Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age (5294 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo / Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age / Buhari's Visit To The US; Matters Arising And Begging Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by donmalcolm21(m): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2014
Safari29:

u are retarddded if not u won't be digging Grave to discredit a credible lawyer and a pastor. do u think the man came from a poor family like u do? olofo
since he is a pastor why would he be associated with a known theif, murderer(funsho williams), fraudster, drug addict and certificate forger
Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by Safari29: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2014
donmalcolm21:
since he is a pastor why would he be associated with a known theif, murderer(funsho williams), fraudster, drug addict and certificate forger

ur evidence pls last time I checked western avenue in lag was renamed to funsho Williams avenue by tinubu. pdp killed funsho Williams ask bode george
Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by cocoduck: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2014
Safari29:

ok I understand you. Let me make clear for you we don't goto public schools both private sec and uni. last time I check double promotion exist in private prima school if u are too bright to be in that class. my sister got double pro twice in pri school from kg to pre nursery then to pri 1. she did common entrance in pry 3 and passed
Tell that to Americans not a fellow Nigerian, I attended private schools all my life in PHC, it was only when I got to jss 2 that I moved to Owerri and got into GSSO and completed my Basic education. The only thing I saw was that some people go straight from primary 5 to jss 1 and not what you typed above.
Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by Safari29: 9:53am On Dec 21, 2014
cocoduck:

Tell that to Americans not a fellow Nigerian, I attended private schools all my life in PHC, it was only when I got to jss 2 that I moved to Owerri and got into GSSO and completed my Basic education. The only thing I saw was that some people go straight from primary 5 to jss 1 and not what you typed above.

well from where me i waka come, south west nigeria private primary schools end in pry 4. kg prenur nur1 nur2 pri1 2 3 4
that is 7 years while most bright student leave in pry3
Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by cocoduck: 9:53am On Dec 21, 2014
tinubu and toronto certificates
Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by seunmsg(m): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2014
nigerianvenom:
here is a man that calls himself a pastor and prides about it,yet couldn't tell Nigerians the truth about his age.

when we said he doesn't look 55years,we were told that looks can be deceptive,we partially agreed.

we then further asked how come he graduated and was called to bar at

19yrs of age,we were told that he had an extraordinary brain.
which kind extraordinary brain as at 60s and 70s were we are told ur hands had to cross ur head for u to be admitted into primary school.

APC has never told us the truth about themselves,its such a pity.

osibanjo is a disgrace to his conscience

tinubu is a disgrace to corruption

The man is 57 years and not 55. He was born in 1957 so do the maths. Also note that you spend three years to study law at the university in the 70's unlike now that undergraduate law is 5 years. Am sure you know all this but you prefer to peddle lies around. Prof. Osinbajo's full CV is on this thread, read and stop peddling lies around.

1 Like

Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by mazzi: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2014
Safari29:

u called tinubu governance in lag failure? u guys are just so annoying. can u tell me how it is a failurr
may GOD run ur life the way tinubu ran lagos.say amen?
Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by KanwuliaJara: 10:04am On Dec 21, 2014
Hmmmmmm!

ASIWAJU DEGREES extravaganza! grin
Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by Safari29: 10:06am On Dec 21, 2014
mazzi:
may GOD run ur life the way tinubu ran lagos.say amen?
ur fada. I don't do shit like this.
why is it a failure u can't say a word
Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by mazzi: 10:08am On Dec 21, 2014
Safari29:

ok I understand you. Let me make clear for you we don't goto public schools both private sec and uni. last time I check double promotion exist in private prima school if u are too bright to be in that class. my sister got double pro twice in pri school from kg to pre nursery then to pri 1. she did common entrance in pry 3 and passed
do u rilly mean primary 3?hmmm,uncle u can lie o
Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by Safari29: 10:13am On Dec 21, 2014
mazzi:
do u rilly mean primary 3?hmmm,uncle u can lie o

yeah. it's a private school thou. goto any private school around and ask if they don't allow their pupil to test com on entrance in pri 3
Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by tit(f): 10:18am On Dec 21, 2014
seunmsg:

The man is 57 years and not 55. He was born in 1957 so do the maths. Also note that you spend three years to study law at the university in the 70's unlike now that undergraduate law is 5 years. Am sure you know all this but you prefer to peddle lies around. Prof. Osinbajo's full CV is on this thread, read and stop peddling lies around.

To do a three-year degree, you had to have your A-levels.
Osinbanjo obviously does not have and did not do a-levels.

APC is a nest of liars.
I am ashamed of the fake man of god.

1 Like

Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by tit(f): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2014
emiye:
Professor Yemi Osinbajo, SAN

Elias Prize for Best Performance in History (WASC) – 1973,
School Prize for Literature (HSC), 1975;

When did this man finish secondary school?
Did he come to retake exams in 1975?

Can we see what he did before he became Tinubu's errand boy in 1999.
Most of his cv are junckets he undertook as a political hatchet man for tinubu.
Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by emiye(m): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2014
tit:

When did this man finish secondary school?
Did he come to retake exams in 1975?

Can we see what he did before he became Tinubu's errand boy in 1999.
Most of his cv are junckets he undertook as a political hatchet man for tinubu.

He finished in 1973, as you can see. There was no JAMB until 1978.

Secondary school was class 1- class 5 , followed by HSC to gain admission to tertiary institutions

1 Like

Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by emiye(m): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2014
tit:

To do a three-year degree, you had to have your A-levels.
Osinbanjo obviously does not have and did not do a-levels.

APC is a nest of liars.
I am ashamed of the fake man of god.

HSC is A-levels , you ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by gratiaeo(m): 10:29am On Dec 21, 2014
Safari29:
op I finished secondary school at age 15 and amnot the youngest in my class, finish uni at age 20. my question to u is what year did u finish you secondary school
It's impossible to finish secondary school in 1950s at age of 13- 14. Unless if op is not telling us the whole truth
Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by Safari29: 10:37am On Dec 21, 2014
gratiaeo:

It's impossible to finish secondary school in 1950s at age of 13- 14. Unless if op is not telling us the whole truth

smh for you. goan check wole soyinkas cv
Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by Acidosis(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2014
The short psychomaniac liar would soon be soaked with blood (as stated by his Lord).

Osi - ba' jo

What an EVIL Name!

Osi o ni ba mi jo in Jesus name! I reject poverty! Calling that evil name is really scary!!
Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by emiye(m): 10:42am On Dec 21, 2014
gratiaeo:

He finished at age 16 from a renowned school (1957-1973)

Where did the op get the 55 years ?
Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 21, 2014
donmalcolm21:
if your idioti-c brain can't understand the posst and decipher the fallacy in his age then move away from this thread.

A beg my broda
Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 21, 2014
[quote author=donmalcolm21 post=29069708] if your idioti-c brain can't understand the posst and decipher the fallacy in his age then move away from this thread.[/quotel!!! E
Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by emiye(m): 10:43am On Dec 21, 2014
Acidosis:
The short psychomaniac liar would soon be soaked with blood (as stated by his Lord).

Osi - ba' jo

What an EVIL Name!

Osi o ni ba mi jo in Jesus name! I reject poverty! Calling that evil name is really scary!!

So you had to invoke the name of Jesus in to your fooolishness ?
Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by Acidosis(m): 10:50am On Dec 21, 2014
emiye:

So you had to invoke the name of Jesus in to your fooolishness ?

If I curse you ehn, you go find your destiny tire, u no go find am..
Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by tit(f): 10:52am On Dec 21, 2014
emiye:

from the lies of apc.
Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by emiye(m): 10:52am On Dec 21, 2014
Acidosis:

If I curse you ehn, you go find your destiny tire, u no go find am..

You are already cursed, your destiny just got lost
Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by Acidosis(m): 10:55am On Dec 21, 2014
emiye:

You are already cursed, your destiny just got lost
I donate ur destiny to Buhari's cattle.
Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by donmalcolm21(m): 11:05am On Dec 21, 2014
Rolly83:

A beg my broda,no mind the fool!!! E be like say na I'm papa wan become VP...
lol, thanks a lot because the APC trolls here can abuse you till you loose focus in life. I can now see what Gej is going through
Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by gratiaeo(m): 11:05am On Dec 21, 2014
emiye:

He finished at age 16 from a renowned school (1957-1973)

Unless that.
I suspect that mans height as well. His shortness portend danger for Nigeria. That man is a bad image for Nigeria abroad

1 Like

Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by emiye(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2014
gratiaeo:

Unless that
I suspect that mans height as well. His shortness portend danger for Nigeria. That man is a bad image for Nigeria abroad

And you think you made sense with the boldened ?
Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by iamrealdeji(m): 11:25am On Dec 21, 2014
Safari29:
op I finished secondary school at age 15 and amnot the youngest in my class, finish uni at age 20. my question to u is what year did u finish you secondary school
You're still old now,he's talking about this man gaining admission at age 13 or 14 in those days when people's education was slow,not now that people graduate young,so Osibanjo's age is questionable
Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by LogicPower(m): 11:32am On Dec 21, 2014
We all know that politics is such a dirty game, and the erudite Prof. is learned and experienced enough to know better, that even if his age has never been challenged before, it could be challenged this time, for obvious reasons!.

And whatever is the OP's motive for raising this issue, I think he raised it in a fairly sensible and enlightened manner that is devoid of the usual insults that would have littered such a post if it were written by the more typical, unenlightened bigots.

So I think the Prof. and the APC leadership should PROMPTLY, DIRECTLY and CONVINCINGLY address this issue, by making public ALL THE NECESSARY RELEVANT DOCUMENTS that would, once and for all, dispel these insinuations of forgery against the highly respected Prof.
Re: Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age by donmalcolm21(m): 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
LogicPower:

We all know that politics is such a dirty game, and the erudite Prof. is learned and experienced enough to know better, that even if his age has never been challenged before, it could be challenged this time, for obvious reasons!.

And whatever is the OP's motive for raising this issue, I think he raised it in a fairly sensible and enlightened manner that is devoid of the usual insults that would have littered such a post if it were written by the more typical, unenlightened bigots.

So I think the Prof. and the APC leadership should PROMPTLY, DIRECTLY and CONVINCINGLY address this issue, by making public ALL THE NECESSARY RELEVANT DOCUMENTS that would, once and for all, dispel these insinuations of forgery against the highly respected Prof.
the kind of backlash I got from this APC trolls has made me to start thinking of filling a subpoena under the FOI act against the lagos state govt in order to see Osibanjos record.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking news: Owa Ibokun Of Ijesha, Oba Aromolaran Is Dead( pic) / Tinubu Quits As APC National Leader, Demands Oyegun Resignation / ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.