Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. (47317 Views)

Lord Hv Mercy On Me And Send Me a Gal Wth A Tummy As Flat As Dis / I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by Thinkr(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
OP nawa for you ooo. As a slim guy you no suppose dey follow slim girl na. You wan born broom ni? Her azz flat true true. But hey they say love conquers everything. If you leave her who will marry her. Anyways the decision is urs.
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by olexjay(m): 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
ammyluv2002:
God bless you my dear
same here and u're welcome
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
Lol this is hilarious grin grin grin. Just like when my mum told me I couldn't date a gal cos her bosoms are huge( in her words 'too big')undecided

Op abeg carry dey go. At least you saw the 'nyash' before 'toasting'cheesy. Try to convince your mum that it doesn't matter to you and you love your gal regardless of her 'butt size'.

Truth be told, the nyash flat sha. undecided cheesy : grin

1 Like

Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
One good thing about slim girls is over flexible de worry them and they are not heavy to carry when banging op you are such a lucky dude
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by alexis007(m): 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
mhisskel:

Wat exactly re u using d ass for
i wanted to refer your question to Ifa before i felt i should check out your pix...i have checked and i now know better......there is certainly no way you would ask me what i need yansh for if you aren't another flat-yanshed bag of bones.......like say this one never hear say dem dey use confam well-rounded yansh do pillow

2 Likes

Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
googlepikin:
my mom and siblings yabs me every day cos of my girls butt is as flat as mine.I don't think its that flat tho.I asked a friend to take a picture of us from behind.
give her akamu plus kunu to drink.kunu dey give girls with flat behind big yansh.
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
kristina1:
Her butt is normal,just lyk mine
#teamflatbutt.
OP,,,if she makes you happy,just hold on to her.
Butt is nt evrityn.
*falls under dangote trailer carrying 1000 malu malu* grin
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
lefulefu:

*falls under dangote trailer carrying 1000 malu malu* grin
U berra stnd up.
Butt is not evrityn na.
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
Girls with flat butt should be banned from wearing trousers angry, see how that girl yansh flat like blackboard.

1 Like

Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by Humblebloke(m): 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
.Bwahahahahahahaha grin... Dat's some butt!
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by Genea(f): 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
Meet iyabo ojo to add more flesh to it
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by HopeAtHand: 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
Hahahaha...see signboard.

Guy ure not trying, if u know how to fvck the a.ss must come out sharply.

Go and learn work.
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by chimerase2: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
kristina1:
Her butt is normal,just lyk mine
#teamflatbutt.
OP,,,if she makes you happy,just hold on to her.
Butt is nt evrityn.
kristina1:

Lol......dnt die yet.
Are you one of us?
no wonder I get it nw gringrin
I hv tips incase u wan add for dat department cheesy
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by chimerase2: 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
Wen in ma finals
Ma new year 1 babe came to skul without yash it was as flat as a signboard
But the man of God invested in that department
With akamu, brethren believe u me within 3 months dat department dat was an eye sore began to nourish grin
Ma investment was seen within 3 months grin

Guys I no try? grin

1 Like

Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by iamrealdeji(m): 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
Her butt is extraordinarily flat as in very apparent that that's the first thing you a' notice about her
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by Marverick(m): 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
In medical terms wide hips(big butts) are a sign of fertility and easy delieverence when the lady is about to give birth ,TEAM BIGBUTTS. cool baba u sure say u dey enjoy canine style, dat gnash too flat naw!
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by passionate88: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
Na yansh b that or na knee cap?. See as e dey like 30 naira bread. Girls with small yansh b like "It's not about the container, but the content"... Yet they b looking for a tall dark handsome and rich guy that's God fearing, etc etc

4 Likes

Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by passionate88: 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
Longstride:
SMH why must the butt be fat?
Other parents look for nice behavioral attributes, your mum looks for fat buttócks.
I prefer a moderate behind anytime and I think the person on that pic is moderate.
That yansh na moderate?, Ifahear... That yansh no dey at all, even a 16 year old girl big pass that one
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by ABEngine(m): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
Peeps and butts sef? How does this affect the viscosity of my egusi soup or influence the rise of naira? grin

Dear OP's mum,
Your son no blind before ni, him like am like that, in his interest please leave him to the one he loves and in your interest, let not the bigger butt bae sit on your opinion later in life.
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by Longstride: 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
passionate88:
That yansh na moderate?, Ifahear... That yansh no dey at all, even a 16 year old girl big pass that one
LMAO grin ... But seriously mhen ..

I prefer this

To this

Any day kiss

1 Like

Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by Natasha2(f): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
her butt is not that flat jare btw I don't believe this story how can u ridicule your gf like this? Mtcheww, fake story.
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
Guy you dey try o, if I dey bang girl wey no get azz, e go be like say I dey bang my felow guy..... the joy of sex is that u've gat something to cushion ur thrust effect, if nyash no dey your lap go pain you ehnnn..

BUT NO LET IKEBE PUT YOU FOR TROUBLE O..

1 Like

Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by IVORY2009(m): 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
Olypeppy:
So na butt u go chop....

That is the defense mechanism of a woman, if you dont have it, den forget it, we like it....
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by IVORY2009(m): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
Natasha2:
her butt is not that flat jare btw I don't believe this story how can u ridicule your gf like this? Mtcheww, fake story.

****Team flat boot****
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by adepiero: 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
Na the girl you wan marry or na the yansh? the way some people think sef baffles me undecided
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by lilmax(m): 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
Flat girls be like grin
Natasha2:
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by ireneony(f): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
googlepikin:
my mom and siblings yabs me every day cos of my girls butt is as flat as mine.I don't think its that flat tho.I asked a friend to take a picture of us from behind.
u sure say na your babe be that or you wan just make frontfage

1 Like

Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by Natasha2(f): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
IVORY2009:

****Team flat boot****

lol you wish tongue my butt might not be big but its nicely shaped cheesy
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by Natasha2(f): 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
lilmax:
Flat girls be like grin

haha you dey find my trouble ohh, grin I'm not flat
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by IVORY2009(m): 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
Natasha2:

lol you wish tongue my butt might not be big but its nicely shaped cheesy

lolz I insist, if it is not well rounded, dem it is no butty, all d best!!
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by passionate88: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
Longstride:

LMAO grin ... But seriously mhen ..

I prefer this

To this

Any day kiss
Me too... But that girl own no join at all at all.... My feet fat pass that yansh sef
Re: picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. by Olypeppy(f): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
IVORY2009:

That is the defense mechanism of a woman, if you dont have it, den forget it, we like it....
we?speak for yourself abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* / Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed / Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.