Stats: 3,194,013 members, 7,953,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending (103448 Views)

5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) / 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Haywhymido(m): 7:20am On Dec 22, 2014
If dese r sum of d thins dat make up a player den am one without me knowing.
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by chimexcomm(m): 8:41am On Dec 22, 2014
CharlesNneji1 The great author. I see you. You are the bomb

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by CharlesNneji1: 8:44am On Dec 22, 2014
chimexcomm:
CharlesNneji1 The great author. I see you. You are the bomb

Lol, I see you back *winks*
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by benuejosh: 9:28am On Dec 22, 2014
hmmm.. works on some girls not all
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by CharlesNneji1: 10:31am On Dec 22, 2014
benuejosh:
hmmm.. works on some girls not all

If it doesn't work on any girl then you didn't apply it well. No girl is too hard for a player who knows what he is doing...mark my words; NO GIRL.

Stop fighting the idea, go out and try it out first. Read my other articles too. They will help.

Peace
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Bamz(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2014
rosebase:
I know that players use all these tricks, so it doesnt work on me. if I like u I like u, if I dont like u nothing u would do to change me.

You know nothing rosebase *in Ygritte's voice*

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by rosebase(f): 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
brightballer:
U no fine jor..U no fine at all..

shut up, shes beautiful
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by rosebase(f): 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
Bamz:

You know nothing rosebase *in Ygritte's voice*
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Rapmoney(m): 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
Seriously, I've been wondering if these tactics would work on Warri babes grin They wouldn't care whether you do On and Off, or whether you do Pull back or Pull out! All they understand is the naira sign grin

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by daey118(m): 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
Humblebloke:

Ur trick is not goin to work...
Lol.... Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Bamz(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
rosebase:

Only G.O.T fans would understand. wink

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Philipsdael(m): 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lovely piece.
It will work on many gurls, i mean majority.
The few i don't think these tricks will work on are those that've been taking, and they are so satisfy with their hubby.
Also, if they don't deem it right to mingle up loosely.

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by MrSinister(m): 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
CharlesNneji1:
Guys who can't talk to women or woo them always have this wishful thinking that money will make girls like them.

So they say to themselves; "I won't work on my seduction skills. When I get money girls will like me"

This is because they are lazy, they just don't want to put in work to be a better MAN.

But here is the bitter truth; If you can't get girls to like you when you are broke then when you get rich they will still not like you - they would only like your money (that's if you get rich sef)

A girl who only comes to you because of what you buy for her will leave you when your money dries up.

Every guy needs a weapon stronger than money - you need to learn how the minds of girls work and use it against them.

But still; if you still want to BUY love...enjoy, Mr Father Christmas le mugu.

I just had to quote this post mehn! cheesy this was epic cheesy cheesy
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by brightballer(m): 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
rosebase:

shut up, shes beautiful
Ha...Aunty Rose..e jebure now
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by brightballer(m): 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
Humblebloke:

Ur trick is not goin to work...
CharlesNneji taught me WRONG!
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by CharlesNneji1: 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
brightballer:
CharlesNneji taught me WRONG!

*smiles*
No, you used it wrong. I taught you to tease not to insult a woman. Nobody likes to be insulted, bro

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by brightballer(m): 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
CharlesNneji1:

*smiles*
No, you used it wrong. I taught you to tease not to insult a woman. Nobody likes to be insulted, bro
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by brightballer(m): 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
CharlesNneji1:

*smiles*
lol..make she no vex oo...help me beg am abeg
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by legionis(m): 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
Any way that will be nice if only it works for me because I have being trying to apply this to a particular girl I care for so much.
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
rosebase:
I know that players use all these tricks, so it doesnt work on me. if I like u I like u, if I dont like u nothing u would do to change me.
No be today wey yansh don dey for back.
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by maaji: 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
hi charlesnneji, hw do i get dis book. i cheked ur profile n caled d mobile number i saw bt it said switched off
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Mcslize: 7:15am On Dec 31, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Have your game on lock, and you wouldn't have to spend a dime to have the girl of your dreams.

Infact, you'll end up having girls drooling whenever your name is mentioned cheesy

Sadly, the average Nigerian man believes that money is the only factor that drives ladies wild.

That's uber-nonsense.

Ladies are creatures of emotion, all you need is the right click.

Don't be a Doubting Thomas. I so much love everything Charles wrote up there. In fact I'm following him. He somewhat like a mentor to me.

Bro money is not love and u can't buy love with money. Spend heaven and earth on a girl my brother she will take u as her personal maga mugu. Take her out and buy her all she needed but will end up putting u to where u belong. As a guy this ur ideology will not make u success with ladies.
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Mcslize: 7:22am On Dec 31, 2014
No10:
. Money makes things easier dude. U wldnt need all these tricks if u are rich.

Money does not make anything easier. You will only end up being an ATM machine to one girl. Why she pressurise u to spend on her ,she will be taking ur money to another guy to spend on the guy. Do u know it happens that way? She will take from u and give to another guy just because d other guy know whatsup pass u. She dey give am money plus punny. But even for u to see her punny u wil need to either take her out first or buy somtin for her or give her money. I have for long stopped to reason the way u reason that one must spend on a girl for her luv to grow. No no no no try and change that ideology.
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 31, 2014
I'm not a player but Ladies get attracted to me & wants to be my friend guess why? Because here where I live,these traits are in built. And Besides, OP just wrote a super story.

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by nebukadnezzari(m): 8:41am On Feb 14, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
Guys who can't talk to women or woo them always have this wishful thinking that money will make girls like them.

So they say to themselves; "I won't work on my seduction skills. When I get money girls will like me"

This is because they are lazy, they just don't want to put in work to be a better MAN.

But here is the bitter truth; If you can't get girls to like you when you are broke then when you get rich they will still not like you - they would only like your money (that's if you get rich sef)

A girl who only comes to you because of what you buy for her will leave you when your money dries up.

Every guy needs a weapon stronger than money - you need to learn how the minds of girls work and use it against them.

But still; if you still want to BUY love...enjoy, Mr Father Christmas le mugu.

NOW I KNEW YOU WOULD DROP THIS LINE OGA, HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE PICKUP COMMUNITY? I have been in the community since 2009 and bro after the whole mindgame ish charles its still boilea down to one factor here in nigeria which is MONEY. EXCEPT YOUR TARGET IS FROM A WEALTHY HOME. Have you heard about the glass ceiling theory/ glass ceiling effect? If you can tell me the meaning of that then you know it all bro.
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by nebukadnezzari(m): 8:48am On Feb 14, 2015
rosebase:

Thats what countless girls like you say until they landed legs wide open on my bed.
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by nebukadnezzari(m): 8:51am On Feb 14, 2015
No10:
. Money makes things easier dude. U wldnt need all these tricks if u are rich.

You are very correct BUT have money and have a state of the art game in seduction. You will see yourself sleep with any girl in 1 week.
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by malonephill(m): 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

If it doesn't work on any girl then you didn't apply it well. No girl is too hard for a player who knows what he is doing...mark my words; NO GIRL.

Stop fighting the idea, go out and try it out first. Read my other articles too. They will help.

Peace
truth!!!
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Maj196(m): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Gotta tell u dis dude u are so on point. Shit works everytime especially no. 3
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by TDstarr: 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
bros there is this girl i met on the way to d bank , collected her number i call her everyday but she is aleays giving an excuse not to see me, now she doesnt pick my calls and i like her, what do i do?
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by CharlesNneji1: 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
Maj196:
Gotta tell u dis dude u are so on point. Shit works everytime especially no. 3

*smiles* you na sharp guy

My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back?