Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) - Agriculture (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) (169261 Views)

World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano / Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria / How To Start And Grow A Profitable Plantain Flour Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:12pm On May 12, 2015
bawelat:
i av sent u an email sir.
please resend it.i am yet to see it.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:25am On May 13, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

please resend it.i am yet to see it.
pls send ur email account again Thks.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:24pm On May 13, 2015
Johnnyessence:
pls send ur email account again Thks.
OK.
yusuffgbenga@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:26pm On May 14, 2015
For guaranteed cool cash throughout the year,Plantain business is the way to go.

Plantain farm can last for decades if well managed meaning that you are ensured of money whether you go to farm or not

Do plantain...you can never go wrong with the business.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:31pm On May 14, 2015
Learn,Learn and Learn...only way to success
either through seminar,books,conferences etc,you have got to upgrade your knowledge capacity on how to succeed in the business.

Do plantain....its the only way to both short and long term goal of making good money in agribusiness
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:19am On May 15, 2015
Do plantain...the money making machine.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by bawelat: 12:24pm On May 15, 2015
@lesgupnigeria i am still expecting ur reply @bawelat,thankz
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:17pm On May 15, 2015
bawelat:
@lesgupnigeria i am still expecting ur reply @bawelat,thankz
OK
I have done that
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by bawelat: 7:10am On May 16, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

OK
I have done that
@lesgupnigeria i just check my in box and no new mail please i need this info asap to make very important disicion tanks.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:08pm On May 16, 2015
Disrupt the process,break the conventional procedures
Be unconventional
Plantain can generate money for you in the short term by intercropping crop sicj as watermelon and generate cash for you.

Do plantaim....your guaranteed way to riches
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:48pm On May 16, 2015
I was ask by someone whether plantain can still be planted at this time of the year.
This is the best time to plant plantain because you have the advantage of establishing your plantain farm faster without bordering yourself much about the water sourcing.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:39am On May 17, 2015
Sometimes you are sceptical about taking some action maybe due to fear;not until when you take the first action that the fear disappear and you go on to succeed.
Success doesnot come without you taking the first step and start.
Starting out require you consult with the professional. (it is very important especially for the intending farmers).
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:05pm On May 17, 2015
Plantain business is one of the most profitable agribusiness and least tapped venture.
Read and digest my threads on plantain to know more on how to start a profitable plantain business
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:58am On May 19, 2015
I have notice different types of people that want to venture into agribusiness but are limited due to some circumstances beyond them.
If you fall into any of those,I have proffer solution and how you can fast track your way into making million
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by bawelat: 9:22am On May 19, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
I have notice different types of people that want to venture into agribusiness but are limited due to some circumstances beyond them.
If you fall into any of those,I have proffer solution and how you can fast track your way into making million
i am willing to start asap but constraind by fund what is your solution.thanks
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:26pm On May 19, 2015
You can only make good profit fromplantain businessif you can motivate your workers well

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:40am On May 20, 2015
#ItCanOnlyBeForPlantain

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:28am On May 21, 2015
I hope and believe we will start exporting plantain to other countries of the world in 5 years time but we still need to supply the ever increasing domestic demand by encouraging more people to venture into the business of plantain farming.

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:08pm On May 21, 2015
The advantage of.plantain over other crops is its perpetuity.
It keep producing and generating money for you up to 10 years with no stress or whatsoever.
Although cost of production is quite expensive,its the best in terms of Rate of.returns on money invested over the long term.
Other short term crops can also be intercrop with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:59pm On May 22, 2015
Whenever you cultivate plantain,you can be assured of more suckers for more profit and expansion.

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:44am On May 23, 2015
Procedure of Desuckering:
When you desucker,make sure to dig around the small seedlings before pulling out and close the side where the sucker was removed with soil to prevent attack of mother plant by insects and nematodes

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:07pm On May 23, 2015
When chameleon is the king of the road - My encounter with chameleon on the way to the farm.

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:02am On May 24, 2015
God factor is important for our success in anythng we lay our hand on. Commit your agribusiness to his hand.

#mypersonalbelieve

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:10pm On May 24, 2015
awoniyisunmonu:
Well done Yusuff for the good job you are doing here.
I remember the day i contacted you indicating my interest in plantain,that i needed your experience in setting it up.
You supply me with suckers,provide all the necessary information, train my workers and you also follow up on it.
We have started seeing the result of your expertise.
The buyers you connect to me purchase at a moderately good price but i will still need your help in some areas in expanding, getting more buyers as promised by you.
God bless.
You are welcome sir.
Awaiting my 30%.gringringrin
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Rightworld(m): 10:22pm On May 24, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
You are welcome sir. Awaiting my 30%.gringringrin
. Sir, with 100k can I start plantain farming?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:25pm On May 24, 2015
Rightworld:
. Sir, with 100k can I start plantain farming?
you cannot start plantain farming business with 100k
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by biznus: 1:33am On May 25, 2015
smiley
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:16am On May 25, 2015
kiss What a wonderful morning!!!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:34pm On May 25, 2015
bro Lesgup while is that when u plant hybrid plantain suckers d one will grow more faster than d other one why and pls why is that some of them are not rhyme together need ur reply bro.Thks happy farming.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:19am On May 26, 2015
Johnnyessence:
bro Lesgup while is that when u plant hybrid plantain suckers d one will grow more faster than d other one why and pls why is that some of them are not rhyme together need ur reply bro.Thks happy farming.
Thank you.
Hybrid variety has been improved upon by the crop scientist for the benefit of growing faster and producing more bigger fruit than the local variety.
For them to grow uniformly for uniform harvest,you need to purchase improved sucker seedling that's disease free and can yield more.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:33pm On May 26, 2015
Get good fertile land for your plantain farm and see you cut the cost of fertiliser application and labour cost.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:21am On May 27, 2015
You are on the right track cultivating plantain farming.
Free consultancy is available to make sure you get good result from your venture

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (68) (Reply)

My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) / 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.