Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor (44571 Views)

PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today / Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) / President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
Purity1:

the fact is this that if those students should come out and testify, people like you won't believe but call it another political strategy- cos you've opened your minds to illogical reasons and fail to recognise the good works.
Why haven't they appeared since Jonathan became Deputy Governor, Acting Governor, Governor, VP, Acting President and now President? Why are his former students feeling ashamed?

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Firefire(m): 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:
In the final analysis, GEJ is a legitimate President of Nigeria. That is what Buhari is DREAMING to become, his life ambition. Jonathan enters where Buhari cannot enter and attends meetings Buhari cannot attend.

And he will address Jonathan as MR PRESIDENT

Hehehehehehehehe...How about that?

GEJ to GMB: I see your weeping, your cry has gotten to my hear, I will console you and make you smile a bit, take this award and stop weeping like baby. cry cry cry cry

GMB to GEJ: Thanku Master, you be kolet man grin

N:B: GEJ to GMB: Just come with the same cloth you always use for weeping, you may wish to change the cap.
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by greatestman(m): 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Mere listing of fictious names is not enough! We want his students, classmates and supervisors to come out openly and testify! What is hard there?

I thought Jonathan is clueless which you guys want people to believe. Reading this your post does not only portray clueless but buttress lowest level of your intelligence

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Firefire(m): 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
greatestman:

I thought Jonathan is clueless which you guys want people to believe. Reading this your post does not only portray clueless but buttress lowest level of your intelligence

That nigga is an agbero, he talk before thinking... grin

1 Like

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
Bayswater:

Are you joking? Very soon you will ask for his academic transcripts. You are not serious smiley
He should ask. Politicians can go to any extent to erase their bad records. I'm aware that Sani Abacha, when he became the Head of State, withdrew his thesis in the National Institutes of Policy and Strategic Studies, Kuru, Jos.
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by rattlesnake(m): 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
Everybody's around Jona dies
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by toyecoach(m): 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
lalasticlala:
The social media has been awash with comments bordered around President Goodluck Jonathan‘s University of Port Harcourt(UNIPORT) M.Sc and PhD. We can authoritatively tell you that the late Prof. Charles Bruce Powell was supervisor for his Master’s and PhD in Hydrobiology.

President Goodluck Jonathan, who had his first degree in Zoology t UNIPORT, was a lecturer in the Rivers State College of Education, from November 1983 to March 1993. He served under the following Heads of Department, Mrs. Kini, an Indian lady; Dr. McQuin, an American; and some Nigerians – Dr. Mensah Blankson and late Dr. Helen Bozimo.

His other colleagues included Peter Idabor, Dr. Jane Onwugbuta-Enyi, Dr. F.G. Bob-Manuel, Dr(Mrs) Rosetta Bob-Manuel, late Mr. Sokari George and others. It was at the Rivers State College of Education Goodluck Jonathan became known as “GEJ”. One of his students at the college is his wife Dame Patience Jonathan. Below are some of his secondary school and university classmates:

Mater Dei High School
– Benson Agadaga
– Sonitabai Sakurogha
– Barr.Roselyn Biobaragha
– Partner Jim-Ogboho

University of Port Harcourt
( as course mates and/or hostel mates)
– HRH King Amalate Turner (also at St. Michael’s School, Oloibiri)
– Prof. Bernand Achinike
– Amb. Godknows Igali
– Theresa Ita Joseph
– Chika Mercy Mgbeogu
– Anyalebechi Njoku
– Mr. Oluyori Aguda
– Prof. Akaja Akonye
– Donatus Nwabueze
– Ferdinand Anikwe
– Adesonji Olaoba Efuntayo
– James Okoagba.

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/unveiling-president-jonathans-classmates-his-msc-phd-supervisor/

This doesn't remove him as a disgrace to the academics. Without politics who would known Jonathan.unlike other profs.that made their mark.
Please if this is leadership he can bestow on Nigerians then we detest it
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by yushin: 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
jaytee01:
Where are these people now?
Dem neva hear say we dey find dem?
abeg tell dem o,we want make dem come tell us 1 on 1,no b we hear say we hear say
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
All this group of people must be clueless cos birds of same feather flock together!
u're father must be clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
ok
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Adminisher: 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
omenka:
His students are who we ask for!!

LOL
We have seen only one - Patience Faka Jonathan, this was clearly stated in many publications that she was GEJ' s student. If there are no other students coming forward, it means Peshe was home educated by only one teacher.

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by juman(m): 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
lalasticlala:
The social media has been awash with comments bordered around President Goodluck Jonathan‘s University of Port Harcourt(UNIPORT) M.Sc and PhD. We can authoritatively tell you that the late Prof. Charles Bruce Powell was supervisor for his Master’s and PhD in Hydrobiology.

President Goodluck Jonathan, who had his first degree in Zoology t UNIPORT, was a lecturer in the Rivers State College of Education, from November 1983 to March 1993. He served under the following Heads of Department, Mrs. Kini, an Indian lady; Dr. McQuin, an American; and some Nigerians – Dr. Mensah Blankson and late Dr. Helen Bozimo.

His other colleagues included Peter Idabor, Dr. Jane Onwugbuta-Enyi, Dr. F.G. Bob-Manuel, Dr(Mrs) Rosetta Bob-Manuel, late Mr. Sokari George and others. It was at the Rivers State College of Education Goodluck Jonathan became known as “GEJ”. One of his students at the college is his wife Dame Patience Jonathan. Below are some of his secondary school and university classmates:

Mater Dei High School
– Benson Agadaga
– Sonitabai Sakurogha
– Barr.Roselyn Biobaragha
– Partner Jim-Ogboho

University of Port Harcourt
( as course mates and/or hostel mates)
– HRH King Amalate Turner (also at St. Michael’s School, Oloibiri)
– Prof. Bernand Achinike
– Amb. Godknows Igali
– Theresa Ita Joseph
– Chika Mercy Mgbeogu
– Anyalebechi Njoku
– Mr. Oluyori Aguda
– Prof. Akaja Akonye
– Donatus Nwabueze
– Ferdinand Anikwe
– Adesonji Olaoba Efuntayo
– James Okoagba.

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/unveiling-president-jonathans-classmates-his-msc-phd-supervisor/

Hmmm, Amb. Godknows Igali was our former ambassador, he performed well.
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
There is still an unanswered question: where are his students apart from PEJ?

I thought that was the question Nairalanders asked yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
ferderick:

u're father must be clueless.
@ least my clueless dad is not running the presidency of nigeria!ur clueless Jonathan and father is destroying nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Lakayanah: 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
All of you trying to put Jonathan down when fulani gunmen come visiting your household you must not complain oh.
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by olusolaj(m): 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
Better
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
olusolaj:

You are nothing but a waste. I'm sorry to alter that but that's wat you are.
I won't say I pity your parents because they should have trained you better than this
na u dey train well,u weh dey support pdp ,a party whom have been in power since 1999 whom are fastt tracking and facilitating nigeria into a Somalian type of nation..a nation riddled with various woes

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
@ least my clueless dad is not running the presidency of nigeria!ur clueless Jonathan and father is destroying nigeria!
Thanks for admitting ur dad is clueless. At least we now know the reason for calling Ur President Clueless. Only clueslessness sees cluelessness in another.

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by blackjack21(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
omenka:

What is wrong with you APshit?

If his student come out and testify now, you will still ask for some other thing.

I hereby donate 5billion naira to Mr. President.

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by yomip3t(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
Kenai:

Your parents must have done a bad job at raising you, since you happen to lack manners to the point of insulting people who did nothing wrong to you, simply because you were able to afford a phone with OperaMini cheats.

Those people up there are grown men and women who have done enough for themselves academically, while you are another Uniben student who isn't even sure if he'll graduate with a degree as good as a "3rd class".
You're not even sure of landing a job yet, but because you're on Nairaland, you think that gives you a right to act a fool and dish out insults to your father's age-mates who don't even know you.

As it stands, you're not even sure if you'll be presenting your "Please Hire Me" CV to one of these people tomorrow; but you dey Nairaland nau, so it's cool to insult your superiors anyhow.

Well, thank Nairaland.

You must be a Big FuL.... Cos I believe u don't know all the listed names either. Someone just coming on here and started typing names of some non- existing being. Why can't they come out one by one and prove they are classmates. If anyone of them is older than anyone's papa, what's our prob wt that. The fact is that if they can't prove it... its clueless like your President.
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by a2personal2013: 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
All this group of people must be clueless cos birds of same feather flock together!

Something must be wrong with you. Charity , they say, begins at home. Learn to respect people and mind the way you speak in public domain. I do not want to believe you have anything to do with your handle (UNI BEN ) because you cannot pass thru that great institution without satisfying the Senate both academics and in character.

If you lack respect for the president because of your political affiliations, you should realize that there are erudite scholars in that list that have affected the lives of several people positively which I believe nobody from your descendants have done.

If you have a clue better than those in the list, I challenge you to provide evidence of who you are. I can bet with everything that only empty vessels and failures make loud noises like you.

Mtshewwwww

3 Likes

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
ferderick:

Thanks for admitting ur dad is clueless. At least we now know the reason for calling Ur President Clueless. Only clueslessness sees cluelessness in another.
so Jonathan is a very wise man ,a wise man who cannot call his wife to order,a wise man who funds militants in Niger delta billions,a man who who uses campaign sppeches such as I once had no shoes,I will provide fresh air to u, a man who says he will provide stable electricity before 2012 but failed.etc ur dad is clueful.

3 Likes

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by anonimi: 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
theshadyexpress:
Interesting fact:when GEJ was studying to improve his academic qualifications with a master degree in 1985 buhari was more concerned with stealing power then . But the patient jonathan who believes in taking on step at a time kept improving himself and climbing the ladder of success

That is what transformational PROGRESS is about.
Our railways sector is being REVIVED in the same slow but STEADY manner. One step at a time for continuous IMPROVEMENT towards sustainable SUCCESS. Meanwhile Fashola & Amaechi after all their fake PROPAGANDA are unable to deliver their LIGHT rail projects.

Only gullible mumus will follow the EMPTY noise of the Association of Pretending Crooks APC
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by onadana: 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
winkI always knew Jona was randy...so he was going out with Patience his student...na wa for Jona.But coming to think of it how did both of them even graduate.Birds of the same............
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by taxyflo: 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
There is no going back on τhίs, we re tired of lies & fake development here & there from TAN #GEJmustgo, the corruption under him he's massive & we need change
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
a2personal2013:

Something must be wrong with you. Charity , they say, begins at home. Learn to respect people and mind the way you speak in public domain. I do not want to believe you have anything to do with your handle (UNI BEN ) because you cannot pass thru that great institution without satisfying the Senate both academics and in character.

If you lack respect for the president because of your political affiliations, you should realize that there are erudite scholars in that list that have affected the lives of several people positively which I believe nobody from your descendants have done.

If you have a clue better than those in the list, I challenge you to provide evidence of who you are. I can bet with everything that only empty vessels and failures make loud noises like you.

Mtshewwwww

look at ur post again and tell me who made a more biger noise,anyway seems u are not aware that pdp shared ur money and our money among itself yesterday at fund raising .are u happy about this?
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by DonaldGenes(m): 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
hehe, o boy na the mission for the salvation of nigeria I dey oh!

iLike this Niqqah

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by yomip3t(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
a2personal2013:

Mtshewwwww

Hey TAN student shaaarrraaappp...... if u need respect go back to secondary school and collect your Class Captain title back.
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by bolajJP007: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
Why are all this pro clueless jonadunce quick to derail a topic?
All we are asking for are his students not classmates. Even akpos has classmates, but we want to kn some of the students he thought.

It's a simple fact though, if Pgej can be one of his students, then it's easy to know how other students will be like and also the kind of teacher he was.
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by omenka(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
blackjack21:

What is wrong with you APshit?

If his student come out and testify now, you will still ask for some other thing.

I hereby donate 5billion naira to Mr. President.
Rubbish and inconsequential. Where are they??
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by Youngzedd(m): 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
omenka:
Re: Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor by HARDDON: 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:

Even u?
U that is still struggling with first degree? U that is on d verge of being sent packing cos ur cgpa is nothing to write home about?

I'm little flabbergasted ,worse ppl to deal wit r frustrated goons like u.

Here is a word of advise shld ur linage lack elders, u can't sow tears n reap corn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) / Dangote Visits President-Elect Bola Tinubu To Congratulate Him / Was Funmilayo Ransome Kuti The First Woman To Drive A Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.