Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! (5969 Views)

My Mum Have Been Brainwashed By These New Fraudsters / Which Group Of People Blaspheme Against God, Muslims Or Christains? No Insults / The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Mumu

Ta lo npofo

Ode
back to sender! In JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN! Ummmtooooorrr tongue
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Yi owo e soun undecided
bts ummmtorrrr grin tongue
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Rilwayne001: 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
sbaks:
back to sender! In JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN! Ummmtooooorrr tongue

O so yoruba mo ni?

Epo titan grin grin
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hahahahaha having fun with shekau a.K.a ........... wink
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
Satan comot for road o
I drink HOLY GHOST O
I no get break o
I go smatch your head
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Esdb(m): 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
sbaks:
are you ready for this? When you're ready let me know. Them sabi imitate all these Indians. Imagine an hausa girl asking "wanan buran ka wene inchi ne?" (I.e this your Dick is how many inches) mtcheeeeeew that is why when I see them making mouth here, I just laugh abi?
Eh! shocked wonders will never end! They ask such questions openly?! Is it young teenage girls or old women. No wonder they give birth anyhow. Can you see what we are saying, hypocrisy! All these boko haram clamouring for sharia self only God knows what they do underneath
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by malvisguy212: 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
Rilwayne001:

https://www.nairaland.com/1943131/good-manners-islam wink
you don't need to refers me to another thread or is it difficult to provide the quality muhammed possessed.
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Rilwayne001: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
malvisguy212:
you don't need to refers me to another thread or is it difficult to provide the quality muhammed possessed.

If you cant read then lets leave it there, for i have no time to waste with you.

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr: "The Prophet never used bad language neither a 'Fahish nor a Mutafahish. [size=15pt] He used to say 'The best amongst you are those who have the best manners and character . [/size] ' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Virtues and Merits of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and his Companions, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 759) "

Thats all i can do ^^

Read that thread yourself.

1 Like

Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by malvisguy212: 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
Rilwayne001:

If you cant read then lets leave it there, for i have no time to waste with you.

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr: "The Prophet never used bad language neither a 'Fahish nor a Mutafahish. [size=15pt] He used to say 'The best amongst you are those who have the best manners and character . [/size] ' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Virtues and Merits of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and his Companions, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 759) "

Thats all i can do ^^

Read that thread yourself.
bible say even the tax collector and sinner can do more than this, do you not know the fruit of the spirit? How can you know the fruit of the spirit is in you? You are talking about MANNER'S, dint you know even the sinners has good manner? Well you are a muslim, you don't understand the nature of God.
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Rilwayne001: 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
malvisguy212:
bible say even the tax collector and sinner can do more than this, do you not know the fruit of the spirit? How can you know the fruit of the spirit is in you? You are talking about MANNER'S, dint you know even the sinners has good manner? Well you are a muslim, you don't understand the nature of God.

grin grin grin You know next to nothing.
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by malvisguy212: 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Rilwayne001:

grin grin grin You know next to nothing.
is that all what you can say?don't you know a sinner can have good manners?

Matthew 5:46
If you love those who love you, what
reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Rilwayne001: 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
malvisguy212:
is that all what you can say?don't you know a sinner can have good manners?

Matthew 5:46
If you love those who love you, what
reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?

See ehn Moses.

I don't have your time.

Good manners and caracter that is it.
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by malvisguy212: 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Rilwayne001:

See ehn Moses.

I don't have your time.

Good manners and caracter that is it.
ok. Make I no stress you.
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
Esdb:
Eh! shocked wonders will never end! They ask such questions openly?! Is it young teenage girls or old women. No wonder they give birth anyhow. Can you see what we are saying, hypocrisy! All these boko haram clamouring for sharia self only God knows what they do underneath
a lady na about to get married(as at then) sef
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Esdb(m): 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
sbaks:
a lady na about to get married(as at then) sef
chai!!!! Are there fine girls there?
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
That is who called himself christ-like, see islam is so perfect you wont see any fault in it.
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
Esdb:
chai!!!! Are there fine girls there?
there are sha but some may be mixed breed as original kano people may be dark in compl. Some may be half niger (or yemeni) half nigerian hence their skin colour. Niger people are called "BUZU" grin so the "nigerians" may be called half buzu (instead of half caste) abi?
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Esdb(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2014
AlbaniKB:
That is who called himself christ-like, see islam is so perfect you wont see any fault in it.
islam is what! Do you know boko haram, do you know isis? Do you know taliban? Mtcheww u re stupid if u don't know o. Perfect my ass.
Re: God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! by Temital(f): 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
Stupid post. Jobless op.. Banza kawai! I don't blame you, it's either you have no religion or you don't have respect for your religion. If you do and respect it, you won't come posting rubbish here and disrespecting other people's religion. Oni'iranu...shi yoooStupid post. Jobless op.. Banza kawai! I don't blame you, it's either you have no religion or you don't have respect for your religion. If you do and respect it, you won't come posting rubbish here and disrespecting other people's religion. Oni'iranu...shi yoooStupid post. Jobless op.. Banza kawai! I don't blame you, it's either you have no religion or you don't have respect for your religion. If you do and respect it, you won't come posting rubbish here and disrespecting other people's religion. Oni'iranu...shi yooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Church In Nigeria / Where Is KingEbukasblog? / What Is The Difference Between Life And Soul (spirit Or Whatever We Call It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.