Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor (44574 Views)

PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today / Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) / President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by anonimi: 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
that pdp associates are clueless!that's y they broke the INeC constitution before our very eyes!

Kindly tell us the aspect of INEC constitution that PDP broke
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by ajayiopy: 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
The same man supervised him for both MSC and PhD and the guy don pai, good luck there is God ohh. Na the man wey don die una dey lie on top, no wahala d guy no fit defend himself. Rip to the prof

1 Like

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
There is
specifically the Independent National
Electoral Commission’s (INEC) guidelines,
which peg the amount to be donated by a
single individual to N1 million. There is also
the Companies and Allied Matters Act which
forbids companies from making donations
to parties, which one of the donors
allegedly contravened.
anonimi:

Kindly tell us the aspect of INEC constitution that PDP broke
there it is!
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by anonimi: 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
so the ministry is not charged with providing water to Nigerians ryt?

For your information/education =>

Core Functions

The functions of the Federal Ministry of Water Resources are to:

1.Formulate National Water Resources policy towards ensuring adequate water supply for agricultural, industrial, recreational, domestic and other uses
2.Formulate and implement a Water Resources Master Plan for the development of dams, irrigation and drainage, water supply, soil erosion and flood control as well as hydrological and hydro-geological activities.
3.Develop and support irrigated agriculture and reduce the nation's dependence on rain-fed agriculture;
4.Promote and sustain national food security by minimizing unexpected and undesirable shortfalls in domestic food production and agro-based raw materials caused by the vagaries of weather;
5.Collect, store, analyze and disseminate hydro-meteorological and hydrological data;
6.Support, monitor and evaluate the programmes and performances of the River Basin Development Authorities (RBDA's) and National Water Resources Institute (NWRI);
7.Explore and develop underground water resources;
8.Formulate and review from time to time, the National Water Legislation;
9.Coordinate the development and utilization of water resources for irrigation and water supply;
10.Liaise with all relevant National and International Agencies on all matters relating to water resources development;
11.Support studies and research on the nation's underground and surface water resources potentials;
12.Undertake hydrological and hydro-geological investigations;
13.Formulate and implement a national irrigation policy that is consistent and complementary to the national agriculture policy;
14.Develop programmes and policies towards surface water storage schemes;
15.Develop guiding principles for dam construction nationwide
16.Formulate and support a national rural water supply programmes with a national on-farm storage programmes with emphasis on full initial involvement of local communities and local government performance to ensure sustained maintenance of built infrastructure
17.Identify and promote programmes that would enhance greater productive economic activities in the rural areas as well as help to improve the quality of life and standard of living of the rural people
18.Promote adequate training and manpower development in the water resources sector.

However, parts of the above functions are being carried by the four new Commissions/Agencies created from the Ministry namely:
1.Nigeria Institute of Water Resources;
2.Nigeria Integrated Water Resources Management Commission;
3.National Hydrological Services Agency; and
4.Gurara Dam Management Agency.

These are yet to be legal entities, hence, the need to harmonize the functions of the Ministry and the emerging Agencies/Commission, when their existence is legalized.

Source: http://www.waterresources.gov.ng/about/core-functions

You should address queries about TAP water provision to the 36 state governors who are constitutionally responsible for ensuring every household and business premises has potable water.

1 Like

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by dabigwalls: 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
that pdp associates are clueless!that's y they broke the INeC constitution before our very eyes!

Gutter/Beer parlour kite flying non focused debater. Generalisations evading real and specific issues. For your records I am not a PDP member but will not concede to kids sitting on high tables while the wiser elderly stand. Deal with REAL SPECIFIC issues and holla at me back.

Right now, you ain't saying much.

1 Like

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Solowande(m): 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
corrected
U are calling someone clueless he is in aso rock and u are nowhere. u are calling him clueless and he is leading u and u are following him like cow, yet u still call him clueless

3 Likes

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
dabigwalls:

Gutter/Beer parlour kite flying non focused debater. Generalisations evading real and specific issues. For your records I am not a PDP member but will not concede to kids sitting on high tables while the wiser elderly stand. Deal with REAL SPECIFIC issues and holla at me back.

Right now, you ain't saying much.
anyway I don't argue much ,because empty vessels make much noises,all I can say is "I am going to create a thread soon" watch out for it.
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
Solowande:
U are calling someone clueless he is in aso rock and u are nowhere. u are calling him clueless and he is leading u and u are following him like cow, yet u still call him clueless
yes he is there for now,but by 2015,otouke is welcoming him to receive a kingship post there,,while buhari will inherit his throne as our leader!
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by impeccablemee(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
Are there no pictures to proof all this?
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by anonimi: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:

There is specifically the Independent National Electoral Commission’s (INEC) guidelines, which peg the amount to be donated by a single individual to N1 million.

There is also the Companies and Allied Matters Act which forbids companies from making donations to parties, which one of the donors allegedly contravened.

there it is!

Although you did not provide credible references to the sections of the INEC guidelines (NOT law) I will still indulge you.
Please name the single individual who donated more than N1 million

I would be more concerned about a bunch of conmen who parade themselves as saints and want to replace the incumbent at the centre but are NOT anywhere nearly as transparent in their own campaign funds as PDP. To the extent that their FRAUDULENT old soldier was telling us stories of how he borrowed N27million WITHOUT collaterals from his Bank Manager to buy his form shocked
Perhaps unibenstudent knows there was NO banking law broken, or was there

No wonder they are appropriately named the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC!
Only a gullible, clueless person would align with such SCAMMERS!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
anonimi:

For your information/education =>

You should address queries about TAP water provision to the 36 state governors who are constitutionally responsible for ensuring every household and business premises has potable water.
bro all I need is water for everyone I don't care how it is done,do u feel a layman understands ur long post?
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by ajayiopy: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
Purity1:
Does it really matter if the students testify or not? The point is this -that Gej will remain in office and finish the good works he has started.
No one remembers prof. Soyinka's tutors, lecturers or his student but HE. Nigerians should hold unto GEJ'S good works and allow him complete them.
Gej filling till 2019 will only bring more blood shed let him go we don't want him
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by anonimi: 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
bro all I need is water for everyone I don't care how it is done,

If all you need is water but you don't care about who is constitutionally responsible, then you are more clueless than I actually thought shocked

do u feel a layman understands ur long post?

Are you a layman or are you planning to be one after WASTING your parents' money claiming you are studying for a degree
Your response will enable me determine if it is worthwhile engaging further with you on this thread.
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by jamace(m): 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
ajayiopy:

Gej filling till 2019 will only bring more blood shed let him go we don't want him
GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by samlestic(m): 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
anyway I don't argue much ,because empty vessels make much noises,all I can say is "I am going to create a thread soon" watch out for it.
it wont be noticed. only if ur thread made FP
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Purity1(f): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
ajayiopy:

And you think his losing out will bring peace?

1 Like

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by gbengadada2004(m): 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
what is the use of a degree if Jonathan government won't provide jobs to use the degree! Degree my foot..

If that is the case, then you must be a very clueless graduate! Competent graduates don't totally depend of the FG to create jobs for them. They themselves create jobs and become employers of labour.

1 Like

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Mexyz(m): 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
Kenai:

Your parents must have done a bad job at raising you, since you happen to lack manners to the point of insulting people who did nothing wrong to you, simply because you were able to afford a phone with OperaMini cheats.

Those people up there are grown men and women who have done enough for themselves academically, while you are another Uniben student who isn't even sure if he'll graduate with a degree as good as a "3rd class".
You're not even sure of landing a job yet, but because you're on Nairaland, you think that gives you a right to act a fool and dish out insults to your father's age-mates who don't even know you.

As it stands, you're not even sure if you'll be presenting your "Please Hire Me" CV to one of these people tomorrow; but you dey Nairaland nau, so it's cool to insult your superiors anyhow.

Well, thank Nairaland.
Brutality

3 Likes

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
anonimi:

Although you did not provide credible references to the sections of the INEC guidelines (NOT law) I will still indulge you.
Please name the single individual who donated more than N1 million

I would be more concerned about a bunch of conmen who parade themselves as saints and want to replace the incumbent at the centre but are NOT anywhere nearly as transparent in their own campaign funds as PDP. To the extent that their FRAUDULENT old soldier was telling us stories of how he borrowed N27million WITHOUT collaterals from his Bank Manager to buy his form shocked
Perhaps unibenstudent knows there was NO banking law broken, or was there

No wonder they are appropriately named the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC! Only a gullible, clueless person would align with such SCAMMERS!!!

bro is like u don't know how large 21 billion is ok,,1000 of 1 million will make a billion and 21 * 1000 =21000 million was given to Jonathan,so u are saying 21000 people were present?
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by anonimi: 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
bro is like u don't know how large 21 billion is ok,,1000 of 1 million will make a billion and 21 * 1000 =21000 million was given to Jonathan,so u are saying 21000 people were present?

I have not said any such thing.
I simply asked you to name a single individual who donated more than N1million.
Why is that so difficult for a unibenstudent, regardless of his aspirations to a layman
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by tiwasiaife(m): 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Mere listing of fictious names is not enough! We want his students, classmates and supervisors to come out openly and testify! What is hard there?
Gej is ph.d holder q.e.d
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
anonimi:

I have not said any such thing.
I simply asked you to name a single individual who donated more than N1million.
Why is that so difficult for a unibenstudent, regardless of his aspirations to a layman
bro 21000 people donated 1million to Jonathan is that what u are implying?
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by lordnammy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
berem:
Even if he was Obama and Putin's classmates, he must be kicked out of Aso Rock come 2015
says who and with who's authority?
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Doncolio(m): 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
stexsy:
wat do u want to do wit it? Can u also show d pictures of Buhari's primary sch classmates?

Sorry! Do with what?
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
Mr. Tunde
Ayeni, set the ball rolling, when he
announced a donation of N2bn.@ anonimi
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by sigmundfreud(m): 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
Bellasharonne:
hmmmn ... I smell. a fish cheesy
A very rotten fish...
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Etruth: 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
Bayswater:
At least we have names of GEJ's colleagues and classmates from secondary school, university and work.

Bola Tinubu (Osinbajo's godfather) claimed he attended Government College Ibadan and Chicago State University.

Up till date, we have not seen any of his classmates come forward.

Chicago State University denied he was at the University, Government College Ibadan did same.

Government College has an old boys association called GCIOBA (Government College Ibadan Old boys Association), the association has been in existence for 80 years and none of its members know Bola Tinubu as an ex- student of GCI.

So who are Bola Tinubu's classmates at Government College Ibadan and Chicago State University?

Can they please come forward?
Pls which position is Bola Tinubu going for? Presidency or Senate?
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by anonimi: 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Mr. Tunde Ayeni, set the ball rolling, when he announced a donation of N2bn.@ anonimi

I thought I heard he donated on behalf of his group. Is that not different from a single individual

Before now I asked if you went to school.
At this stage, I will have to ask if you even know where a school is talk less of knowing how to get there. You are truly clueless, in a class all by yourself shocked

Meanwhile, you have not addressed your fellow clueless Buhari breaking bank loan laws for his N27 million loan story.
Any chance that you might address that soon
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
anonimi:

I thought I heard he donated on behalf of his group. Is that not different from a single individual

Before now I asked if you went to school.
At this stage, I will have to ask if you even know where a school is talk less of knowing how to get there. You are truly clueless, in a class all by yourself shocked

Meanwhile, you have not addressed your fellow clueless Buhari breaking bank loan laws for his N27 million loan story.
Any chance that you might address that soon
na crime to take loan for nigeria abi?
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by anonimi: 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

A Phd holder who cant pronounce his name correctly!

If this is your attempt to be funny, you have to try harder.
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by anonimi: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
na crime to take loan for nigeria abi?

Na crime to donate money for Nigeria, abi

You are

- Dumb
- Dumber
- Dumbest

Only you oh, chai shocked

1 Like

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
anonimi:

Na crime to donate money for Nigeria, abi

You are

- Dumb
- Dumber
- Dumbest

Only you oh, chai shocked
see hard copy of proof!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) / Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene / Saleh Abdu Lukat Weds Nana Asmau Mukhtar Shagari - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.