Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) (6416 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / How To Attract Your Mr Right In 5 Simple And Easy Ways / What Right Has A Boyfriend Over His Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by lilmax(m): 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
pweedyuz:

lollllzzzzzzzz..... hahahahahahha
*can't stop laughing*

just because dey both concluded on d "no sex until marriage" thing does not mean d girl can't take a peek at d merchandise..
if d guy has nothing to hide,,,, he will gladly pull down his trousers..
and what if the guy wants to see her unclad?
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by lilmax(m): 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
Natasha2:
I'll be shocked at first but I wont leave him, not when he is my Mr right. I'm not into sex so I wont have much problem, we can always buy a toy lipsrsealed cheesy
if I hear
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by lilmax(m): 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
badoolee:
no one hates sexe
Its an act dat even God iz aware of
All we ar saying iz u guys shuld pls abstain from sex till u wife her in other to obeyd law aginst committin adultery

If u guys kan wait and stop demanding 4 sex or brkin up kos of sex,diz world we be a beta place,by duin diz even ladies won't wear rags anymoeee
#premarital sex iz a sinnn#
sister,what do you have to say about the topic?
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by oshe11: 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
and girls wud b like 'I cn do without sex' bt here dey r yaffin n 4bidin! Even sayin dey wud peep d blockus 1st, dat means d guy wud also peep dia punny n den test to no if im BLOCK na
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
lilmax:
sister,what do you have to say about the topic?
its impossible
And if it iz
Leave dat btwn me nd my husband
Awa God iz a miracle God
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by lilmax(m): 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
badoolee:
its impossible
And if it iz
Awa God iz a miracle God
girls grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by Natasha2(f): 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
lilmax:
if I hear

there are few of us male/female that search for something deeper than sex smiley
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by lilmax(m): 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
Natasha2:

there are few of us male/female that search for something deeper than sex smiley
and what is that something?
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by Natasha2(f): 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
lilmax:
and what is that something?

Its unexplainable tongue grin
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by Akerry(m): 12:02am On Dec 21, 2014
nothing is impossible.........the so called ''Mr Right'' can possibly be pushed to d level of 'Mr Wrong'grin .......for better for stay, for worse for wakagrin@claroo
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by Claroo(m): 12:17am On Dec 21, 2014
Akerry:
nothing is impossible.........the so called ''Mr Right'' can possibly be pushed to d level of 'Mr Wrong'grin .......for better for stay, for worse for wakagrin@claroo
Lmao grin
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by cocoberry(f): 12:23am On Dec 21, 2014
Where is my Vibrator and lubricant!
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by ifoundmyperfect: 12:42am On Dec 21, 2014
This is so hilarious... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by Mcbussy(m): 12:45am On Dec 21, 2014
badoolee:
no one hates sexe
Its an act dat even God iz aware of
All we ar saying iz u guys shuld pls abstain from sex till u wife her in other to obeyd law aginst committin adultery

If u guys kan wait and stop demanding 4 sex or brkin up kos of sex,diz world we be a beta place,by duin diz even ladies won't wear rags anymoeee
#premarital sex iz a sinnn#

Mtcheeewwww....wetin dix 1 dey tawk? undecided

Well,I dey fire pass Bugatti... So...

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:50am On Dec 21, 2014
badoolee:
I dinnor say iyamu a virgine o
Buh we shuld do wat iz right in d sight of God,and dts wah I will do

On d od side,It taks d help of God bro
What an hypocrite, u arent a citizen of virgin island, yet u want everybody 2 relocate 2 no sex island.
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by Babygal4eva(f): 1:29am On Dec 21, 2014
This is the 21st century guys, there are surgies that can fix him.

As for me if he is Mr. Right I think I'll turn left at the junction ok
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by Truckpusher(m): 2:08am On Dec 21, 2014
pweedyuz:
dat can't happen...

I mean,,even if u guyz decided to stay off sekks till marriage.........don't u hug him?? wunt u c him only in his shorts/boxers/underpants?? what about cuddling??

if u neva felt or c a bulge down there to raise a question or rather series of question for him to answer then u surely must live with what u saw during d honeymoon.
And in your tiny brain cells,you'd stay in the same room and house and cuddling with a man for over a long period of time without him launching his rockets? or you practically pulling his rockets into those your launch canisters?

Nne make una pretend small small na - Last time I checked women love sex more than guys ,guys problem is that they are more outspoken about it.
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by koolg: 2:42am On Dec 21, 2014
tosyne2much:
thought our ladies always pretend they hate sekks

I'm here to observe things

This boy is surely a juvenile
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by Olypeppy(f): 2:52am On Dec 21, 2014
O boy eee.na just honeymoon we dey nw,even God understands and he will probably change his constitution on my behalf@for better for worse ko.....runs to the double barrel Mr right.
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by Brite02(m): 4:00am On Dec 21, 2014
pweedyuz:

lollllzzzzzzzz..... hahahahahahha
*can't stop laughing*

just because dey both concluded on d "no sex until marriage" thing does not mean d girl can't take a peek at d merchandise..
if d guy has nothing to hide,,,, he will gladly pull down his trousers..

If reverse was the case would gladly pull down skirt, so i know if you are a virgin or not? sister? grin
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by kuuljay(m): 6:40am On Dec 21, 2014
UchihaMadara:

Mrs. Holmes, so after all this ur preliminary investigation, wettin you go come tell am na?

Chai! Imagine conversation that day:

You: Hey honey, how was work?
Guy: Stressful!

You: Please, I've been waiting for you to come back home, I want to ask you something.
Guy: What is it, I hope everything is okay!

You: Yes it is, the thing is.... Please Can I See your Peniis?
Guy: Haba Mirabel, I thought we said we were going to wait until we get married.

You: Please, I just want to check something.
***falls off toilet seat***lwkmd
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 21, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
What an hypocrite, u arent a citizen of virgin island, yet u want everybody 2 relocate 2 no sex island.
if u don't se any reason to abstain,den av as uch sex as u can
Afterall wee all av awa diff cross to bear on d last dai
Peace
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 21, 2014
Mcbussy:

Mtcheeewwww....wetin dix 1 dey tawk? undecided

Well,I dey fire pass Bugatti... So...
I am saying whatever you think am sayinggrin
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by pweedyuz(f): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2014
Truckpusher:
And in your tiny brain cells,you'd stay in the same room and house and cuddling with a man for over a long period of time without him launching his rockets? or you practically pulling his rockets into those your launch canisters?

Nne make una pretend small small na - Last time I checked women love sex more than guys ,guys problem is that they are more outspoken about it.
u made no sense....
nd BTW,,,,,my brain cells ain't tiny.

try putting space nd punctuation marks nxt time u want to quote me,,,,,,maybe I will b able to understand what u r saying.

**somepple's moniker clearly defines who they are.**
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by tosyne2much(m): 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
koolg:

This boy is surely a juvenile
egbon wetin u see wey mak you talk so wink
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by tosyne2much(m): 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
badoolee:
[/b] I dinnor say iyamu a virgine o [/b]
Buh we shuld do wat iz right in d sight of God,and dts wah I will do

On d od side,It taks d help of God bro
the bolded is what I have been waiting to hear tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by Acekidc4(m): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
AwesomeRomeo:
You searched for MR RIGHT And you were very lucky and found one. You agreed with each other not to have s*x before marriage. After the marriage, you went to America for your honeymoon and you found out that your MR RIGHT has this, what will you do?

U Must b really nut wit dis ur Silly post! Didn't get d mssg!
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
Wey the pinshure
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by 1231awa(m): 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
badoolee:
its impossible
And if it iz
Awa God iz a miracle God
@ Sis badoo, refer to letters in bold please... I no be god oo. grin cheesy #HonestDisclaimer.
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by 1231awa(m): 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
badoolee:
if u don't se any reason to abstain,den av as uch sex as u can
Afterall wee all av awa diff cross to bear on d last dai
Peace
Not again Sister badoo... Refer to letters in bold... I no be cross o and i no carry any cross. B4 u go call me Jesus and the next thing u go say na "nail him to the cross" grin...***usain bolt activated joor***

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
AwesomeRomeo:
You searched for MR RIGHT And you were very lucky and found one. You agreed with each other not to have s*x before marriage. After the marriage, you went to America for your honeymoon and you found out that your MR RIGHT has this, what will you do?

wey picshure?
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
There is no pinshure na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? / BIG MAMAS | Plus-sized Ladies Shows Off Their “assets (photo) / Popular Curvy IG Model Sanchi Flaunts Her Big Behind And Curve In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.