Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. (47306 Views)

Lord Hv Mercy On Me And Send Me a Gal Wth A Tummy As Flat As Dis / I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by oluyemisee(f): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
Its not dat bad,its the packaging.firmer jeans will fit well.
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by lilmax(m): 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
Natasha2:

haha you dey find my trouble ohh, grin I'm not flat
then stop acting like it cheesy
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by IVORY2009(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
Olypeppy:
we?speak for yourself abeg

wen I say "we" I am speaking basis on research carried out 95% of males....
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by tosyne2much(m): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
alexis007:
guy no think am twice........follow your mother's advice abegiiii........you sure say you sensible, this one wey you wan marry girl wey her yansh dey like bathroom slippers?
I laf so tey water dey comot for my eyes grin

I show ur comments to my frnds, everybdy just dey laf here
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by Applaner: 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
op, u no well
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by GANJAFARMER: 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
googlepikin:
my mom and siblings yabs me every day cos of my girls butt is as flat as mine.I don't think its that flat tho.I asked a friend to take a picture of us from behind.
For your siblings and Mom to complain about your girl's buttocks of all things shows that you're not old or mature enough in their eyes to bring a woman home.

Just talk to them.
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by Dotwillis1(m): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
googlepikin:
WTF! ,..flat butt, nd slim waist? *spits*
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
GANJAFARMER:
For your siblings and Mom to complain about your girl's buttocks of all things shows that you're not old or mature enough in their eyes to bring a woman home.

Just talk to them.

Coming from a ganjafarmer? For real? grin grin
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by GANJAFARMER: 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
Tashamania:

Coming from a ganjafarmer? For real? grin grin
Ganja represents peace and it is spiritual.

1 Like

Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by Natasha2(f): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
IVORY2009:

lolz I insist, if it is not well rounded, dem it is no butty, all d best!!

haha which wan come be all the best for nyash matter na?
lilmax:
then stop acting like it cheesy

I just said my mind, it doesn't mean i'm flat, thats definitely not the ops girl.
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by IVORY2009(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
Natasha2:

haha which wan come be all the best for nyash matter na?

na becos as u dey take represent na him cause am oh lolz
gracia's senorita
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by Tymax(m): 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
Hmmm. Don't dismiss the words of your mother. It's for the sake of generations unborn.

Say no to slippers nyansh.

2 Likes

Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by duni04(m): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
OP no go marry transgender o
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by Defcon1(m): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
kristina1:

You r lucky!!
Am jealous o
funny.
your butt is not even flat.it is very appropriate for your age and size.
It will get bigger as u age cos everyone puts on weight with advancing years,and women tend to fill out more in that region

1 Like

Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by tosyne2much(m): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
chimerase2:
Wen in ma finals
Ma new year 1 babe came to skul without yash it was as flat as a signboard
[s]But the man of God invested in that department
With akamu [/s], brethren believe u me within 3 months dat department dat was an eye sore began to nourish grin
Ma investment was seen within 3 months grin

Guys I no try? grin

This does not fit you at all
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by tosyne2much(m): 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
Natasha2:
her butt is not that flat jare btw I don't believe this story how can u ridicule your gf like this? Mtcheww, fake story

Madam, go to page1 and check out the butt once again
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by tosyne2much(m): 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
Slonge2:
Guy you dey try o, if I dey bang girl wey no get azz, e go be like say I dey bang my felow guy ..... the joy of sex is that u've gat something to cushion ur thrust effect, if nyash no dey your lap go pain you ehnnn..

BUT NO LET IKEBE PUT YOU FOR TROUBLE O..
falls from an iroko tree grin

1 Like

Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by chimerase2: 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
tosyne2much:

This does not fit you at all
embarassed embarassed
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by roymary: 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
Your mama sabi the importance of better yansh
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by lolade123: 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
This thread funny die, but that yansh flat no be lie... grin
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by Natasha2(f): 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
tosyne2much:

Madam, go to page1 and check out the butt once again

lmao grin I don check am again there is small flesh grin

IVORY2009:

na becos as u dey take represent na him cause am oh lolz
gracia's senorita

lolz I no dey represent anything jare tongue
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 22, 2014
dis one na electric shock. oya, go get butt pad for her fast. anytime ur mum complains again, tell her sey ur babe butt don improve
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by farano(f): 6:52am On Dec 22, 2014
tosyne2much:
falls from an iroko tree grin
Find d right section and create the thread.
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by tosyne2much(m): 7:22am On Dec 22, 2014
farano:
Find d right section and create the thread.
oooops !!! Ookay lemme drop it in the romance section first and when u read and feel it ought to be in the sexuality section then u can move it
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by Doris25: 8:10am On Dec 22, 2014
Is dt really a girl? not d butt. d shoulders and arms look like dt of a guy's. Op, I am suspecting u. undecidedIs dt really a girl? not d butt. d shoulders and arms look like dt of a guy's. Op, I am suspecting u.
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by Olypeppy(f): 8:19am On Dec 22, 2014
IVORY2009:

wen I say "we" I am speaking basis on research carried out 95% of males....
hahaha.....u don't really know Men...u just know urself ....
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by agrovick(m): 9:06am On Dec 22, 2014
kristina1:
Her butt is normal,just lyk mine
#teamflatbutt.
OP,,,if she makes you happy,just hold on to her.
Butt is nt evrityn.
See them, butt is not everything, yet they don't want a guy with small magic stick. Butt is everything my dear
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by agrovick(m): 9:08am On Dec 22, 2014
mhisskel:

Wat exactly re u using d ass for
What exactly do u need a big phallus for?

1 Like

Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by Oahray: 9:36am On Dec 22, 2014
Butt isn't even the problem. She looks manly. No hips at all. lipsrsealed
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by IVORY2009(m): 9:46am On Dec 22, 2014
Olypeppy:
hahaha.....u don't really know Men...u just know urself ....

who said? Dat's mine gender, I know wat I am saying, 95% reject flat butt, only 5% accept flat butt, so tell me, how will such lady find her match frm just 5% of men? I hope u are not guilty? Ciao senorita!
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 22, 2014
Was about to say I kinda like it, then I went back to view the picture. Burst out laughing.

Anyway its not about the butt. However she should respect her figure and put on gowns etc. If u love her look beyond that. Plus slim girls have some advantages in the rooooom.. wink
Stop allowing your friends or mum take over ur relationship, take charge and stand by wat u saw in her initially.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* / Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.