do plantain business...its profitable
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by coolhayor: 9:20am On Apr 24, 2015
@lesgupnigeria Tx& God bless 4 d great info's u'v provided.
I have acquired land 4 my plantain farm but d late onset of rain has delayed planting. I'm waiting for 2-3 good rains 2 plant.
I want to ask a few questions u are yet to cover;

What is d best recommended spacing for plantain farming in meters?

Is ploughing & ridging necessary for a virgin land?

Which plants are d best 2 use for mixed farming wt plantain farming?

Tx.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
coolhayor:
@lesgupnigeria Tx& God bless 4 d great info's u'v provided.
I have acquired land 4 my plantain farm but d late onset of rain has delayed planting. I'm waiting for 2-3 good rains 2 plant.
I want to ask a few questions u are yet to cover;

What is d best recommended spacing for plantain farming in meters?

Is ploughing & ridging necessary for a virgin land?

Which plants are d best 2 use for mixed farming wt plantain farming?

Tx.
thank you.
The best spacing is 2.5m*2.5m
Ploughing is necessary,ridging is not all that important.
Watermelon,cucumber,pepper and tomato can be intercropped with plantain.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by freelife4all(m): 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thank God that am here.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by akeebagp: 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
DO U NEED A TRUCK FOR TRANSPORT WITHIN AND OUTSIDE IBADAN.
CALL 08023019396 OR 07056867020

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
Plantain guarantee a continuous flow of cash.
Start plantain farming business.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (68) (Reply)

My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) / 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.