Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor (44572 Views)

PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today / Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) / President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 21, 2014
Dannylux:

But you still go to school. Why?
by the time I graduate buharis government will provide jobs ,anything that will stop that is a demoniac and I i will bind that demon now.

9 Likes

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Bayswater: 8:24am On Dec 21, 2014
At least we have names of GEJ's colleagues and classmates from secondary school, university and work.

Bola Tinubu (Osinbajo's godfather) claimed he attended Government College Ibadan and Chicago State University.

Up till date, we have not seen any of his classmates come forward.

Chicago State University denied he was at the University, Government College Ibadan did same.

Government College has an old boys association called GCIOBA (Government College Ibadan Old boys Association), the association has been in existence for 80 years and none of its members know Bola Tinubu as an ex- student of GCI.

So who are Bola Tinubu's classmates at Government College Ibadan and Chicago State University?

Can they please come forward?

18 Likes

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by nigerianvenom(m): 8:24am On Dec 21, 2014
nice one.
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by temitemi1(m): 8:25am On Dec 21, 2014
All hail GEJ!!! GEJ till 2019!!!

4 Likes

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Kenai: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
so u are the first class material who is mortgaging the future of nigeria with ur sporadic celebration of criminal and clueless people u and ur degree can go to blazes,,a better nigeria over ur imaginary first class

You have already resigned your fate to an eternity of blazes if the sttupidity you showcase here is anything to go by.
How is my chiding you supposed to mean I'm mortgaging the country's future?
In addition to being an ill-bred ignoramus, are you a dunce as well?

You attacked the names listed on this thread and branded them "clueless" even when you haven't met any one of them?
Do you realize most of these people are now parents who are doing very well for themselves and have no idea you exist in the first place?
Are these people responsible for GEJ's emergence as the president of Nigeria?
How dare you insult those innocent people in the first place? Has your father achieved as much as they have?

You're a little, insignificant Uniben riff-raff who feels he has the right to insult people because he could afford a f0cking China phone, and you're in here talking about Nigeria's emancipation.
You think emancipation is achieved by insulting innocent people like an ill-bred buffoon on the internet?

Anyway, enjoy your sttupidity session sha.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by rozayx5(m): 8:29am On Dec 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
All this group of people must be clueless cos birds of same feather flock together!

in real life your their gateman undecided

9 Likes

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by nigerianvenom(m): 8:30am On Dec 21, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Mere listing of fictious names is not enough! We want his students, classmates and supervisors to come out openly and testify! What is hard there?

why don't u go out there and do ur research.
u want to compare a phd holder to ur local daura cow rearer.
there are certain things that are parallel to each other;gej and buhari no be mate.
i even doubt if ur buhari attended any secondary school going by the way he speaks

3 Likes

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Purity1(f): 8:30am On Dec 21, 2014
Does it really matter if the students testify or not? The point is this -that Gej will remain in office and finish the good works he has started.
No one remembers prof. Soyinka's tutors, lecturers or his student but HE. Nigerians should hold unto GEJ'S good works and allow him complete them.

9 Likes

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 21, 2014
Kenai:

You have already resigned your fate to an eternity of blazes if the sttupidity you showcase here is anything to go by.

You attacked the names listed on this thread and branded them "clueless" even when you haven't met any one of them?
Do you realize most of these people are now parents who are doing very well for themselves and have no idea you exist in the first place?
How dare you insult those innocent people in the first place? Has your father achieved as much as they have?

You're a little, insignificant Uniben riff-raff who feels he has the right to insult people because he could afford a f0cking China phone, and you're in here talking about Nigeria's emancipation.
You think emancipation is achieved by insulting innocent people like an ill-bred buffoon on the internet?

pdp always make lengthy statement there goes the adage"empty vessels make the most noise" bro am the silent bullet like sniper,I get my points across without making lengthy ,boring,uninspiring and unimaginative posts.

11 Likes

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Dannylux: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
by the time I graduate buharis government will provide jobs ,anything that will stop that is a demoniac and I i will bind that demon now.

Aren't you clueless for placing your hope and future in one man who I'm sure isn't the Saviour y'all paint him to be?

So if He loses again like He always does you'd become a jobless graduate then?

18 Likes

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2014
rozayx5:

in real life your their gateman undecided
in real life you are their mat and rug.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Kenai: 8:33am On Dec 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
pdp always make lengthy statement there goes the adage"empty vessels make the most noise" bro am the silent bullet like sniper,I get my points across without making lengthy ,boring,uninspiring and unimaginative posts.

^
There you have it, people. The typical Buhari extremist, in all his illiterate glory.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:34am On Dec 21, 2014
nigerianvenom:

[s]why don't u go out there and do ur research.
there are certain things that are parallel to each other;gej and buhari no be mate.
i even doubt if ur buhari attended any secondary school going by the way he speaks[/s]

A Phd holder who cant pronounce his name correctly!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by nigerianvenom(m): 8:36am On Dec 21, 2014
Kenai:

Your parents must have done a bad job at raising you, since you happen to lack manners to the point of insulting people who did nothing wrong to you, simply because you were able to afford a phone with OperaMini cheats.

Those people up there are grown men and women who have done enough for themselves academically, while you are another Uniben student who isn't even sure if he'll graduate with a degree as good as a "3rd class".
You're not even sure of landing a job yet, but because you're on Nairaland, you think that gives you a right to act a fool and dish out insults to your father's age-mates who don't even know you.

As it stands, you're not even sure if you'll be presenting your "Please Hire Me" CV to one of these people tomorrow; but you dey Nairaland nau, so it's cool to insult your superiors anyhow.

Well, thank Nairaland.

thank u for this piece.the illiterate mayn't even be a regular student or mayn't even be a student,yet he is busy bad mouthing a man he cant even be his gate keeper.social media don do make even mad man deh call others insane

6 Likes

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Dannylux: 8:36am On Dec 21, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

A Phd holder who can pronounce his name correctly!

What is this?

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 21, 2014
Dannylux:

Aren't you clueless for placing your hope and future in one man who I'm sure isn't the Saviour y'all paint him to be?

So if He loses again like He always does you'd become a jobless graduate then?
he won't loose because his opponent has shown that his years in government has been used to waste resources,increase fuel pump price,kill unemployed youths at stadium,allowing generals to play politics with ammunitions and etc,Jonathan has failed in his home by allowing his illiterate wife expose her illiteracy!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by nigerianvenom(m): 8:38am On Dec 21, 2014
aze:
The subject of this discussion, GEJ, has always been a local champion par mediocre ways.

While the other guy, GMB, had always mixed with and been a Global Player from youth. He was also educated under major strategists, nationalities and decision makers

global player only in daura,right?

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Firefire(m): 8:38am On Dec 21, 2014
Kenai:

Your parents must have done a bad job at raising you, since you happen to lack manners to the point of insulting people who did nothing wrong to you, simply because you were able to afford a phone with OperaMini cheats.

Those people up there are grown men and women who have done enough for themselves academically, while you are another Uniben student who isn't even sure if he'll graduate with a degree as good as a "3rd class".
You're not even sure of landing a job yet, but because you're on Nairaland, you think that gives you a right to act a fool and dish out insults to your father's age-mates who don't even know you.

As it stands, you're not even sure if you'll be presenting your "Please Hire Me" CV to one of these people tomorrow; but you dey Nairaland nau, so it's cool to insult your superiors anyhow.

Well, thank Nairaland.

You have spoken well.

Some comments here are irrational and illogical.

I only view most and smh

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:39am On Dec 21, 2014
nigerianvenom:

why don't u go out there and do ur research.
i even doubt if ur buhari attended any secondary school going by the way he speaks
If he made any impact while "lecturing" in the Rivers State College of Education, Port Harcourt, his wife won't be the only person saying she was taught by him. His other students would have been proud to say their former lecturer is now the President. Sometimes when I see the lecturers that taught me in the University on TV or read about them, I share the link on facebook, making my friends to know I was taught by them.

5 Likes

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by nigerianvenom(m): 8:40am On Dec 21, 2014
Bayswater:
At least we have names of GEJ's colleagues and classmates from secondary school, university and work.

Bola Tinubu (Osinbajo's godfather) claimed he attended Government College Ibadan and Chicago State University.

Up till date, we have not seen any of his classmates come forward.

Chicago State University denied he was at the University, Government College Ibadan did same.

Government College has an old boys association called GCIOBA (Government College Ibadan Old boys Association), the association has been in existence for 80 years and none of its members know Bola Tinubu as an ex- student of GCI.

So who are Bola Tinubu's classmates at Government College Ibadan and Chicago State University?

Can they please come forward?

that's the irony of life.
the worst of it all is that his name isn't bola tinubu,rather mogaji ahmed as explained by the great musiwa grin

4 Likes

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2014
Kenai:

^
There you have it, people. The typical Buhari extremist, in all his illiterate glory.
there u also have it the boy who saw pdp breaking nigerias constitution by donating billions for campaign which is against inecs constitution and nigerias constitution,how much will nigeria suffer,how long will nigeria bleed?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Firefire(m): 8:41am On Dec 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
he won't loose because his opponent has shown that his years in government has been used to waste resources,increase fuel pump price,kill unemployed youths at stadium,allowing generals to play politics with ammunitions and etc,Jonathan has failed in his home by allowing his illiterate wife expose her illiteracy!

As a student, I see you are more illiterate than PEJ. grin

8 Likes

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by nigerianvenom(m): 8:41am On Dec 21, 2014
Kenai:

how sure are u that he is even a student?

1 Like

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by justi4jesu(f): 8:45am On Dec 21, 2014
Bellasharonne:

-ve fish cheesy

grin grin grin grin LWKMD
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:45am On Dec 21, 2014
Purity1:
Does it really matter if the students testify or not? The point is this -that Gej will remain in office and finish the good works he has started.
No one remembers prof. Soyinka's tutors, lecturers or his student but HE. Nigerians should hold unto GEJ'S good works and allow him complete them.
Some of the lecturers that taught me who happen to be former students of Soyinka always eulogize him to the extent we felt jealous. Jonathan is a public figure, how many people apart from his wife has said he taught them?

4 Likes

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by justi4jesu(f): 8:45am On Dec 21, 2014
Firefire:

As a student, I see you are more illiterate than PEJ. grin

You took the words outta my mouth.. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:49am On Dec 21, 2014
omenka:

It appears the only student Jonathan ever had was his wife!! Na wa oo!! This is so so convenient. undecided
Could he have been a ghost worker?:-/
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by yahyus(m): 8:50am On Dec 21, 2014
lalasticlala:
The social media has been awash with comments bordered around President Goodluck Jonathan‘s University of Port Harcourt(UNIPORT) M.Sc and PhD. We can authoritatively tell you that the late Prof. Charles Bruce Powell was supervisor for his Master’s and PhD in Hydrobiology.

President Goodluck Jonathan, who had his first degree in Zoology t UNIPORT, was a lecturer in the Rivers State College of Education, from November 1983 to March 1993. He served under the following Heads of Department, Mrs. Kini, an Indian lady; Dr. McQuin, an American; and some Nigerians – Dr. Mensah Blankson and late Dr. Helen Bozimo.

His other colleagues included Peter Idabor, Dr. Jane Onwugbuta-Enyi, Dr. F.G. Bob-Manuel, Dr(Mrs) Rosetta Bob-Manuel, late Mr. Sokari George and others. It was at the Rivers State College of Education Goodluck Jonathan became known as “GEJ”. One of his students at the college is his wife Dame Patience Jonathan. Below are some of his secondary school and university classmates:

Mater Dei High School
– Benson Agadaga
– Sonitabai Sakurogha
– Barr.Roselyn Biobaragha
– Partner Jim-Ogboho

University of Port Harcourt
( as course mates and/or hostel mates)
– HRH King Amalate Turner (also at St. Michael’s School, Oloibiri)
– Prof. Bernand Achinike
– Amb. Godknows Igali
– Theresa Ita Joseph
– Chika Mercy Mgbeogu
– Anyalebechi Njoku
– Mr. Oluyori Aguda
– Prof. Akaja Akonye
– Donatus Nwabueze
– Ferdinand Anikwe
– Adesonji Olaoba Efuntayo
– James Okoagba.

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/unveiling-president-jonathans-classmates-his-msc-phd-supervisor/

All the people in the list must equally be clueless if not how managed their names are heard and nobody knows them! Phd my foot!!

4 Likes

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Randerl: 8:50am On Dec 21, 2014
aze:
The subject of this discussion, GEJ, has always been a local champion par mediocre ways.

While the other guy, GMB, had always mixed with and been a Global Player from youth. He was also educated under major strategists, nationalities and decision makers

Guy U yan the koko
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Firefire(m): 8:52am On Dec 21, 2014
justi4jesu:

You took the words outta my mouth.. smiley smiley

I doubt if that clueless Unibenstudent is even in school.

University of Benin students are great people who have respect for elders, according to our custom and traditions.

I presume that guy is a dropout grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Bayswater: 8:52am On Dec 21, 2014
nigerianvenom:

that's the irony of life.
the worst of it all is that his name isn't bola tinubu,rather mogaji ahmed as explained by the great musiwa grin

Mogaji Ahmed...hmmm. That name is still not on the list.

The Jagaban of fraudsters even claimed he served as a corper with a company called Harboni in Ibadan. For those that are conversant with Ibadan, Harboni is adjacent UCH Ibadan (University College Hospital). The company searched every of their records, the could not find anything showing any Bola Tinubu or a Mogaji Ahmed to have served with them as a corper or employee.

Lies can run like Usain Bolt for 20 years but the truth will walk slowly like Mikel Obi and catch up with it at some point grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 21, 2014
Firefire:

I doubt if that clueless Unibenstudent is even in school.

University of Benin students are great people who have respect for elders, according to our custom and traditions.

I presume that guy is a dropout grin
must pdp attack personalities is it a curse on pdp members?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) / Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply / Dangote Visits President-Elect Bola Tinubu To Congratulate Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.